Poland is a central European country. Poland is situated at a geographical crossroads that connects the forested lands of northwest Europe with the Atlantic Ocean’s sea lanes and the lush plains of the Eurasian border. Poland has risen and waned over the centuries, buffeted by the forces of regional history. It is now surrounded by seven nations. From the Germans and Balts to the Mongols, successive waves of invaders conquered Poland’s minor princes and townships in the early Middle Ages. In the mid-1500s, a unified Poland was Europe’s largest state and possibly its most powerful nation.
Bangladesh is a country in Southern Asia that is on the Bay of Bengal and is surrounded on all sides by India, with the exception of a tiny border with Burma. Bangladesh’s lowlands are flat, and the majority of the country is built on the deltas of enormous rivers that flow down from the Himalayas.
About Poland Government
Poland is a representative democracy with a president serving as the country’s chief executive. The Council of Ministers, led by a prime minister, is at the heart of the government. The president picks the cabinet based on the prime minister’s suggestions, which are usually from the dominant coalition in the Sejm. Every five years, the president is elected by popular vote.
About Bangladesh Government
The government is a parliamentary democracy, with the president as the chief of state and the prime minister as the head of government. Bangladesh features a traditional economic system in which available resources are allocated via rudimentary methods and heredity. Bangladesh is a signatory to the Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement (APTA) as well as the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) (SAARC).
Climate Comparison between Poland & Bangladesh
Throughout the country, the climate is primarily temperate. The climate is oceanic in the north and progressively warms and becomes continental in the south.
Summers are often hot, with average temperatures ranging from 18 to 30 degrees Celsius (64.4 to 86.0 degrees Fahrenheit) depending on the location.
Winters are chilly, with average temperatures in the northwest of 3 °C (37.4 °F) and the northeast of 6 °C (21 °F). Precipitation falls throughout the year, while winter is drier than summer, especially in the east.
Spring, from March to May, is the hottest season, with average maximum temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F) in inland areas in April, but not exceeding 32/33 °C (90/91 °F) at the coast.
Winter is slightly cooler (October to March), with maximum temperatures ranging from 22 to 29 degrees Celsius (72 – 84 degrees Fahrenheit).
Maximum summer temperatures often vary between 30°C and 40°C. In most sections of the country, April is the warmest month.
Culture in Poland & Bangladesh
Culture in Poland
Poland’s culture is inextricably linked to its complex 1,000-year history and is an important component of Western civilization. Poles are extremely proud of their national identity, which is typically associated with the colours white and red and expressed by the phrase biao-czerwoni (“whitereds”). The crowned white-tailed eagle, in particular, is frequently seen on clothes, insignia, and emblems. Polonophilia is a term used to describe the admiration for Poland’s traditions and cultural heritage.
Culture in Bangladesh
Bangladesh has a diverse and rich culture. Its architecture, dance, literature, music, painting, and clothing all reflect its deep-rooted heritage. Bangladesh’s three major religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam) have had a significant impact on the country’s culture and history. Bangladeshis have a long literary tradition, with the first available form of literature dating back over a thousand years. With the development of popular poets like Chandi Das, Daulat Kazi, and Alaol, Bengali literature developed significantly during the mediaeval period.
Languages in Poland
Polish is the sole official and most widely used language in Poland. More than half of Poles claim to have at least rudimentary understanding of English, with German coming in second (38%).
Languages in Bangladesh
Many people are shocked to learn that Bangladesh has a large number of languages. Bangla or Bengali and English are the official language of Bangladesh, and it is spoken by the vast majority of the population. Bangla is also spoken in India, Malawi, Nepal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States, where a large number of Bangladesh expatriates may have settled.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Poland
- Romania is a country with a low crime rate. Petty theft occurs from time to time without being aggressive. The lower the crime rate, the smaller the city. We only work with areas that fulfil our stringent safety standards, which is why we normally advise clients to stay away from Bucharest.
Safe & Security in Bangladesh
For Indian or international students, Bangladesh is a safe place. Bangladeshi medical colleges ensure that students are completely safe and secure.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Poland
In comparison to other European countries, Poland’s university fees are modest. For six years, the average cost is roughly 30 lakhs to 40 lakhs Indian rupees.
Cost of MBBS Education in Bangladesh
The cost of studying medicine in Bangladesh ranges from 38000 USD to 45000 USD.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Poland
Poland is a relatively inexpensive European country with a solid economy. International students’ monthly living costs range from 400 to 650 USD.
Cost of Living in Bangladesh
Without rent, a family of four would spend $1363 ($116,823) per month. Without rent, a single person’s projected monthly costs are 393$ (33,659$). Bangladesh has a 52.94 percent cheaper cost of living than the United States. The average rent in Bangladesh is 89.37 percent less than in the United States.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Poland & Bangladesh
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Poland
In order to apply for MBBS admission in Poland, no entrance exam is required. You must pass the National Eligibility Entrance Exam if you wish to study medicine in Poland (NEET).
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Bangladesh
NEET qualifying score is necessary for NMC/MCI Equivalent Certificate starting in Session 2021-2022. NEET is required to study MBBS in Bangladesh starting in Session 2021-2022.
Intakes for MBBS in Poland & Bangladesh
MBBS Intakes in Poland
Summer and winter intakes are the two most important intakes in Poland. In Poland, winter intake begins in September or October and lasts until February or March.
MBBS Intakes in Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, the admissions process begins in February. The deadline for applying will be in May. The first day of classes will be in the month of August.
Duration of MBBS in Poland & Bangladesh
MBBS Duration in Poland
In Poland, MBBS education lasts six years and includes a one-year mandatory internship.
MBBS Duration in Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, the MBBS programme lasts five years and is separated into four parts. Exams are taken semester by semester in college and phase by phase in university. A one-year internship is required after completing these five years and passing the Final Professional MBBS exam.
Distance from India
Poland from India Travel Time
The shortest distance between India and Poland by air is 6,171 kilometers. Between India and Warsaw (Poland’s capital), the average flight time is 10 hours and 10 minutes.
Bangladesh from India Travel Time
The flying time between India and Bangladesh is 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Poland & Bangladesh
MBBS Internship in Poland
A young doctor must complete a one-year medical internship before taking a general knowledge exam that would grant him the license to practice.
MBBS Internship in Bangladesh
Hundreds of Indian nationals who have previously finished their MBBS course and internships in teaching hospitals in countries such as China, Bangladesh, Nepal, and the Philippines are not required to complete another year of training in India.
Top Medical Universities in Poland & Bangladesh
List of Top Colleges in Poland:
- Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University – Kraków
- Medical University of Bialystok – Białystok
- Medical University of Gdansk – Gdansk
- Medical University of Lodz – Lodz
- Medical University of Lublin – Lublin
- Nicolaus Copernicus University – Toruń
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences – Poznań
- The Medical University of Silesia – Katowice
- The Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw – Wroclaw
- University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn – Olsztyn
- Warsaw Medical Academy – Warszawa
List of Top Colleges in Bangladesh:
- Bangladesh Medical College – Dhaka
- Delta Medical College – Dhaka
- Dhaka National Medical College – Dhaka
- Enam Medical College – Dhaka
- Green Life Medical College – Dhaka
- Jahurul Islam Medical College – Bhagalpur
- Mainamoti Medical College – Cummila
- Southern Medical College – Chattogram
- H. Sikder Women’s Medical College – Dhaka
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Poland
The pass rate of Polish students taking the FMGE has been extremely low, and it continues to be below 20%.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Bangladesh
FMGE is a programme for Indian medical graduates who obtained their MBBS outside of India. Bangladesh students have a pass rate of around 38%.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Poland:
- During MBBS in Poland, coaching for the FMGE / MCI Screening Test is provided, as well as a mock test.
- MCI and WHO are two organizations that recognize the best medical colleges in Poland.
- IELTS and TOEFL are not required for MBBS education in Poland.
- One interns at a prestigious government and private hospital.
- All of Poland’s major medical universities provide high-quality English-medium education.
- In Poland, you can study medicine without having to pay any gift or capitation fees.
- The best MBBS colleges in Poland are among the top universities in the world.
- In Poland, there is a low tuition fee structure for the MBBS course.
- Because there is no entrance exam, the MBBS admission process in Poland is quite basic and straightforward.
- After graduation, you will have a globally recognized medical degree.
- Some eligible candidates are awarded MBBS Scholarships in Poland.
- Students who apply for an MBBS degree in Poland are eligible to take licensure exams such as the MCI Screening Test, the USMLE-1, and the PLAB in the United Kingdom.
- In comparison to other countries, Poland has a very moderate climate.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Bangladesh:
- The WHO and UNESCO acknowledge the MBBS degree, and it is accepted all throughout the world. Advantages of MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Because there are no direct entrance criteria, the admission procedure is substantially simpler.
- In order to get admitted to Bangladesh, no donation is necessary.
- Students in Bangladesh have the chance to complete their internship program at a world-class medical college, global corporations, and international hospitals.
- Practical’s and experiments are offered to students to help them improve their skills.
- Bangladesh’s hospitals are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology and infrastructure.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Poland:
Practice Medicine in India
You can return to India, take the NMC screening test, and begin practicing medicine or further your education in India.
Practice Medicine in Poland
You can establish yourself in Poland and begin practicing medicine. You would also have the option of practicing or pursuing higher education in any other European country.
Post-Graduation in USA
After completing the MBBS programme in Poland, you will be eligible to apply for PLAB (Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board) evaluation and the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) in order to continue further medical study in the United Kingdom or the United States.
Post-Graduation in Poland
For students who have graduated from one of Poland’s best colleges, post-graduation options are available. After completing their MBBS, graduates of Polish universities are eligible to pursue MD studies in Poland. The MD degree from Poland is a four-year programme that prepares students to practice medicine in a variety of settings around the world.
Scope after MBBS in Bangladesh:
- Here are some of the best medical schools that have been approved and listed by the MCI/WHO.
- The greatest MCI pass rate demonstrates that they provide pupils with a high-quality education.
- After earning an MBBS degree in Bangladesh, you have a lot of possibilities. If a student wishes to pursue a career as a doctor, he or she may do so after passing the FMGE in India.
- In India, students can pursue their postgraduate studies in any field they wish. Do PG from other nations, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Germany. In India, you can apply for government jobs.
PG Options after MBBS in Bangladesh:
The MD/MS program is for candidates who want to pursue clinical practice while also honing their research skills in a related field. A student can apply for one of two post-graduate (specialty) program after successfully completing MBBS:
- MD – Post graduate medical Degree (Doctor of Medicine)
- MS – Post graduate surgical degree (Master of Surgery)