Malaysia is a country in Southeast Asia that is divided into two noncontiguous regions: Peninsular Malaysia (Semenanjung Malaysia), also known as West Malaysia (Malaysia Barat), on the Malay Peninsula, and East Malaysia (Malaysia Timur), on the island of Borneo. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s capital is located on the western side of the peninsula, about 25 miles (40 kilometers) from the shore; Putrajaya, the administrative Centre, is about 16 miles (25 kilometers) south of the city.
Belarus is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe, formally known as the Republic of Belarus and traditionally known as Byelorussia. It is bordered on the east and northeast by Russia, on the south by Ukraine, on the west by Poland, and on the northwest by Lithuania and Latvia. Belarus is the thirteenth-largest and twentieth-most populous country in Europe, with an area of 207,600 square kilometers (80,200 square miles) and a population of 9.3 million people. The country is divided into seven administrative regions. The capital and largest city is Minsk.
About Malaysia Government
Malaysia is a representative democracy made up of 13 states that operate under a constitutional monarchy based on the Westminster system. Malaysia’s federal government is governed by the Federal Constitution of Malaysia, which is the supreme law of the land.
About Belarus Government
The Belarusian opposition is made up of parties and individuals in Belarus who desire to overthrow the government of Soviet Belarus from 1988 to 1991, and then the increasingly authoritarian President Alexander Lukashenko, whom supporters often regard as a dictator, since 1995.Supporters of the movement typically advocate for a parliamentary democracy modeled after the Western model, with free speech and political and religious diversity.
Climate Comparison between Malaysia & Belarus
Malaysia’s climate is classified as tropical because it is located near the equator and is hot and humid all year.
The average annual rainfall is 250 centimeters (98 in) and the average temperature is 27 degrees Celsius (80.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
Belarusian winters are bitterly cold, with temperatures frequently falling below freezing (0 °C or 32 °F) even during the day for several months.
Early in the spring, there may still be snow and frost, but by the end of the month, the first warm days with temperatures exceeding 25 °C (77 °F) may have arrived.
Summer in Belarus is hot, and unlike winter, it tends to get hotter as you travel from north to south. In July, the average maximum temperature is 23.5 degrees Celsius.
Culture in Malaysia & Bangladesh
Culture in Malaysia
Malaysians are a mix of Chinese, Indian, and indigenous Malay influences. The Malays are the largest ethnic group in Malaysia, and they follow both Islamic and Malay customs, as well as speaking the Malay language.
Culture in Belarus
In Belarus, little from the early period of east Slav settlement has survived. Only in the 16th century did a distinct Belarusian culture begin to emerge. Long periods of foreign control—first by the grand duchy of Lithuania and the kingdom of Poland, then by tsarist Russia, and finally by the Soviet Union—introduced a series of outside influences, ranging from European Baroque and Classical architectural styles to the cultural constraints of Socialist Realism, as Belarusian culture developed. Despite the efforts of Russian tsars and Soviet rulers to repress the Belarusian language and culture, Belarusians were able to maintain their separate identity as a people.
Languages in Malaysia
Malay, Mandarin, and Tamil are the three main languages spoken in Malaysia. Malaysia is home to 137 live languages, making it one of the most diverse countries in the world.
Languages in Belarus
Belarus has two official languages: Belarusian and Russian. Sudovian and Sudavia—a Baltic language—were the area’s pre-Slavic languages, as well as its geographical name. Sudovian is thought to have died out in the 17th century.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Malaysia
- International students can feel safe in this country. According to the Global Peace Index, Malaysia is the 29th most peaceful country in the world, out of a total of 163.
- For travelers who love to travel, this is a fantastic destination. Students can earn degrees from countries such as the United Kingdom, the United States, and Australia.
Safe & Security in Belarus
Belarus is now a popular destination for Indian students seeking MBBS degrees. However, you can compare Belarus’s safety ranking and crime statistics among Indian and foreign students studying in Belarus. The safety of Indian students in Belarus is, nonetheless, the Belarusian government’s main priority. We hope that this useful information will dispel any doubts you may have about Belarus’s safety.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Malaysia
MBBS from Malaysian medical colleges is very reasonable, ranging from Rs9 lakhs to Rs25 lakhs depending on the university.
Cost of MBBS Education in Belarus
The university’s annual MBBS costs in Belarus are 4 lakh 75 thousand INR. The cost of the hostel and food is 50 thousand INR per year.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Malaysia
Tuition fees range from INR 2,91,000 to 4,36,000 per year, while the cost of living in Malaysia for international students is INR 29,115 to 50,951 per month.
Cost of Living in Belarus
A one-bedroom apartment can be rented for around $200 per month. The monthly bills for such a flat will be in the range of $100-$200. Food is quite costly; per capita, you’ll require at least $200 each month.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Malaysia & Belarus
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Malaysia
Medical colleges in Malaysia do not require an entrance exam. For Indian students, the NEET qualification is adequate.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Belarus
Candidates must pass the NEET examination in order to be admitted to Belarusian universities. Candidates from minority groups must earn a minimum of 40% in order to apply for medical school in Belarus.
Intakes for MBBS in Malaysia & Belarus
MBBS Intakes in Malaysia
Admission to Malaysian universities is divided into two groups. The first was in March, and the second was in September.
MBBS Intakes in Belarus
By the end of September or early October, students will be enrolled in MBBS classes in Belarus. In Belarus, the general medical education program begins in September. MBBS aspirants from all over the world apply here, thus students should be aware of this.Seats are restricted and are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. As a result, applicants should apply for MBBS admission in Belarus in the months of July or August.
Duration of MBBS in Malaysia & Belarus
MBBS Duration in Malaysia
In Malaysia, an MBBS degree consists of a 5-year programme that includes both pre-clinical and clinical training.
MBBS Duration in Belarus
The 6-year MD (Doctor of Medicine) programme is taught mostly using high-tech instructional mechanisms, which prepares students for future careers in the medical field.
Distance from India
Malaysia from India Travel Time
India and Malaysia are 3,081 kilometers apart. The average flight time from India to Malaysia’s capital, Kuala Lumpur, is 5 hours and 15 minutes.
Belarus from India Travel Time
Between India and Minsk (Belarus’s capital), the average flight time is 10 hours and 25 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Malaysia & Belarus
MBBS Internship in Malaysia
In Malaysia, it is known as “housemanship,” a two-year mandatory internship that combines service and training tasks.
MBBS Internship in Belarus
In order to participate in a medical internship in Belarus, you must have finished at least one year of medical education. The project is ongoing all year. You are welcome to join at any moment and stay for as long as you choose.
Top Medical Universities in Malaysia & Belarus
List of Top Colleges in Malaysia:
- AIMST University – Bedong
- Asia Metropolitan University – Masai
- Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences – Cyberjaya
- International Medical University – Kuala Lumpur
- Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences – Subang Jaya
- Lincoln University College – Kelantan
- Mahsa University – Selangor
- Management & Science University, Shah Alam Campus – Selangor
- Newcastle University Medicine – Johor
- Perdana University – Kuala Lumpur
- Quest International University – Ipoh
- SEGI University – Petaling Jaya
- Taylors University – Subang Jaya
- Universiti Sains Malaysia – George Town
- University of Malaya – Kuala Lumpur
List of Top Colleges in Belarus:
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Malaysia
The pass rate of Malaysian medical college students taking the FMGE has been extremely low, and it continues to be below 20%.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Belarus
From 2012-2013 to 2016-2017, 452 people from the Republic of Belarus took the FMGE, with a pass rate of 15.7 percent.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Malaysia:
- Malaysia is the closest country to India, with a flying time of 4-5 hours.
- Due to its proximity to India, cheap aero plane tickets are available.
- Indian students may readily return to their home country in the event of an emergency, and parents can go to Malaysia to accompany their children because it is close by and less expensive to travel.
- Malaysia’s top medical universities have been approved by the MCI.
- Education of a high standard
- Malaysian MBBS tuition fees are reasonable.
- Students can apply whether or not they have taken the IELTS exam.
- There are less visa issues.
- Malaysia has a low cost of living for Indian students.
- A large percentage of Malaysians speak Tamil, which is one of the main reasons why Indian
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Belarus:
- In Belarus, a high number of Indians are pursuing medicine.
- MBBS in India is tough for a variety of reasons.
- First and foremost, in India, there is fierce rivalry.
- The majority of mbbs hopefuls are denied admission to Indian mbbs universities.
- The fees charged by private universities are exorbitant.
- As a result, Indians prefer Belarus mbbs education.
- Belarus is one of the finest possibilities for them because of its low cost of living and high-quality education.
- MBBS universities in Belarus have outstanding infrastructure and amenities.
- NMC has recognized the medical universities, allowing them to practice medicine in India.
- WHO recognizes the degrees, allowing them to practice anywhere in the globe.
- The professors and faculty are exceptionally skilled and talented.
- Belarus’s cost of living is also extremely low.
- The institution in Belarus includes hostel facilities that are advantageous to Indian students.
- For the Indian students, they have Indian cooks who create Indian meals.
- Belarus is one of the safest countries in the world for MBBS students.
- The country’s environment is nice all year, making it ideal for Indian students.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Malaysia:
- Government Jobs in health services departments.
- Defense Services: Jobs in Army, Navy and Air Force.
- Employment in Hospital Chains.
- Opportunities in Research and Academics.
- Career in Health Administration/Hospital Management.
- Biomedical Engineering and Sciences.
PG Options after MBBS in Malaysia:
Students can pursue MD or MS degrees in the United States after finishing the MBBS program in Malaysia. This postgraduate degree is recognized not only in the United States but also in India. Students can also pursue MD/MS degrees in Germany.
Scope after MBBS in Belarus:
After completing your MBBS education in Belarus, you will have numerous options, including returning to India to take the MCI-screening/FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Screening test), and practicing in India if you pass the MCI-Screening exam.
PG Options after MBBS in Belarus:
- International and Indian students can enroll in PG program or practice medicine after graduating from an MBBS university in Belarus.
- Because the certification and qualification are recognized throughout Europe and many other countries, they are widely used.
- Students can study medicine and practice overseas, as well as dwell in another country.
- One of the best things about studying MBBS in Belarus is that you can go to PG anyplace in the country after you get your degree.
- Qualified MBBS graduates are constantly in high demand, and they are well compensated.