Malaysia is a country in Southeast Asia that is divided into two noncontiguous regions: Peninsular Malaysia (Semenanjung Malaysia), also known as West Malaysia (Malaysia Barat), on the Malay Peninsula, and East Malaysia (Malaysia Timur), on the island of Borneo. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s capital is located on the western side of the peninsula, about 25 miles (40 kilometers) from the shore; Putrajaya, the administrative Centre, is about 16 miles (25 kilometers) south of the city.
Bulgaria is a Balkan country with a diversified landscape that includes the Black Sea coast, a mountainous interior, and rivers such as the Danube. It boasts a rich heritage of traditional dance, music, clothing, and crafts, and is a cultural melting pot with Greek, Slavic, Ottoman, and Persian influences. Sofia, the country’s capital city, was founded in the 5th century B.C. at the foot of the domed Vitosha Mountain.
About Malaysia Government
Malaysia is a representative democracy made up of 13 states that operate under a constitutional monarchy based on the Westminster system. Malaysia’s federal government is governed by the Federal Constitution of Malaysia, which is the supreme law of the land.
About Bulgaria Government
The National Assembly passed a new constitution in July 1991, which established a parliamentary government and guaranteed direct presidential elections, separation of powers, and freedom of speech, press, conscience, and religion. Property that had been taken by past communist governments might now be returned under new legislation. Other legislation aimed at fulfilling EU norms, such as those governing competition, foreign investment, intellectual property rights, and a commercial code, were also passed.
Climate Comparison between Malaysia & Bulgaria
Malaysia’s climate is classified as tropical because it is located near the equator and is hot and humid all year.
The average annual rainfall is 250 centimeters (98 in) and the average temperature is 27 degrees Celsius (80.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
In Spring, May is typically sunny and attractive, with pleasant temperatures. Over the course of the month, the average low temperature rises from 7.2°C (45°F) to 13.3°C (55.9°F).
Bulgarian winters are chilly and snowy in February. Except for harsh temperatures at altitudes above 1000 metres, the typical temperature in much of the country is in the cold range of -5°C (23°F) to 9.4°C (48.9°F).
Summer is warm, if not scorching, especially in the interior plains: the heat is particularly intense in the lowlands, especially when far from the sea. Highs are usually about 30/32 °C (86/90 °F), however there are some really hot days, with temperatures reaching 40 °C (104 °F).
Culture in Malaysia & Bulgaria
Culture in Malaysia
Malaysians are a mix of Chinese, Indian, and indigenous Malay influences. The Malays are the largest ethnic group in Malaysia, and they follow both Islamic and Malay customs, as well as speaking the Malay language.
Culture in Bulgaria
Bulgarian culture today is a vibrant mix of millennia-old folk traditions and a more formal culture that played a key role in the emergence of national consciousness and the development of a modern state during Ottoman control.
Because Bulgaria’s population is mainly homogeneous, cultural diversity is little even at the provincial level. The state promotes cultural growth at all levels of society and promotes cultural diffusion, particularly through schools, libraries, museums, publishing, and public radio and television. In the 1990s, Bulgaria’s various theatrical companies, opera companies, and orchestras began merging into larger, more competitive units.
Languages in Malaysia
Malay, Mandarin, and Tamil are the three main languages spoken in Malaysia. Malaysia is home to 137 live languages, making it one of the most diverse countries in the world.
Languages in Bulgaria
Bulgaria’s official language is Bulgarian, which is spoken by 85 percent of the country’s people. Turkish (9.1%) and Romani (4.2%) are the other prominent languages (the two main varieties being Balkan Romani and Vlax Romani). Western Armenian, Aromanian, Crimean Tatar, Gagauz and Balkan Gagauz, Macedonian, and English have lesser populations.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Malaysia
- International students can feel safe in this country. According to the Global Peace Index, Malaysia is the 29th most peaceful country in the world, out of a total of 163.
- For travelers who love to travel, this is a fantastic destination. Students can earn degrees from countries such as the United Kingdom, the United States, and Australia.
Safe & Security in Bulgaria
Bulgaria is unquestionably one of Europe’s safest countries. It is crucial to highlight that over the last ten years, crime rates in Bulgaria have decreased significantly.
Every university campus has its own security officers on ready to assist any students who require assistance. Additionally, universities ensure that all students have access to the appropriate security information. Furthermore, police work closely with campus security staff, and most locations have CCTV cameras to assist patrol squads on their regular rounds.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Malaysia
MBBS from Malaysian medical colleges is very reasonable, ranging from Rs9 lakhs to Rs25 lakhs depending on the university.
Cost of MBBS Education in Bulgaria
Medical university tuition prices in Bulgaria range from 7500 to 8000 Euros per year for a lengthy program of medical study in English (general medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy) and from 3100 to 4000 Euros per year for a short program of medical study, depending on the university.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Malaysia
Tuition fees range from INR 2,91,000 to 4,36,000 per year, while the cost of living in Malaysia for international students is INR 29,115 to 50,951 per month.
Cost of Living in Bulgaria
Bulgaria has a low cost of living for students. Bulgaria’s cost of living varies based on one’s lifestyle. You should anticipate to spend around €17,000 per year on food, lodging, transportation, and other necessities.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Malaysia & Bulgaria
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Malaysia
Medical colleges in Malaysia do not require an entrance exam. For Indian students, the NEET qualification is adequate.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Bulgaria
The National Medical Commission requires a valid NEET score with a minimum percentage score.
Intakes for MBBS in Malaysia & Bulgaria
MBBS Intakes in Malaysia
Admission to Malaysian universities is divided into two groups. The first was in March, and the second was in September.
MBBS Intakes in Bulgaria
In April, universities begin accepting applications. Applications are due by the end of September or the beginning of October. Each year, 3,000 to 4,000 MBBS students are enrolled at Bulgarian universities.
Duration of MBBS in Malaysia & Bulgaria
MBBS Duration in Malaysia
In Malaysia, an MBBS degree consists of a 5-year programme that includes both pre-clinical and clinical training.
MBBS Duration in Bulgaria
In Bulgaria, the MBBS programme lasts six years. It consists of five years of classroom instruction and one year of practical training at the university’s affiliated hospital.
Distance from India
Malaysia from India Travel Time
India and Malaysia are 3,081 kilometers apart. The average flight time from India to Malaysia’s capital, Kuala Lumpur, is 5 hours and 15 minutes.
Bulgaria from India Travel Time
The average flight time between India and Sofia (Bulgaria’s capital), is 10 hours and 45 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Malaysia & Bulgaria
MBBS Internship in Malaysia
In Malaysia, it is known as “housemanship,” a two-year mandatory internship that combines service and training tasks.
MBBS Internship in Bulgaria
We provide.as it is equal to the 6th academic year you spent as an internship in Bulgaria after graduating from a Bulgarian medical school.
Top Medical Universities in Malaysia & Bulgaria
List of Top Colleges in Malaysia:
- AIMST University – Bedong
- Asia Metropolitan University – Masai
- Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences – Cyberjaya
- International Medical University – Kuala Lumpur
- Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences – Subang Jaya
- Lincoln University College – Kelantan
- Mahsa University – Selangor
- Management & Science University, Shah Alam Campus – Selangor
- Newcastle University Medicine – Johor
- Perdana University – Kuala Lumpur
- Quest International University – Ipoh
- SEGI University – Petaling Jaya
- Taylors University – Subang Jaya
- Universiti Sains Malaysia – George Town
- University of Malaya – Kuala Lumpur
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Malaysia
The pass rate of Malaysian medical college students taking the FMGE has been extremely low, and it continues to be below 20%.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Bulgaria
- Despite the fact that staff and facilities support high-quality education, Bulgaria’s FMGE pass rate is low.
- In fact, when compared to other European countries, Bulgaria’s FMGE passing % is lower.
- In Bulgaria’s leading universities, the number ranges from 6% to 18%.
- As a result, it is up to the student to choose whether or not the investment is worthwhile.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Malaysia:
- Malaysia is the closest country to India, with a flying time of 4-5 hours.
- Due to its proximity to India, cheap aero plane tickets are available.
- Indian students may readily return to their home country in the event of an emergency, and parents can go to Malaysia to accompany their children because it is close by and less expensive to travel.
- Malaysia’s top medical universities have been approved by the MCI.
- Education of a high standard
- Malaysian MBBS tuition fees are reasonable.
- Students can apply whether or not they have taken the IELTS exam.
- There are less visa issues.
- Malaysia has a low cost of living for Indian students.
- A large percentage of Malaysians speak Tamil, which is one of the main reasons why Indian
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Bulgaria:
- International students gain an understanding of European living standards.
- Bulgaria has geographical advantages due to its location in Central Europe.
- It is a cultural, historical, and ethnic melting pot.
- Students can enroll in low-cost Bulgarian medical schools.
- Lecturers and professors of international reputation make up the faculty at Georgia’s best MBBS colleges.
- NMC, WHO, and FAIMER all certify Bulgarian colleges.
- Bulgaria has a low cost of living when compared to other countries.
- No language examinations, such as the IELTS or TOEFL, are required of the pupils.
- After finishing their MBBS, students can pursue MD programs at some of Bulgaria’s leading universities.
- In Bulgaria and abroad, students can find a plethora of work and internship options.
- The teaching hospitals linked with Bulgarian universities boast of a solid infrastructure and cutting-edge technology.
- In Bulgaria, teaching hospitals have a high patient intake, so students profit from the experience.
- The university also provides opportunities for students to learn local languages and dialects.
- The pupils get the opportunity to travel around Bulgaria and adjacent countries.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Malaysia:
- Government Jobs in health services departments.
- Defense Services: Jobs in Army, Navy and Air Force.
- Employment in Hospital Chains.
- Opportunities in Research and Academics.
- Career in Health Administration/Hospital Management.
- Biomedical Engineering and Sciences.
PG Options after MBBS in Malaysia:
Students can pursue MD or MS degrees in the United States after finishing the MBBS program in Malaysia. This postgraduate degree is recognized not only in the United States but also in India. Students can also pursue MD/MS degrees in Germany.
Scope after MBBS in Bulgaria:
- Students who graduate from Bulgarian universities can return to their home countries to pursue MBBS in India.
- After graduating from one of Bulgaria’s top colleges, students can take the NMC screening tests.
- Many students might also choose to practice medicine and other areas in Bulgaria.
- Graduates can consider PG Courses in Bulgaria, Europe, or even the United States.
PG Options after MBBS in Bulgaria:
- Students at Bulgarian MBBS universities have the option of continuing their education with specialized courses after graduation.
- After graduation, students might choose to pursue an MD degree in Bulgaria.
- All you have to do is apply for MD courses and submit your graduation documents.
- Students graduating from Bulgarian universities have the option of settling in Bulgaria to practice medicine.
- Another attractive alternative for students is to relocate to another country, such as the United Kingdom, the United States, or Canada.
- Students can readily find jobs and internships because Bulgarian universities have relationships with other colleges throughout the world.