Bangladesh is a country in Southern Asia that is on the Bay of Bengal and is surrounded on all sides by India, with the exception of a tiny border with Burma. Bangladesh’s lowlands are flat, and the majority of the country is built on the deltas of enormous rivers that flow down from the Himalayas.
Belarus is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe, formally known as the Republic of Belarus and traditionally known as Byelorussia. It is bordered on the east and northeast by Russia, on the south by Ukraine, on the west by Poland, and on the northwest by Lithuania and Latvia. Belarus is the thirteenth-largest and twentieth-most populous country in Europe, with an area of 207,600 square kilometers (80,200 square miles) and a population of 9.3 million people. The country is divided into seven administrative regions. The capital and largest city is Minsk.
About Bangladesh Government
The government is a parliamentary democracy, with the president as the chief of state and the prime minister as the head of government. Bangladesh features a traditional economic system in which available resources are allocated via rudimentary methods and heredity. Bangladesh is a signatory to the Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement (APTA) as well as the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) (SAARC).
About Belarus Government
The Belarusian opposition is made up of parties and individuals in Belarus who desire to overthrow the government of Soviet Belarus from 1988 to 1991, and then the increasingly authoritarian President Alexander Lukashenko, whom supporters often regard as a dictator, since 1995.Supporters of the movement typically advocate for a parliamentary democracy modeled after the Western model, with free speech and political and religious diversity.
Climate Comparison between Bangladesh & Belarus
Spring, from March to May, is the hottest season, with average maximum temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F) in inland areas in April, but not exceeding 32/33 °C (90/91 °F) at the coast.
Winter is slightly cooler (October to March), with maximum temperatures ranging from 22 to 29 degrees Celsius (72 – 84 degrees Fahrenheit).
Maximum summer temperatures often vary between 30°C and 40°C. In most sections of the country, April is the warmest month.
Belarusian winters are bitterly cold, with temperatures frequently falling below freezing (0 °C or 32 °F) even during the day for several months.
Early in the spring, there may still be snow and frost, but by the end of the month, the first warm days with temperatures exceeding 25 °C (77 °F) may have arrived.
Summer in Belarus is hot, and unlike winter, it tends to get hotter as you travel from north to south. In July, the average maximum temperature is 23.5 degrees Celsius.
Culture in Bangladesh & Belarus
Culture in Bangladesh
Bangladesh has a diverse and rich culture. Its architecture, dance, literature, music, painting, and clothing all reflect its deep-rooted heritage. Bangladesh’s three major religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam) have had a significant impact on the country’s culture and history. Bangladeshis have a long literary tradition, with the first available form of literature dating back over a thousand years.
Culture in Belarus
In Belarus, little from the early period of east Slav settlement has survived. Only in the 16th century did a distinct Belarusian culture begin to emerge. Long periods of foreign control—first by the grand duchy of Lithuania and the kingdom of Poland, then by tsarist Russia, and finally by the Soviet Union—introduced a series of outside influences, ranging from European Baroque and Classical architectural styles to the cultural constraints of Socialist Realism, as Belarusian culture developed. Despite the efforts of Russian tsars and Soviet rulers to repress the Belarusian language and culture, Belarusians were able to maintain their separate identity as a people.
Languages in Bangladesh
Many people are shocked to learn that Bangladesh has a large number of languages. Bangla or Bengali and English are the official language of Bangladesh, and it is spoken by the vast majority of the population.
Languages in Belarus
Belarus has two official languages: Belarusian and Russian. Sudovian and Sudavia—a Baltic language—were the area’s pre-Slavic languages, as well as its geographical name. Sudovian is thought to have died out in the 17th century.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Bangladesh
For Indian or international students, Bangladesh is a safe place. Bangladeshi medical colleges ensure that students are completely safe and secure. Bangladesh is also the only country in the world where no one drinks alcohol.
Safe & Security in Belarus
Belarus is now a popular destination for Indian students seeking MBBS degrees. However, you can compare Belarus’s safety ranking and crime statistics among Indian and foreign students studying in Belarus. The safety of Indian students in Belarus is, nonetheless, the Belarusian government’s main priority. We hope that this useful information will dispel any doubts you may have about Belarus’s safety.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Bangladesh
The cost of studying medicine in Bangladesh ranges from 38000 USD to 45000 USD.
Cost of MBBS Education in Belarus
The university’s annual MBBS costs in Belarus are 4 lakh 75 thousand INR. The cost of the hostel and food is 50 thousand INR per year.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Bangladesh
Without rent, a family of four would spend $1363 ($116,823) per month. Without rent, a single person’s projected monthly costs are 393$ (33,659$).
Cost of Living in Belarus
A one-bedroom apartment can be rented for around $200 per month. The monthly bills for such a flat will be in the range of $100-$200. Food is quite costly; per capita, you’ll require at least $200 each month.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Bangladesh & Belarus
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Bangladesh
NEET qualifying score is necessary for NMC/MCI Equivalent Certificate starting in Session 2021-2022. NEET is required to study MBBS in Bangladesh starting in Session 2021-2022.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Belarus
Candidates must pass the NEET examination in order to be admitted to Belarusian universities. Candidates from minority groups must earn a minimum of 40% in order to apply for medical school in Belarus.
Intakes for MBBS in Bangladesh & Belarus
MBBS Intakes in Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, the admissions process begins in February. The deadline for applying will be in May. The first day of classes will be in the month of August.
MBBS Intakes in Belarus
By the end of September or early October, students will be enrolled in MBBS classes in Belarus. In Belarus, the general medical education program begins in September. MBBS aspirants from all over the world apply here, thus students should be aware of this.
Seats are restricted and are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. As a result, applicants should apply for MBBS admission in Belarus in the months of July or August.
Duration of MBBS in Bangladesh & Belarus
MBBS Duration in Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, the MBBS programme lasts five years and is separated into four parts. Exams are taken semester by semester in college and phase by phase in university. A one-year internship is required after completing these five years and passing the Final Professional MBBS exam.
MBBS Duration in Belarus
The 6-year MD (Doctor of Medicine) programme is taught mostly using high-tech instructional mechanisms, which prepares students for future careers in the medical field.
Distance from India
Bangladesh from India Travel Time
The flying time between India and Bangladesh is 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Belarus from India Travel Time
Between India and Minsk (Belarus’s capital), the average flight time is 10 hours and 25 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Bangladesh & Belarus
MBBS Internship in Bangladesh
Currently, an aspiring physician must complete a year-long internship with a temporary licence from the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council after completing the five-year MBBS study (BMDC).
MBBS Internship in Belarus
In order to participate in a medical internship in Belarus, you must have finished at least one year of medical education. The project is ongoing all year. You are welcome to join at any moment and stay for as long as you choose.
Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh & Belarus
List of Top Colleges in Bangladesh:
- Bangladesh Medical College – Dhaka
- Delta Medical College – Dhaka
- Dhaka National Medical College – Dhaka
- Enam Medical College – Dhaka
- Green Life Medical College – Dhaka
- Jahurul Islam Medical College – Bhagalpur
- Mainamoti Medical College – Cummila
- Southern Medical College – Chattogram
- H. Sikder Women’s Medical College – Dhaka
List of Top Colleges in Belarus:
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Bangladesh
FMGE is a programme for Indian medical graduates who obtained their MBBS outside of India. Bangladesh students have a pass rate of around 38%.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Belarus
From 2012-2013 to 2016-2017, 452 people from the Republic of Belarus took the FMGE, with a pass rate of 15.7 percent.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Bangladesh:
- The WHO and UNESCO acknowledge the MBBS degree, and it is accepted all throughout the world. Advantages of MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Because there are no direct entrance criteria, the admission procedure is substantially simpler.
- In order to get admitted to Bangladesh, no donation is necessary.
- Students in Bangladesh have the chance to complete their internship program at a world-class medical college, global corporations, and international hospitals.
- Practical’s and experiments are offered to students to help them improve their skills.
- Bangladesh’s hospitals are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology and infrastructure.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Belarus:
- In Belarus, a high number of Indians are pursuing medicine.
- MBBS in India is tough for a variety of reasons.
- First and foremost, in India, there is fierce rivalry.
- The majority of mbbs hopefuls are denied admission to Indian mbbs universities.
- The fees charged by private universities are exorbitant.
- As a result, Indians prefer Belarus mbbs education.
- Belarus is one of the finest possibilities for them because of its low cost of living and high-quality education.
- MBBS universities in Belarus have outstanding infrastructure and amenities.
- NMC has recognized the medical universities, allowing them to practice medicine in India.
- WHO recognizes the degrees, allowing them to practice anywhere in the globe.
- The professors and faculty are exceptionally skilled and talented.
- Belarus’s cost of living is also extremely low.
- The institution in Belarus includes hostel facilities that are advantageous to Indian students.
- For the Indian students, they have Indian cooks who create Indian meals.
- Belarus is one of the safest countries in the world for MBBS students.
- The country’s environment is nice all year, making it ideal for Indian students.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Bangladesh:
- Here are some of the best medical schools that have been approved and listed by the MCI/WHO.
- The greatest MCI pass rate demonstrates that they provide pupils with a high-quality education.
- After earning an MBBS degree in Bangladesh, you have a lot of possibilities. If a student wishes to pursue a career as a doctor, he or she may do so after passing the FMGE in India.
- In India, students can pursue their postgraduate studies in any field they wish. Do PG from other nations, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Germany. In India, you can apply for government jobs.
PG Options after MBBS in Bangladesh:
The MD/MS program is for candidates who want to pursue clinical practice while also honing their research skills in a related field. A student can apply for one of two post-graduate (specialty) program after successfully completing MBBS:
- MD – Post graduate medical Degree (Doctor of Medicine)
- MS – Post graduate surgical degree (Master of Surgery)
Scope after MBBS in Belarus:
After completing your MBBS education in Belarus, you will have numerous options, including returning to India to take the MCI-screening/FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Screening test), and practicing in India if you pass the MCI-Screening exam.
PG Options after MBBS in Belarus:
- International and Indian students can enroll in PG program or practice medicine after graduating from an MBBS university in Belarus.
- Because the certification and qualification are recognized throughout Europe and many other countries, they are widely used.
- Students can study medicine and practice overseas, as well as dwell in another country.
- One of the best things about studying MBBS in Belarus is that you can go to PG anyplace in the country after you get your degree.
- Qualified MBBS graduates are constantly in high demand, and they are well compensated.