Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the period of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments lay in the fertile Nile River Valley, including Giza’s huge Pyramids and Great Sphinx as well as Luxor’s hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs. Ottoman structures such as Muhammad Ali Mosque and the Egyptian Museum, a treasure mine of antiquities, may be found in Cairo, the capital.
Bulgaria is a Balkan country with a diversified landscape that includes the Black Sea coast, a mountainous interior, and rivers such as the Danube. It boasts a rich heritage of traditional dance, music, clothing, and crafts, and is a cultural melting pot with Greek, Slavic, Ottoman, and Persian influences. Sofia, the country’s capital city, was founded in the 5th century B.C. at the foot of the domed Vitosha Mountain.
About Egypt Government
Egypt, formally the Arab Republic of Egypt, is a transcontinental republic that spans the Sinai Peninsula, which connects the northeastern corner of Africa to the southwest corner of Asia. Egypt is a Mediterranean country bordered on the northeast by the Gaza Strip (Palestine) and Israel, on the east by the Gulf of Aqaba and the Red Sea, on the south by Sudan, and on the west by Libya. Jordan is across the Gulf of Aqaba, Saudi Arabia is over the Red Sea, and Greece, Turkey, and Cyprus are across the Mediterranean, yet none of them have a land boundary with Egypt.
About Bulgaria Government
The National Assembly passed a new constitution in July 1991, which established a parliamentary government and guaranteed direct presidential elections, separation of powers, and freedom of speech, press, conscience, and religion. Property that had been taken by past communist governments might now be returned under new legislation. Other legislation aimed at fulfilling EU norms, such as those governing competition, foreign investment, intellectual property rights, and a commercial code, were also passed.
Climate Comparison between Egypt & Bulgaria
Winter is pleasant and spring-like, with highs of 18/20 °C (64/68 °F) and lows of 10 °C (50 °F), yet this is the only time of year when weak to moderate showers fall.
Average high temperatures range from 17 °C (62.6 °F) in the winter to 32 °C (89.6 °F) in the summer, with average low temperatures ranging from 17 °C (62.6 °F) in the winter to 23 °C (73.4 °F) in the summer.
Summer temperatures average 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Celsius), but can reach as high as 122 degrees Fahrenheit (50 C).
In Spring, May is typically sunny and attractive, with pleasant temperatures. Over the course of the month, the average low temperature rises from 7.2°C (45°F) to 13.3°C (55.9°F).
Bulgarian winters are chilly and snowy in February. Except for harsh temperatures at altitudes above 1000 metres, the typical temperature in much of the country is in the cold range of -5°C (23°F) to 9.4°C (48.9°F).
Summer is warm, if not scorching, especially in the interior plains: the heat is particularly intense in the lowlands, especially when far from the sea. Highs are usually about 30/32 °C (86/90 °F), however there are some really hot days, with temperatures reaching 40 °C (104 °F).
Culture in Egypt & Bulgaria
Culture in Egypt
Egypt has a rich history and culture dating back thousands of years, starting with the Paranoiac culture, then Christianity and Islam. Egypt is among the earliest civilizations. Its culture has been affected by many other cultures and ethnic groups who either lived in or invaded the country, creating a melting pot.
Culture in Bulgaria
Bulgarian culture today is a vibrant mix of millennia-old folk traditions and a more formal culture that played a key role in the emergence of national consciousness and the development of a modern state during Ottoman control.
Because Bulgaria’s population is mainly homogeneous, cultural diversity is little even at the provincial level. The state promotes cultural growth at all levels of society and promotes cultural diffusion, particularly through schools, libraries, museums, publishing, and public radio and television. In the 1990s, Bulgaria’s various theatrical companies, opera companies, and orchestras began merging into larger, more competitive units.
Languages in Egypt
Egyptians speak one of numerous vernacular varieties of Arabic, which is the country’s official language. The spoken vernacular, as in other Arab countries, differs significantly from the literary language.
Languages in Bulgaria
Bulgaria’s official language is Bulgarian, which is spoken by 85 percent of the country’s people. Turkish (9.1%) and Romani (4.2%) are the other prominent languages (the two main varieties being Balkan Romani and Vlax Romani). Western Armenian, Aromanian, Crimean Tatar, Gagauz and Balkan Gagauz, Macedonian, and English have lesser populations.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Egypt
- Egypt is rated as a category 2 travel risk, which means travellers should use extra caution and avoid certain areas of the country. Travel waivers are required for students travelling to level 3 and level 4 nations, as well as higher-risk locations within a safer country.
Safe & Security in Bulgaria
Bulgaria is unquestionably one of Europe’s safest countries. It is crucial to highlight that over the last ten years, crime rates in Bulgaria have decreased significantly.
Every university campus has its own security officers on ready to assist any students who require assistance. Additionally, universities ensure that all students have access to the appropriate security information. Furthermore, police work closely with campus security staff, and most locations have CCTV cameras to assist patrol squads on their regular rounds.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Egypt
The cost of studying for an MBBS in Egypt is very low. The cost of education at most Egyptian medical universities is around 27 lakhs for the entire degree.
Cost of MBBS Education in Bulgaria
Medical university tuition prices in Bulgaria range from 7500 to 8000 Euros per year for a lengthy program of medical study in English (general medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy) and from 3100 to 4000 Euros per year for a short program of medical study, depending on the university.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Egypt
Summary about cost of living in Cairo, Egypt: Family of four estimated monthly costs are 1,504$ (23,633EG£) without rent. Without rent, a single person’s projected monthly costs are 422$ (6,622EG£). Cairo costs 67.87 percent less than New York.
Cost of Living in Bulgaria
Bulgaria has a low cost of living for students. Bulgaria’s cost of living varies based on one’s lifestyle. You should anticipate to spend around €17,000 per year on food, lodging, transportation, and other necessities.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Egypt & Bulgaria
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Egypt
In Egypt, there is no entrance exam for MBBS admission, and students are not required to pay a contribution or capitation fee to enroll in the programme.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Bulgaria
The National Medical Commission requires a valid NEET score with a minimum percentage score.
Intakes for MBBS in Egypt & Bulgaria
MBBS Intakes in Egypt
In Egypt, the admissions process begins in January.The deadline for applying will be in March.The first day of classes will be in the month of June.
MBBS Intakes in Bulgaria
In April, universities begin accepting applications. Applications are due by the end of September or the beginning of October. Each year, 3,000 to 4,000 MBBS students are enrolled at Bulgarian universities.
Duration of MBBS in Egypt & Bulgaria
MBBS Duration in Egypt
Egyptian doctors will complete their basic medical education in five years, followed by two years of clinical training, for a total of seven years.
MBBS Duration in Bulgaria
In Bulgaria, the MBBS programme lasts six years. It consists of five years of classroom instruction and one year of practical training at the university’s affiliated hospital.
Distance from India
Egypt from India Travel Time
Between India and Cairo (Egypt’s capital), the average flight time is 8 hours and 35 minutes.
Bulgaria from India Travel Time
The average flight time between India and Sofia (Bulgaria’s capital), is 10 hours and 45 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Egypt & Bulgaria
MBBS Internship in Egypt
After five years, Indian students can select between internships in India and Egypt.
MBBS Internship in Bulgaria
We provide.as it is equal to the 6th academic year you spent as an internship in Bulgaria after graduating from a Bulgarian medical school.
Top Medical Universities in Egypt & Bulgaria
List of Top Colleges in Egypt:
- Ain Shams university – Cairo
- Alexandria university – Bab Sharqi
- Cairo University – Cairo
- Helwan University – Helwan
- Kafrelsheikh University – Kafr Al Sheikh First
- Mansoura university – Dakahlia
- Suez University -Suez
- Tanta university – Tanta
- Zagzig University – Ash Sharqia
- Menoufia University – Shibin Al Kawm
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Egypt
FMGE was 6170 in 2009, and it has since risen to 21,351 in 2018. The pass rate of students taking the FMGE, on the other hand, has been low and continues to be below 20%.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Bulgaria
- Despite the fact that staff and facilities support high-quality education, Bulgaria’s FMGE pass rate is low.
- In fact, when compared to other European countries, Bulgaria’s FMGE passing % is lower.
- In Bulgaria’s leading universities, the number ranges from 6% to 18%.
- As a result, it is up to the student to choose whether or not the investment is worthwhile.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Egypt:
Medical courses are available at a reasonable rate at Egyptian universities. Because most colleges in Egypt are state-funded, the overall cost of completing an MBBS program in Egypt is comparatively affordable when compared to India. The universities also have a scholarship program for qualified students. These universities are also well-known by the National Medical Council and the World Health Organization.
Easy Visa Application: Obtaining a visa for Egypt does not require months or years of waiting. Their documentation procedure is straightforward, and your application will be processed quickly. Simply obtain your invitation letter, apply for a visa, and you will have it within two weeks.
Cost of living in Egypt: Summary about cost of living in Cairo, Egypt: Family of four estimated monthly costs are 1,504$ (23,633EG£) without rent. Without rent, a single person’s projected monthly costs are 422$ (6,622EG£). Cairo costs 67.87 percent less than New York.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Bulgaria :
- International students gain an understanding of European living standards.
- Bulgaria has geographical advantages due to its location in Central Europe.
- It is a cultural, historical, and ethnic melting pot.
- Students can enroll in low-cost Bulgarian medical schools.
- Lecturers and professors of international reputation make up the faculty at Georgia’s best MBBS colleges.
- NMC, WHO, and FAIMER all certify Bulgarian colleges.
- Bulgaria has a low cost of living when compared to other countries.
- No language examinations, such as the IELTS or TOEFL, are required of the pupils.
- After finishing their MBBS, students can pursue MD programs at some of Bulgaria’s leading universities.
- In Bulgaria and abroad, students can find a plethora of work and internship options.
- The teaching hospitals linked with Bulgarian universities boast of a solid infrastructure and cutting-edge technology.
- In Bulgaria, teaching hospitals have a high patient intake, so students profit from the experience.
- The university also provides opportunities for students to learn local languages and dialects.
- The pupils get the opportunity to travel around Bulgaria and adjacent countries.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Egypt:
It is possible to migrate to Saudi Arabia after graduating from one of Egypt’s medical universities. There is no doubt that opportunities exist for students, and that they can qualify for the exam and have a seat reserved for a career in Saudi Arabia provided they meet the conditions. However, it is critical to become familiar with current criteria because there is a new edition for medical students every year that they need to comprehend well.
When you are all set with your degree after completing MBBS in Egypt, now the time has come when you can acquire a stable place in your career. You can quickly apply for jobs in India and get on with your life. However, you must first pass the NEXT examination, as it will serve as a doorway to all of the government professions available. It assists you in obtaining the license if you do not wish to work for the government. The problem for students who completed their MBBS in Egypt or another nation is that they do not have a license and cannot operate there. However, after you have the license, the same problem will no longer exist, and you will be able to effortlessly join ongoing services. However, if you do not have a license, you will not be allowed to use it.
PG Options after MBBS in Egypt:
Students who complete their MBBS in Egypt can pursue post-graduate studies in the United States if they meet certain prerequisites. They must pass the USMLE with a score of 230 or above. After passing the exam, students can sit for the USMLE-2 CK in India and be eligible for residency in the United States. They can apply for a work visa in the United States and begin their career after qualifying. They can easily complete post-graduate medicine in the United States after obtaining a working visa.
Scope after MBBS in Bulgaria:
- Students who graduate from Bulgarian universities can return to their home countries to pursue MBBS in India.
- After graduating from one of Bulgaria’s top colleges, students can take the NMC screening tests.
- Many students might also choose to practice medicine and other areas in Bulgaria.
- Graduates can consider PG Courses in Bulgaria, Europe, or even the United States.
PG Options after MBBS in Bulgaria:
- Students at Bulgarian MBBS universities have the option of continuing their education with specialized courses after graduation.
- After graduation, students might choose to pursue an MD degree in Bulgaria.
- All you have to do is apply for MD courses and submit your graduation documents.
- Students graduating from Bulgarian universities have the option of settling in Bulgaria to practice medicine.
- Another attractive alternative for students is to relocate to another country, such as the United Kingdom, the United States, or Canada.
- Students can readily find jobs and internships because Bulgarian universities have relationships with other colleges throughout the world.