Bangladesh is a country in Southern Asia that is on the Bay of Bengal and is surrounded on all sides by India, with the exception of a tiny border with Burma. Bangladesh’s lowlands are flat, and the majority of the country is built on the deltas of enormous rivers that flow down from the Himalayas.
Bulgaria is a Balkan country with a diversified landscape that includes the Black Sea coast, a mountainous interior, and rivers such as the Danube. It boasts a rich heritage of traditional dance, music, clothing, and crafts, and is a cultural melting pot with Greek, Slavic, Ottoman, and Persian influences. Sofia, the country’s capital city, was founded in the 5th century B.C. at the foot of the domed Vitosha Mountain.
About Bangladesh Government
The government is a parliamentary democracy, with the president as the chief of state and the prime minister as the head of government. Bangladesh features a traditional economic system in which available resources are allocated via rudimentary methods and heredity. Bangladesh is a signatory to the Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement (APTA) as well as the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) (SAARC).
About Bulgaria Government
The National Assembly passed a new constitution in July 1991, which established a parliamentary government and guaranteed direct presidential elections, separation of powers, and freedom of speech, press, conscience, and religion. Property that had been taken by past communist governments might now be returned under new legislation. Other legislation aimed at fulfilling EU norms, such as those governing competition, foreign investment, intellectual property rights, and a commercial code, were also passed.
Climate Comparison between Bangladesh & Bulgaria
Spring, from March to May, is the hottest season, with average maximum temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F) in inland areas in April, but not exceeding 32/33 °C (90/91 °F) at the coast.
Winter is slightly cooler (October to March), with maximum temperatures ranging from 22 to 29 degrees Celsius (72 – 84 degrees Fahrenheit).
Maximum summer temperatures often vary between 30°C and 40°C. In most sections of the country, April is the warmest month.
In Spring, May is typically sunny and attractive, with pleasant temperatures. Over the course of the month, the average low temperature rises from 7.2°C (45°F) to 13.3°C (55.9°F).
Bulgarian winters are chilly and snowy in February. Except for harsh temperatures at altitudes above 1000 metres, the typical temperature in much of the country is in the cold range of -5°C (23°F) to 9.4°C (48.9°F).
Summer is warm, if not scorching, especially in the interior plains: the heat is particularly intense in the lowlands, especially when far from the sea. Highs are usually about 30/32 °C (86/90 °F), however there are some really hot days, with temperatures reaching 40 °C (104 °F).
Culture in Bangladesh & Bulgaria
Culture in Bangladesh
Bangladesh has a diverse and rich culture. Its architecture, dance, literature, music, painting, and clothing all reflect its deep-rooted heritage. Bangladesh’s three major religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam) have had a significant impact on the country’s culture and history. Bangladeshis have a long literary tradition, with the first available form of literature dating back over a thousand years.
Culture in Bulgaria
Bulgarian culture today is a vibrant mix of millennia-old folk traditions and a more formal culture that played a key role in the emergence of national consciousness and the development of a modern state during Ottoman control.
Because Bulgaria’s population is mainly homogeneous, cultural diversity is little even at the provincial level. The state promotes cultural growth at all levels of society and promotes cultural diffusion, particularly through schools, libraries, museums, publishing, and public radio and television. In the 1990s, Bulgaria’s various theatrical companies, opera companies, and orchestras began merging into larger, more competitive units.
Languages in Bangladesh
Many people are shocked to learn that Bangladesh has a large number of languages. Bangla or Bengali and English are the official language of Bangladesh, and it is spoken by the vast majority of the population.
Languages in Bulgaria
Bulgaria’s official language is Bulgarian, which is spoken by 85 percent of the country’s people. Turkish (9.1%) and Romani (4.2%) are the other prominent languages (the two main varieties being Balkan Romani and Vlax Romani). Western Armenian, Aromanian, Crimean Tatar, Gagauz and Balkan Gagauz, Macedonian, and English have lesser populations.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Bangladesh
For Indian or international students, Bangladesh is a safe place. Bangladeshi medical colleges ensure that students are completely safe and secure. Bangladesh is also the only country in the world where no one drinks alcohol.
Safe & Security in Bulgaria
Bulgaria is unquestionably one of Europe’s safest countries. It is crucial to highlight that over the last ten years, crime rates in Bulgaria have decreased significantly.
Every university campus has its own security officers on ready to assist any students who require assistance. Additionally, universities ensure that all students have access to the appropriate security information. Furthermore, police work closely with campus security staff, and most locations have CCTV cameras to assist patrol squads on their regular rounds.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Bangladesh
The cost of studying medicine in Bangladesh ranges from 38000 USD to 45000 USD.
Cost of MBBS Education in Bulgaria
Medical university tuition prices in Bulgaria range from 7500 to 8000 Euros per year for a lengthy program of medical study in English (general medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy) and from 3100 to 4000 Euros per year for a short program of medical study, depending on the university.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Bangladesh
Without rent, a family of four would spend $1363 ($116,823) per month. Without rent, a single person’s projected monthly costs are 393$ (33,659$).
Cost of Living in Bulgaria
Bulgaria has a low cost of living for students. Bulgaria’s cost of living varies based on one’s lifestyle. You should anticipate to spend around €17,000 per year on food, lodging, transportation, and other necessities.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Bangladesh & Bulgaria
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Bangladesh
NEET qualifying score is necessary for NMC/MCI Equivalent Certificate starting in Session 2021-2022. NEET is required to study MBBS in Bangladesh starting in Session 2021-2022.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Bulgaria
The National Medical Commission requires a valid NEET score with a minimum percentage score.
Intakes for MBBS in Bangladesh & Bulgaria
MBBS Intakes in Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, the admissions process begins in February. The deadline for applying will be in May. The first day of classes will be in the month of August.
MBBS Intakes in Bulgaria
In April, universities begin accepting applications. Applications are due by the end of September or the beginning of October. Each year, 3,000 to 4,000 MBBS students are enrolled at Bulgarian universities.
Duration of MBBS in Bangladesh & Bulgaria
MBBS Duration in Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, the MBBS programme lasts five years and is separated into four parts. Exams are taken semester by semester in college and phase by phase in university. A one-year internship is required after completing these five years and passing the Final Professional MBBS exam.
MBBS Duration in Bulgaria
In Bulgaria, the MBBS programme lasts six years. It consists of five years of classroom instruction and one year of practical training at the university’s affiliated hospital.
Distance from India
Bangladesh from India Travel Time
The flying time between India and Bangladesh is 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Bulgaria from India Travel Time
The average flight time between India and Sofia (Bulgaria’s capital), is 10 hours and 45 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Bangladesh & Bulgaria
MBBS Internship in Bangladesh
Currently, an aspiring physician must complete a year-long internship with a temporary licence from the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council after completing the five-year MBBS study (BMDC).
MBBS Internship in Bulgaria
We provide.as it is equal to the 6th academic year you spent as an internship in Bulgaria after graduating from a Bulgarian medical school.
Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh & Bulgaria
List of Top Colleges in Bangladesh:
- Bangladesh Medical College – Dhaka
- Delta Medical College – Dhaka
- Dhaka National Medical College – Dhaka
- Enam Medical College – Dhaka
- Green Life Medical College – Dhaka
- Jahurul Islam Medical College – Bhagalpur
- Mainamoti Medical College – Cummila
- Southern Medical College – Chattogram
- H. Sikder Women’s Medical College – Dhaka
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Bangladesh
FMGE is a programme for Indian medical graduates who obtained their MBBS outside of India. Bangladesh students have a pass rate of around 38%.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Bulgaria
- Despite the fact that staff and facilities support high-quality education, Bulgaria’s FMGE pass rate is low.
- In fact, when compared to other European countries, Bulgaria’s FMGE passing % is lower.
- In Bulgaria’s leading universities, the number ranges from 6% to 18%.
- As a result, it is up to the student to choose whether or not the investment is worthwhile.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Bangladesh:
- The WHO and UNESCO acknowledge the MBBS degree, and it is accepted all throughout the world. Advantages of MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Because there are no direct entrance criteria, the admission procedure is substantially simpler.
- In order to get admitted to Bangladesh, no donation is necessary.
- Students in Bangladesh have the chance to complete their internship program at a world-class medical college, global corporations, and international hospitals.
- Practical’s and experiments are offered to students to help them improve their skills.
- Bangladesh’s hospitals are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology and infrastructure.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Bulgaria :
- International students gain an understanding of European living standards.
- Bulgaria has geographical advantages due to its location in Central Europe.
- It is a cultural, historical, and ethnic melting pot.
- Students can enroll in low-cost Bulgarian medical schools.
- Lecturers and professors of international reputation make up the faculty at Georgia’s best MBBS colleges.
- NMC, WHO, and FAIMER all certify Bulgarian colleges.
- Bulgaria has a low cost of living when compared to other countries.
- No language examinations, such as the IELTS or TOEFL, are required of the pupils.
- After finishing their MBBS, students can pursue MD programs at some of Bulgaria’s leading universities.
- In Bulgaria and abroad, students can find a plethora of work and internship options.
- The teaching hospitals linked with Bulgarian universities boast of a solid infrastructure and cutting-edge technology.
- In Bulgaria, teaching hospitals have a high patient intake, so students profit from the experience.
- The university also provides opportunities for students to learn local languages and dialects.
- The pupils get the opportunity to travel around Bulgaria and adjacent countries.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Bangladesh:
- Here are some of the best medical schools that have been approved and listed by the MCI/WHO.
- The greatest MCI pass rate demonstrates that they provide pupils with a high-quality education.
- After earning an MBBS degree in Bangladesh, you have a lot of possibilities. If a student wishes to pursue a career as a doctor, he or she may do so after passing the FMGE in India.
- In India, students can pursue their postgraduate studies in any field they wish. Do PG from other nations, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Germany. In India, you can apply for government jobs.
PG Options after MBBS in Bangladesh:
The MD/MS program is for candidates who want to pursue clinical practice while also honing their research skills in a related field. A student can apply for one of two post-graduate (specialty) program after successfully completing MBBS:
- MD – Post graduate medical Degree (Doctor of Medicine)
- MS – Post graduate surgical degree (Master of Surgery)
Scope after MBBS in Bulgaria:
- Students who graduate from Bulgarian universities can return to their home countries to pursue MBBS in India.
- After graduating from one of Bulgaria’s top colleges, students can take the NMC screening tests.
- Many students might also choose to practice medicine and other areas in Bulgaria.
- Graduates can consider PG Courses in Bulgaria, Europe, or even the United States.
PG Options after MBBS in Bulgaria:
- Students at Bulgarian MBBS universities have the option of continuing their education with specialized courses after graduation.
- After graduation, students might choose to pursue an MD degree in Bulgaria.
- All you have to do is apply for MD courses and submit your graduation documents.
- Students graduating from Bulgarian universities have the option of settling in Bulgaria to practice medicine.
- Another attractive alternative for students is to relocate to another country, such as the United Kingdom, the United States, or Canada.
- Students can readily find jobs and internships because Bulgarian universities have relationships with other colleges throughout the world.