University Of Perpetual Help System - Philippines
About University Of Perpetual Help System (UoPH)
Inspired by Dr. Jose G. Tamayo and his wife, Dr. Josefina Laperal Tamayo’s commitment and belief in the betterment of life through national development and transformation, Dr./BGen. Antonio Laperal Tamayo and Dr. Daisy Moran Tamayo founded the Perpetual Help College of Rizal (PHCR) on February 5, 1975.
The four-story school building was established along Alabang-Zapote Road, Las Piñas City and it catered to 185 students in the first two academic programs offered by the College – the Bachelor of Science in Nursing and the Secondary Course. The school expanded its reach when it established two (2) branches in 1995 and in 1996, the Molino and Calamba campuses respectively. The Molino Campus started its operations with an initial enrolment of 700 students while the Calamba Campus opened with 367 enrollees. From these small beginnings, the school began to expand in terms of curricular programs, faculty, research, community service, infrastructure, and professional development. Finally in 1997, PHCR recorded a milestone when it received its university status from the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
On May 18, 2017, CHED through the Chairman, Dr. Patricia Licuanan conferred upon the University of Perpetual Help System DALTA Las Piñas Campus the Autonomous Status. This recognition was received by UPHSD President Anthony Moran Tamayo during the awarding ceremony for higher education institutions and quality assurance partners in celebration of the 23rd founding anniversary of CHED.
Today, UPHSD is continuing its efforts to achieve its objective of maintaining and sustaining excellence in education. It has instituted an extensive network of national and international linkages in higher education and business.
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA continuously subscribes to the institutional philosophy that national development and transformation is predicated upon the quality of education of its people. It is committed to the ideals of teaching, community service and research, with “Character Building is Nation Building” as its guiding principle.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in University Of Perpetual Help System (UoPH)
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- 24/7 Wi-Fi connectivity
- Clean drinking water with RO technology.
- Uninterrupted Power Supply
- Regular cleaning by housekeeping staff to keep our students’ living environment dirt and disease free.
- Laundry facilities are available, at nominal costs.
- Homely Indian food for Indian students is provided by University of Perpetual Help System DALTA Hostel.
University Of Perpetual Help System (UoPH) Highlights
- American education system is followed at University of Perpetual Help System DALTA curriculum. This will help the students get placed in good hospitals with high salary packages anywhere in the world.
- University of Perpetual Help System DALTA, Philippines, has affiliations with hospitals in the United States and also has faculty from reputed universities like Harvard, UCLA, UC Davis, University of London, etc.
- Support for students at all times: The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA offers extensive support to its students with its Guidance and Counseling Services Office. University of Perpetual Help System DALTA Guidance and Counseling Services Office aims to promote and enhance student success through leadership, guidance, counseling, advocacy, and collaboration with parents, teachers, administrators, and community partners.
- There is a 300+ beds hospital named University of Perpetual Help Dalta Medical Centre inside the campus. This will help the students get good exposure to clinical practice. World over students with extensive clinical practice is preferred for jobs than students with just bookish knowledge.
- University of Perpetual Help System DALTA has one of the highest passing rates for MCI screening test and USMLE exam.
- University of Perpetual Help System DALTA MBBS Fees Structure provides scholarships like Go Clean Scholarship, BrokenFish International Student Scholarship, Global Study Award, Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship and much more.
- Easily accessible from India with daily flights to the Philippines.
- Indian Food Available – Vegetarian, Non-Vegetarian food provided in the University of Perpetual Help System DALTA Hostel, as per the requirement of the student.
- University of Perpetual Help System DALTA Courses take special care to boost each and every student, to have their PG/ Career in a country of their choosing like USA, California, Canada, Thailand, England, India or Australia.
- Dedicated International Students Office for special assistance & counseling is why University of Perpetual Help System DALTA reviews are so good!
- No Language Barrier, since English is the medium of instruction & 99% of people in the Philippines speak English.
- Same Climatic conditions as India – namely Temperate, ensuring that the disease patterns learned in Philippines and their treatment is the same as the home country. This helps our MBBS students to complete the course and start practicing in the home country almost immediately.
University Of Perpetual Help System (UoPH) Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
First Year (BS)
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5.4 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Philippines
MBBS Admission Process in University Of Perpetual Help System (UoPH)
Documents required for MBBS Admission in University Of Perpetual Help System (UoPH)
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Passport Size Photographs
- Birth Certificate
- A Copy of the Passport
- A Copy of Transcript of Records
- Application for the Student Visa
- Copy of Confirmed Itinerary
- Medical Health Certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate authenticated and notarized by the Philippines Embassy.
- The Original Notice of Acceptance
- NEET Certificate
University Of Perpetual Help System (UoPH) Address
University Of Perpetual Help System (UoPH)
1740 Metro Manila,
City: Las Pinas
University Of Perpetual Help System (UoPH) - FAQs
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA is recognized by Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA) as the only institution south of Metro Manila to have the greatest number of Level III Accredited programs.
For to get admission in University of Perpetual Help System kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The MBBS in Philippines program at University of Perpetual Help program is conducted in English language.
University of Perpetual Help System DALTA scholarships are offered by University of Perpetual Help System DALTA to study or research there. There are various University of Perpetual Help System DALTA scholarships, internships for international students.
Admission Procedure for studying MBBS in University Of Perpetual Help System (UoPH) mentioned above. For details contact +91 9962327888
The total cost to study MBBS in Philippines at University Of Perpetual Help is Rs.18,40,000.
The flight time between Mumbai (BOM) and Manila (MNL) is around 12h 53m and covers a distance of around 5136 km. This includes an average layover time of around 4h 59m. The fastest flight normally takes 9h 55m.
The University of Perpetual Help System Dalta is approved by CHED, Philippines, WHO,MCI or NMC, and other reputed medical bodies.