Armenia is a country in the hilly Caucasus area between Asia and Europe, and a former Soviet republic. Religious buildings such as the Greco-Roman Temple of Garni and the 4th-century Etchmiadzin Cathedral, the Armenian Church’s headquarters, distinguish it as one of the oldest Christian civilizations. The pilgrimage location of Khor Virap Monastery is located near Mount Ararat, a dormant volcano located just beyond the Turkish border.
Malaysia is a country in Southeast Asia that is divided into two noncontiguous regions: Peninsular Malaysia (Semenanjung Malaysia), also known as West Malaysia (Malaysia Barat), on the Malay Peninsula, and East Malaysia (Malaysia Timur), on the island of Borneo. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s capital is located on the western side of the peninsula, about 25 miles (40 kilometers) from the shore; Putrajaya, the administrative Centre, is about 16 miles (25 kilometers) south of the city.
About Armenia Government
The Republic of Armenia is a sovereign, democratic, social, and rule-of-law state. The people of Armenia hold the power in the Republic of Armenia.
People’s authority will be exercised through free elections, referendums, and the state and municipal self-government bodies and officials established under the Constitution. State authority must be exercised in accordance with the Constitution and laws, with legislative, executive, and judicial powers separated and balanced.
About Malaysia Government
Malaysia is a representative democracy made up of 13 states that operate under a constitutional monarchy based on the Westminster system. Malaysia’s federal government is governed by the Federal Constitution of Malaysia, which is the supreme law of the land.
Climate Comparison between Armenia & Malaysia
Armenia has a highland continental climate. Summers are hot and dry, and they last from June to September.
Autumns are lengthy and springs are short. The vivid and colorful foliage of autumn is well-known. Winters are bitterly cold, with temperatures ranging from – 10 to minus 5 degrees Celsius.
Winter During the fall and winter seasons, it rarely rains for more than one or two days. It is frigid at night in the winter, from December to February, with temperatures occasionally falling below zero.
Malaysia’s climate is classified as tropical because it is located near the equator and is hot and humid all year.
The average annual rainfall is 250 centimeters (98 in) and the average temperature is 27 degrees Celsius (80.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
Culture in Armenia & Malaysia
Culture in Armenia
Armenians are polite and open people with a rich cultural heritage. In the country, international students never feel alienated. You can keep yourself occupied in your spare time in a variety of ways.
Armenia has a working society made up of people who are trying to work together for the betterment of the country. Armenia has a distinct culture and a plethora of business options for anyone willing to put in the effort. Higher education in the country is the sole option for everyone who wants to improve their skills and achieve a successful and bright career.
Culture in Malaysia
Malaysians are a mix of Chinese, Indian, and indigenous Malay influences. The Malays are the largest ethnic group in Malaysia, and they follow both Islamic and Malay customs, as well as speaking the Malay language.
Languages in Armenia
Armenia is an ethnically homogeneous country where Armenian is the official language and the majority of the people speaks it as a first language. Russian is still, by far, the most widely spoken foreign language among Armenians today. In recent years, English has grown in popularity.
Languages in Malaysia
Malay, Mandarin, and Tamil are the three main languages spoken in Malaysia. Malaysia is home to 137 live languages, making it one of the most diverse countries in the world.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Armenia
- Studying in Armenia can be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Armenia has become a popular destination for international students in the last decade, and for good reason.
- Armenia is a safe country with low living costs and a thriving engineering and technology industry on the world stage.
Safe & Security in Malaysia
- International students can feel safe in this country. According to the Global Peace Index, Malaysia is the 29th most peaceful country in the world, out of a total of 163.
- For travelers who love to travel, this is a fantastic destination. Students can earn degrees from countries such as the United Kingdom, the United States, and Australia.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Armenia
The maximum fees for studying MBBs in Armenia are 4000 USD per year, with a minimum of 2500 USD. Hostel accommodations for medical students in Armenia will cost between 1000 and 2000 USD per year.
Cost of MBBS Education in Malaysia
MBBS from Malaysian medical colleges is very reasonable, ranging from Rs9 lakhs to Rs25 lakhs depending on the university.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Armenia
With around $120 per month, students can usually live comfortably. Depending on their demands, each student can decide their own meal expenses.
Cost of Living in Malaysia
Tuition fees range from INR 2,91,000 to 4,36,000 per year, while the cost of living in Malaysia for international students is INR 29,115 to 50,951 per month.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Armenia & Malaysia
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Armenia
To gain admission to a top medical university in Armenia, a student does not need to take any form of entrance exam.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Malaysia
Medical colleges in Malaysia do not require an entrance exam. For Indian students, the NEET qualification is adequate.
Intakes for MBBS in Armenia & Malaysia
MBBS Intakes in Armenia
In September, the academic year for MBBS in Armenia with reduced tuition prices is expected to begin. At least 8 weeks before September, the medical aspirant must begin the application process.
MBBS Intakes in Malaysia
Admission to Malaysian universities is divided into two groups. The first was in March, and the second was in September.
Duration of MBBS in Armenia & Malaysia
MBBS Duration in Armenia
In Armenia, an MBBS degree takes six years to complete. It consists of five years of classroom and practical study, as well as a one-year internship.
MBBS Duration in Malaysia
In Malaysia, an MBBS degree consists of a 5-year programme that includes both pre-clinical and clinical training.
Distance from India
Armenia from India Travel Time
Armenia is 3,875 kilometers away from India. The flight time from India to Yerevan (Armenia’s capital) is 6 hours and 50 minutes on average.
Malaysia from India Travel Time
India and Malaysia are 3,081 kilometers apart. The average flight time from India to Malaysia’s capital, Kuala Lumpur, is 5 hours and 15 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Armenia & Malaysia
MBBS Internship in Armenia
The internship cycle of one year is included in this 6-year MBBS programme.
MBBS Internship in Malaysia
In Malaysia, it is known as “housemanship,” a two-year mandatory internship that combines service and training tasks.
Top Medical Universities in Armenia & Malaysia
List of Top Colleges in Malaysia:
- AIMST University – Bedong
- Asia Metropolitan University – Masai
- Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences – Cyberjaya
- International Medical University – Kuala Lumpur
- Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences – Subang Jaya
- Lincoln University College – Kelantan
- Mahsa University – Selangor
- Management & Science University, Shah Alam Campus – Selangor
- Newcastle University Medicine – Johor
- Perdana University – Kuala Lumpur
- Quest International University – Ipoh
- SEGI University – Petaling Jaya
- Taylors University – Subang Jaya
- Universiti Sains Malaysia – George Town
- University of Malaya – Kuala Lumpur
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Armenia
The pass rate of students taking the FMGE, on the other hand, has been low and continues to be below 20%.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Malaysia
The pass rate of Malaysian medical college students taking the FMGE has been extremely low, and it continues to be below 20%.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Armenia:
- The infrastructure of Armenian colleges is state-of-the-art, with high-class modern technologies. Armenia is the place to go if you want to obtain practical knowledge using all latest and innovative technologies.
- Armenia’s landscape is breathtaking for everyone, regardless of where they come from, their faith, or their nation of origin.
- In comparison to India, the cost of studying MBBS in Armenia is quite affordable.
- In comparison to other countries, obtaining a visa from Armenia is not a difficult task.
- Because schooling is conducted in English, there is no need to worry about passing IELTS or TOEFL.
- As previously said, Armenian colleges do not only provide an MBBS programme, but also other related degrees in the medical profession. Armenia is the ideal option if you want to study something other than MBBS but still stay close to medicine.
- Everything in the Armenian MBBS Colleges is up to par, including a world-class library, canteen facilities, laundry services, and residential accommodations with Wi-Fi.
- Students could also participate in a variety of exchange programme.
- Armenia offers a variety of international scholarships in addition to the inexpensive cost of studying MBBS. A extra point for a student who requires assistance in paying their tuition expenses.
- If students are interested in pursuing a profession in Armenia, they can practice at hospitals during their internship.
- Student safety, which is a worry for many parents, is equally important to Armenian universities and officials, so students should take precautions.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Malaysia:
- Malaysia is the closest country to India, with a flying time of 4-5 hours.
- Due to its proximity to India, cheap aero plane tickets are available.
- Indian students may readily return to their home country in the event of an emergency, and parents can go to Malaysia to accompany their children because it is close by and less expensive to travel.
- Malaysia’s top medical universities have been approved by the MCI.
- Education of a high standard
- Malaysian MBBS tuition fees are reasonable.
- Students can apply whether or not they have taken the IELTS exam.
- There are less visa issues.
- Malaysia has a low cost of living for Indian students.
- A large percentage of Malaysians speak Tamil, which is one of the main reasons why Indian students from Kerala and Tamil Nadu prefer to study medicine in Malaysia.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Armenia:
Students who complete MBBS in Armenia have a bright future ahead of them because the MBBS degree is internationally recognized and valued. After obtaining their MBBS in Armenia, students have the following employment options:
- After earning an MBBS degree from an Armenian medical university, students can settle in Armenia.
- They can either practice medicine in Armenia or pursue a postgraduate degree in medicine.
- Indian students can return to India to practice medicine, but they must pass the EXIT exam and meet the eligibility requirements.
- They can also enroll in hospital administration courses. Hospital administration is a rapidly expanding field with a bright future.
- MBBS graduates can take the USMLE exam, which is held in the United States.
- They can pursue MD in Germany after completing their MBBS in Armenia.
Scope after MBBS in Malaysia:
- Government Jobs in health services departments.
- Defense Services: Jobs in Army, Navy and Air Force.
- Employment in Hospital Chains.
- Opportunities in Research and Academics.
- Career in Health Administration/Hospital Management.
- Biomedical Engineering and Sciences.
PG Options after MBBS in Malaysia:
Students can pursue MD or MS degrees in the United States after finishing the MBBS program in Malaysia. This postgraduate degree is recognized not only in the United States but also in India. Students can also pursue MD/MS degrees in Germany.