Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the period of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments lay in the fertile Nile River Valley, including Giza’s huge Pyramids and Great Sphinx as well as Luxor’s hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs. Ottoman structures such as Muhammad Ali Mosque and the Egyptian Museum, a treasure mine of antiquities, may be found in Cairo, the capital.
Kyrgyzstan is a Central Asian country. It is bordered on the northwest and north by Kazakhstan, on the east and south by China, and on the south and west by Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. The majority of Kyrgyzstan’s boundaries follow mountain ridges. Bishkek is the capital (known from 1862 to 1926 as Pishpek and from 1926 to 1991 as Frunze).
Nearly three-quarters of the population are Kyrgyz, a Muslim Turkic group. The Kyrgyz have a long history in what is now Kyrgyzstan, dating back to the 17th century. In the 19th century, tsarist Russian soldiers captured Kyrgyzstan, which was known as Kirgiziya under Russian and Soviet control.
About Egypt Government
Egypt, formally the Arab Republic of Egypt, is a transcontinental republic that spans the Sinai Peninsula, which connects the northeastern corner of Africa to the southwest corner of Asia. Egypt is a Mediterranean country bordered on the northeast by the Gaza Strip (Palestine) and Israel, on the east by the Gulf of Aqaba and the Red Sea, on the south by Sudan, and on the west by Libya. Jordan is across the Gulf of Aqaba, Saudi Arabia is over the Red Sea, and Greece, Turkey, and Cyprus are across the Mediterranean, yet none of them have a land boundary with Egypt.
About Kyrgyzstan Government
Kyrgyzstan is a multiparty unitary republic with a single parliamentary chamber. Its 1993 constitution, which replaced the Soviet-era constitution in force since 1978, acknowledged a wide range of citizen rights and freedoms. It created the legislative, executive, and judicial departments of government, as well as the president’s right to use a nationwide vote to implement critical policies or constitutional modifications.
Climate Comparison between Egypt & Kyrgyzstan
Winter is pleasant and spring-like, with highs of 18/20 °C (64/68 °F) and lows of 10 °C (50 °F), yet this is the only time of year when weak to moderate showers fall.
Average high temperatures range from 17 °C (62.6 °F) in the winter to 32 °C (89.6 °F) in the summer, with average low temperatures ranging from 17 °C (62.6 °F) in the winter to 23 °C (73.4 °F) in the summer.
Summer temperatures average 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Celsius), but can reach as high as 122 degrees Fahrenheit (50 C).
The first hot days arrive in May and June, and the spring is often pleasant. Summer temperatures average 31 degrees Celsius (87.8 degrees Fahrenheit), though they can reach 45 degrees Celsius (113 degrees Fahrenheit). Air conditioning is available in many areas, although not all.
The temperature dips to an average of -10° C (14° F) in the winter, and snow is prevalent. Because the temperatures are frigid but not painfully cold, there are several ski bases and options for winter sports in Issyk-Kul.
Summer temperatures average 31 degrees Celsius (87.8 degrees Fahrenheit), though they can reach 45 degrees Celsius (113 degrees Fahrenheit). Air conditioning is available in many areas, although not all.
Culture in Egypt & Kyrgyzstan
Culture in Egypt
Egypt has a rich history and culture dating back thousands of years, starting with the Paranoiac culture, then Christianity and Islam. Egypt is among the earliest civilizations. Its culture has been affected by many other cultures and ethnic groups who either lived in or invaded the country, creating a melting pot.
Culture in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan’s culture is a diverse blend of ethnic groups and cultures, with the Kyrgyz being the majority. The 40-rayed golden sun in the Centre of the flag represents the 40 Kyrgyz clans, according to popular belief. A yurt is thought to be represented by the lines inside the sun.
Languages in Egypt
Egyptians speak one of numerous vernacular varieties of Arabic, which is the country’s official language. The spoken vernacular, as in other Arab countries, differs significantly from the literary language.
Languages in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan’s official languages are Russian and Kyrgyz. Kyrgyzstan is one of just two former Soviet countries in Central Asia that maintains Russian as its official language. On September 1, 1991, after the country’s independence, Kyrgyz was designated as a second official language.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Egypt
- Egypt is rated as a category 2 travel risk, which means travellers should use extra caution and avoid certain areas of the country. Travel waivers are required for students travelling to level 3 and level 4 nations, as well as higher-risk locations within a safer country.
Safe & Security in Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyzstan is a popular location for Indian students interested in pursuing a medical career, with colleges and universities located in the country’s major cities and adequate student amenities. First and foremost, Kyrgyzstan is a safe country for visitors, particularly Indians, to visit and remain in.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Egypt
The cost of studying for an MBBS in Egypt is very low. The cost of education at most Egyptian medical universities is around 27 lakhs for the entire degree.
Cost of MBBS Education in Kyrgyzstan
For Indian students, the total MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan range from 13 lacs to 22 lacs for the whole MBBS degree. It is one of the primary reasons why Indian students chose Kyrgyzstan as their MBBS study abroad destination. The medical school program lasts 5 years and is taught in English.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Egypt
Summary about cost of living in Cairo, Egypt: Family of four estimated monthly costs are 1,504$ (23,633EG£) without rent. Without rent, a single person’s projected monthly costs are 422$ (6,622EG£). Cairo costs 67.87 percent less than New York.
Cost of Living in Kyrgyzstan
Without rent, a family of four would spend $1,267 ($107,469сoм) every month. Without rent, a single person’s projected monthly costs are 356$ (30,184сом). Kyrgyzstan has a 64.24 percent cheaper cost of living than the United States. The average rent in Kyrgyzstan is 80.13 percent less than in the United States.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Egypt & Kyrgyzstan
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Egypt
In Egypt, there is no entrance exam for MBBS admission, and students are not required to pay a contribution or capitation fee to enroll in the programme.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The minimal MBBS eligibility criteria in Kyrgyzstan for admission of an Indian student to a medical university in Kyrgyzstan are as follows: In India, there are no entrance exams such as IELTS or SAT.
Intakes for MBBS in Egypt & Kyrgyzstan
MBBS Intakes in Egypt
In Egypt, the admissions process begins in January.The deadline for applying will be in March.The first day of classes will be in the month of June.
MBBS Intakes in Kyrgyzstan
In most cases, the MBBS study intake begins in September. It would be wonderful if you submitted your application during the month of July. Classes for MBBS Abroad Kyrgyzstan studies often begin in October. In Kyrgyzstan, there are only a few places available for MBBS students.
Duration of MBBS in Egypt & Kyrgyzstan
MBBS Duration in Egypt
Egyptian doctors will complete their basic medical education in five years, followed by two years of clinical training, for a total of seven years.
MBBS Duration in Kyrgyzstan
In Kyrgyzstan, the entire MBBS programme takes six years to finish. The first five years of MBBS are devoted to teaching the fundamentals of medical science and clinical research, while the last year is entirely dedicated to hands-on training at affiliated hospitals.
Distance from India
Egypt from India Travel Time
Between India and Cairo (Egypt’s capital), the average flight time is 8 hours and 35 minutes.
Kyrgyzstan from India Travel Time
It takes 3 hours and 20 minutes to fly from New Delhi to Bishkek.
Internship after MBBS in Egypt & Kyrgyzstan
MBBS Internship in Egypt
After five years, Indian students can select between internships in India and Egypt.
MBBS Internship in Kyrgyzstan
To complete the course in Kyrgyzstan, students must complete five years of classroom training and one year of internship training.
Top Medical Universities in Egypt & Kyrgyzstan
List of Top Colleges in Egypt:
- Ain Shams university – Cairo
- Alexandria university – Bab Sharqi
- Cairo University – Cairo
- Helwan University – Helwan
- Kafrelsheikh University – Kafr Al Sheikh First
- Mansoura university – Dakahlia
- Suez University -Suez
- Tanta university – Tanta
- Zagzig University – Ash Sharqia
- Menoufia University – Shibin Al Kawm
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Egypt
FMGE was 6170 in 2009, and it has since risen to 21,351 in 2018. The pass rate of students taking the FMGE, on the other hand, has been low and continues to be below 20%.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Indian students studying medicine in Kyrgyzstan cleared FMGE at a rate of 12.9 percent on average.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Egypt:
Medical courses are available at a reasonable rate at Egyptian universities. Because most colleges in Egypt are state-funded, the overall cost of completing an MBBS program in Egypt is comparatively affordable when compared to India. The universities also have a scholarship program for qualified students. These universities are also well-known by the National Medical Council and the World Health Organization.
Easy Visa Application: Obtaining a visa for Egypt does not require months or years of waiting. Their documentation procedure is straightforward, and your application will be processed quickly. Simply obtain your invitation letter, apply for a visa, and you will have it within two weeks.
Cost of living in Egypt: Summary about cost of living in Cairo, Egypt: Family of four estimated monthly costs are 1,504$ (23,633EG£) without rent. Without rent, a single person’s projected monthly costs are 422$ (6,622EG£). Cairo costs 67.87 percent less than New York.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan :
- Kyrgyzstan’s universities provide students with a high-quality education.
- Direct admission is available in MBBS Kyrgyzstan.
- As a result, almost 5000 Indian students are studying for their MBBS here.
- The pupils would not have any safety issues here because the locals are kind.
- The students will take an English-medium MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan.
- Indian students do not have to be concerned about the fee structure because it is less expensive.
- In Kyrgyzstan, there is no requirement to make any type of donation in order to gain admittance.
- Here, the cost of living is lower.
- There is a hostel for Indian students, and Indian candidates will have the opportunity to participate in Indian traditions such as Holi and Diwali.
- Candidates will be provided classes to prepare for the NMC.
- Food will not be an issue for Indian students because there are numerous Indian eateries and cuisines available here.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Egypt:
It is possible to migrate to Saudi Arabia after graduating from one of Egypt’s medical universities. There is no doubt that opportunities exist for students, and that they can qualify for the exam and have a seat reserved for a career in Saudi Arabia provided they meet the conditions. However, it is critical to become familiar with current criteria because there is a new edition for medical students every year that they need to comprehend well.
When you are all set with your degree after completing MBBS in Egypt, now the time has come when you can acquire a stable place in your career. You can quickly apply for jobs in India and get on with your life. However, you must first pass the NEXT examination, as it will serve as a doorway to all of the government professions available. It assists you in obtaining the license if you do not wish to work for the government. The problem for students who completed their MBBS in Egypt or another nation is that they do not have a license and cannot operate there. However, after you have the license, the same problem will no longer exist, and you will be able to effortlessly join ongoing services. However, if you do not have a license, you will not be allowed to use it.
PG Options after MBBS in Egypt:
Students who complete their MBBS in Egypt can pursue post-graduate studies in the United States if they meet certain prerequisites. They must pass the USMLE with a score of 230 or above. After passing the exam, students can sit for the USMLE-2 CK in India and be eligible for residency in the United States. They can apply for a work visa in the United States and begin their career after qualifying. They can easily complete post-graduate medicine in the United States after obtaining a working visa.
Scope after MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- For Indian students, studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan opens them a world of possibilities.
- MD is awarded to Indian medical students and other students who complete their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. They become fully qualified to take a variety of tests, including the PLAB, USMLE, and NMC screening exams, which are organized by the National Board of Examinations, India, in accordance with NMC directives.
- Students can also practice in government-affiliated hospitals or start their own practice by establishing a private clinic. Students can pursue post-graduate studies in Kyrgyzstan or elsewhere.
- In Kyrgyzstan, an MBBS doctor can earn up to $11,200 per year, or $933 per month, or Rs.7.84 lakhs per year. This translates to a monthly compensation of roughly Rs.65,000 per month.
- You can work as a full-time doctor at a government hospital or as a duty medical officer in the private sector, depending on your qualifications.
- By taking the PG entrance exam, you can apply for postgraduate programs. The length of a postgraduate course varies depending on specialization; for example, a three-year MD/MS program will take three years, while a two-year diploma or DNB program will take two years.
- You might also apply for positions in research institutes that pay well.
PG Options after MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- Students can pursue a postgraduate degree at Kyrgyzstan’s finest universities.
- You can continue your education here if you choose.
- You will have the opportunity to pursue a PhD degree in this country.
- You can get direct admission to MD in Kyrgyzstan after completing your MBBS here.
- For PG admission in this country, you do not need to take any exams.
- The post-graduate fee structure is less expensive here, at 4500 USD each year.