Kazakhstan, often spelled Kazakstan, is a Central Asian country that is formally known as the Republic of Kazakhstan, or Kazakh Qazaqstan Respublikas. On the northwest and north, it is bordered by Russia, on the east by China, and on the south by Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, the Aral Sea, and Turkmenistan; on the southwest, it is bordered by the Caspian Sea. Kazakhstan is Central Asia’s largest country and the world’s ninth largest.
Kazakhstan stretches 1,820 miles (2,930 kilometers) east to west and 960 miles north to south between its most distant points. Kazakhstan has physical and cultural geographic traits that are similar to those of the other Central Asian countries, despite the fact that it was not considered a part of Central Asia by authorities in the former Soviet Union. Nur-Sultan (previously Astana, Aqmola, and Tselinograd) is the country’s capital, located in the north-central region
Egypt, formally the Arab Republic of Egypt, is a transcontinental republic that spans the Sinai Peninsula, which connects the northeastern corner of Africa to the southwest corner of Asia. Egypt is a Mediterranean country bordered on the northeast by the Gaza Strip (Palestine) and Israel, on the east by the Gulf of Aqaba and the Red Sea, on the south by Sudan, and on the west by Libya. Jordan is across the Gulf of Aqaba, Saudi Arabia is over the Red Sea, and Greece, Turkey, and Cyprus are across the Mediterranean, yet none of them have a land boundary with Egypt.
About Kazakhstan Government
Kazakhstan is a unitary republic with a bicameral legislature made up of two chambers: the Senate and the Assembly (Mazhilis). The two chambers can modify the constitution, approve the budget, ratify treaties, and declare war when they work together; each chamber also has unique powers. Legislators are elected for four years. With the exception of a few senators nominated by the president, two members of the Senate are elected from each oblast and large city by all legislative members of that administrative entity. Nine members of the Assembly are elected by the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan, a president-appointed body designed to represent the interests of Kazakhstan’s various ethnic groups, from population-based constituencies using universal adult suffrage.
About Egypt Government
Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the period of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments lay in the fertile Nile River Valley, including Giza’s huge Pyramids and Great Sphinx as well as Luxor’s hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs. Ottoman structures such as Muhammad Ali Mosque and the Egyptian Museum, a treasure mine of antiquities, may be found in Cairo, the capital.
Climate Comparison between Kazakhstan & Egypt
Kazakhstan has a continental climate with lengthy, hot summers and very severe winters.
The winter in the north of the country is lengthy and harsh, with temperatures as low as –52°C (Nur-Sultan) in some years, but there are also thaws of up to 5°C.
Winter is pleasant and spring-like, with highs of 18/20 °C (64/68 °F) and lows of 10 °C (50 °F), yet this is the only time of year when weak to moderate showers fall.
Average high temperatures range from 17 °C (62.6 °F) in the winter to 32 °C (89.6 °F) in the summer, with average low temperatures ranging from 17 °C (62.6 °F) in the winter to 23 °C (73.4 °F) in the summer.
Summer temperatures average 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Celsius), but can reach as high as 122 degrees Fahrenheit (50 C).
Culture in Kazakhstan & Egypt
Culture in Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan has a well-defined culture that is founded on the nomadic pastoral economy of its people. Between the 7th and 12th centuries, Islam was brought to Kazakhstan. Aside from lamb, several other traditional Kazakh dishes have symbolic meaning. The Turkic nomadic lifestyle has had a significant influence on Kazakh culture.
Culture in Egypt
Egypt has a rich history and culture dating back thousands of years, starting with the Paranoiac culture, then Christianity and Islam. Egypt is among the earliest civilizations. Its culture has been affected by many other cultures and ethnic groups who either lived in or invaded the country, creating a melting pot.
Languages in Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan is a bilingual country in which both Kazakh and Russian are frequently spoken. Kazakhstan’s Constitution grants Kazakh official status and mandates that Kazakhstan’s President be a Kazakh speaker. Kazakhstan is a bilingual country with more than 130 different nationalities.
Languages in Egypt
Egyptians speak one of numerous vernacular varieties of Arabic, which is the country’s official language. The spoken vernacular, as in other Arab countries, differs significantly from the literary language.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan is a secure and safe nation to visit. Parents do not need to be concerned about their children’s safety while studying MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- There are significant concerns about personal safety in Kazakhstan, a country in central Asia. Transportation, travel scams, criminals, and crooked cops are just a few of the problems you may face. Being prepared, on the other hand, is a surefire method to keep safe.
Safe & Security in Egypt
Egypt is rated as a category 2 travel risk, which means travellers should use extra caution and avoid certain areas of the country. Travel waivers are required for students travelling to level 3 and level 4 nations, as well as higher-risk locations within a safer country.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Kazakhstan
The low cost of MBBS in Kazakhstan has made it a popular choice among Indian and international students. The cost of tuition for each year ranges from 3600 to 5700 dollars.
Cost of MBBS Education in Egypt
The cost of studying for an MBBS in Egypt is very low. The cost of education at most Egyptian medical universities is around 27 lakhs for the entire degree.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Kazakhstan
In comparison to other countries, Kazakhstan is an affordable place to study medicine. In Kazakhstan, the average cost of studying MBBS is around $4,000 per year.
Cost of Living in Egypt
Summary about cost of living in Cairo, Egypt: Family of four estimated monthly costs are 1,504$ (23,633EG£) without rent. Without rent, a single person’s projected monthly costs are 422$ (6,622EG£). Cairo costs 67.87 percent less than New York.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Kazakhstan & Egypt
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Kazakhstan
Medical students must obtain a minimum of 50% in their 12th grade examination. Candidates must pass the NEET-UG exam to meet the standards of Kazakhstan universities.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Egypt
In Egypt, there is no entrance exam for MBBS admission, and students are not required to pay a contribution or capitation fee to enroll in the programme.
Intakes for MBBS in Kazakhstan & Egypt
MBBS Intakes in Kazakhstan
MBBS admissions in Kazakhstan were generally closed by the July at the majority of universities. As a result, it is preferable for MBBS applicants to apply for admission in June. MBBS programs often begin in August or September in Kazakhstan’s medical schools.
MBBS Intakes in Egypt
In Egypt, the admissions process begins in January.The deadline for applying will be in March.The first day of classes will be in the month of June.
Duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan & Egypt
MBBS Duration in Kazakhstan
The programme lasts five years, and candidates receive a degree if they pass with good grades and attend college.
MBBS Duration in Egypt
Egyptian doctors will complete their basic medical education in five years, followed by two years of clinical training, for a total of seven years.
Distance from India
Kazakhstan from India Travel Time
India and Kazakhstan are 3,229 kilometers apart. The flight time between India and Kazakhstan is 4 hours and 29 minutes.
Egypt from India Travel Time
Between India and Cairo (Egypt’s capital), the average flight time is 8 hours and 35 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Kazakhstan & Egypt
MBBS Internship in Kazakhstan
It immediately saves one year of medical school for students, which can be used to seek internships or careers during that time.
MBBS Internship in Egypt
After five years, Indian students can select between internships in India and Egypt.
Top Medical Universities in Kazakhstan & Egypt
List of Top Colleges in Kazakhstan:
- Kazakh National Medical University – Almaty
- Karaganda State Medical University – Karagandy
- Semey State Medical University – Semey
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University – Almaty
- Astana Medical University – Nur-Sultan
- Kazakh Medical University Of Continuing Education – Almaty
- Kazakh-Russian Medical University – Almaty
- North Kazakhstan State University – Petropavl
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy – Shymkent
- West Kazakhstan State Medical University – Aktobe
- Kokshetau State University – Kokshetau
- University of International Business – Almaty
List of Top Colleges in Egypt:
- Ain Shams university – Cairo
- Alexandria university – Bab Sharqi
- Cairo University – Cairo
- Helwan University – Helwan
- Kafrelsheikh University – Kafr Al Sheikh First
- Mansoura university – Dakahlia
- Suez University -Suez
- Tanta university – Tanta
- Zagzig University – Ash Sharqia
- Menoufia University – Shibin Al Kawm
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan’s universities have the lowest MCI Screening Test or FMGE Passing Rate, with only 6.67 percent passing the test in 2019.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Egypt
FMGE was 6170 in 2009, and it has since risen to 21,351 in 2018. The pass rate of students taking the FMGE, on the other hand, has been low and continues to be below 20%.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- Approved by MCI and WHO: MCI, WHO, and UNESCO have approved Kazakh National Medical University, Al Farabi State Medical University, and other medical universities in Kazakhstan. Because of the international renown, students can get internships or jobs in leading hospitals all around the world.
- 5 years MBBS Course: The MBBS course in Kazakhstan is just 5 years long, which draws most Indian students to study medicine there because it saves them a year. The MBBS program is offered at most universities across the world and lasts six years. During this one-year period, a student might either work or study by practicing in hospitals under the supervision of doctors.
- No donation or headcount: As previously stated, India’s private institutions still get a huge number of donations or head fees in addition to the annual charge. This is not the situation in Kazakhstan’s medical universities. In Kazakhstan, the majority of MBBS colleges do not charge contributions or headcount fees. In terms of rupees, Kazakhstan medical schools have tuition fees that are even lower than those of Indian private colleges. The cost of MBBS in Kazakhstan is reasonable for students.
- MCI Coaching is available: MCI Coaching is available to students at the University. Students receive MCI screening test instruction, making it easier for Indian students to pass MCI exams and allowing them to practice in India at no cost.
- World-class infrastructure: Kazakhstan’s campuses are equipped with world-class hospital facilities and cutting-edge technology. For example, learning MBBS in Kazakhstan will be quite beneficial because the majority of Kazakhstan’s universities are of good quality. The majority of Kazakhstan’s institutions have completely air-conditioned classrooms as well as smart classrooms.
- The medium of instruction is English, which makes it easy for Indian students to complete and study their medical courses in Kazakhstan.
- Faculty who are highly qualified and experienced: Faculty at Kazakhstan’s universities are highly qualified and experienced, and their goal is to provide practical information to medical students. They help pupils by assisting them in resolving their doubts in a friendly manner.
- Affordability of education: MBBS education in Kazakhstan is inexpensive when compared to other countries. In Kazakhstan, the average cost of studying MBBS is around $4,000 per year. In addition, the cost of living is reasonable. The minimal monthly fee to live in Kazakhstan, according to our estimates, is between $200 and $300.
- Simple Admissions Method: Kazakhstan’s admissions procedure is quite simple. For admission to Kazakhstan’s best medical universities, the candidate must meet certain standards. It is simpler for a candidate to acquire admission to Kazakhstan’s top medical university if they work with MBBS abroad consultants.
- Availability of Indian Food: The presence of an Indian canteen in most of Kazakhstan’s medical universities makes it simpler for Indian students to adjust to the country. Furthermore, there are numerous Indian restaurants in Almaty, Kazakhstan, that cater to the needs of Indian students.
- International Recognition of Degrees: Medical universities in Kazakhstan offer degrees that are recognized around the world. Students are finding it simpler to acquire positions at premier hospitals all over the world. Students can now be admitted to the hospitals of their choice and preferences in India and other countries.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Egypt :
Medical courses are available at a reasonable rate at Egyptian universities. Because most colleges in Egypt are state-funded, the overall cost of completing an MBBS program in Egypt is comparatively affordable when compared to India. The universities also have a scholarship program for qualified students. These universities are also well-known by the National Medical Council and the World Health Organization.
Easy Visa Application: Obtaining a visa for Egypt does not require months or years of waiting. Their documentation procedure is straightforward, and your application will be processed quickly. Simply obtain your invitation letter, apply for a visa, and you will have it within two weeks.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Kazakhstan:
Students frequently dream of working in India after completing their MBBS in Kazakhstan or Ukraine. However, they are occasionally unsure of the criterion. You will be eligible to work in India if you completed your MBBS in Kazakhstan or Ukraine. However, it is critical for a person to understand that they must pass the MCI exit exam in India, also known as the FMGE. A student will not be able to practice medicine in India if they do not pass the exam.
PG Options after MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- Students are given the option to study medicine in Kazakhstan for five years.
- As a result, you will have numerous chances to pursue higher education here.
- The cost of a post-graduate course is less expensive here.
- You can also enroll in a PhD program.
- The cost of the postgraduate course is merely 13, 49, 000 lakhs for the candidates.
Scope after MBBS in Egypt:
It is possible to migrate to Saudi Arabia after graduating from one of Egypt’s medical universities. There is no doubt that opportunities exist for students, and that they can qualify for the exam and have a seat reserved for a career in Saudi Arabia provided they meet the conditions. However, it is critical to become familiar with current criteria because there is a new edition for medical students every year that they need to comprehend well.
When you are all set with your degree after completing MBBS in Egypt, now the time has come when you can acquire a stable place in your career. You can quickly apply for jobs in India and get on with your life. However, you must first pass the NEXT examination, as it will serve as a doorway to all of the government professions available. It assists you in obtaining the license if you do not wish to work for the government. The problem for students who completed their MBBS in Egypt or another nation is that they do not have a license and cannot operate there. However, after you have the license, the same problem will no longer exist, and you will be able to effortlessly join ongoing services. However, if you do not have a license, you will not be allowed to use it.
PG Options after MBBS in Egypt:
Students who complete their MBBS in Egypt can pursue post-graduate studies in the United States if they meet certain prerequisites. They must pass the USMLE with a score of 230 or above. After passing the exam, students can sit for the USMLE-2 CK in India and be eligible for residency in the United States. They can apply for a work visa in the United States and begin their career after qualifying. They can easily complete post-graduate medicine in the United States after obtaining a working visa.