Armenia is a former Soviet republic located in the rugged Caucasus region between Asia and Europe. The Greco-Roman Temple of Garni and the 4th-century Etchmiadzin Cathedral, the centre of the Armenian Church, distinguish it as one of the earliest Christian civilizations. Khor Virap Monastery is a Buddhist pilgrimage site near Mount Ararat, a dormant volcano just outside the Turkish border.
Kyrgyzstan is a Central Asian country. It is bordered on the northwest and north by Kazakhstan, on the east and south by China, and on the south and west by Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. The majority of Kyrgyzstan’s boundaries follow mountain ridges. Bishkek is the capital (known from 1862 to 1926 as Pishpek and from 1926 to 1991 as Frunze).
Nearly three-quarters of the population are Kyrgyz, a Muslim Turkic group. The Kyrgyz have a long history in what is now Kyrgyzstan, dating back to the 17th century. In the 19th century, tsarist Russian soldiers captured Kyrgyzstan, which was known as Kirgiziya under Russian and Soviet control.
About Armenia Government
The Republic of Armenia is a sovereign, democratic, social, and rule-of-law state. The people of Armenia hold the power in the Republic of Armenia.
People’s authority will be exercised through free elections, referendums, and the state and municipal self-government bodies and officials established under the Constitution. State authority must be exercised in accordance with the Constitution and laws, with legislative, executive, and judicial powers separated and balanced.
About Kyrgyzstan Government
Kyrgyzstan is a multiparty unitary republic with a single parliamentary chamber. Its 1993 constitution, which replaced the Soviet-era constitution in force since 1978, acknowledged a wide range of citizen rights and freedoms. It created the legislative, executive, and judicial departments of government, as well as the president’s right to use a nationwide vote to implement critical policies or constitutional modifications.
Climate Comparison between Armenia & Kyrgyzstan
Armenia has a highland continental climate. Summers are hot and dry, and they last from June to September.
The temperature varies between 22 and 36 degrees Celsius. The low humidity level, on the other hand, reduces the impact of the high temperatures.
Autumns are lengthy and springs are short. The vivid and colorful foliage of autumn is well-known. Winters are bitterly cold, with temperatures ranging from – 10 to minus 5 degrees Celsius.
The first hot days arrive in May and June, and the spring is often pleasant. Summer temperatures average 31 degrees Celsius (87.8 degrees Fahrenheit), though they can reach 45 degrees Celsius (113 degrees Fahrenheit). Air conditioning is available in many areas, although not all.
The temperature dips to an average of -10° C (14° F) in the winter, and snow is prevalent. Because the temperatures are frigid but not painfully cold, there are several ski bases and options for winter sports in Issyk-Kul.
Summer temperatures average 31 degrees Celsius (87.8 degrees Fahrenheit), though they can reach 45 degrees Celsius (113 degrees Fahrenheit). Air conditioning is available in many areas, although not all.
Culture in Armenia & Kyrgyzstan
Culture in Armenia
Armenians are polite and open people with a rich cultural heritage. In the country, international students never feel alienated. You can keep yourself occupied in your spare time in a variety of ways.
Armenia has a working society made up of people who are trying to work together for the betterment of the country. Armenia has a distinct culture and a plethora of business options for anyone willing to put in the effort. Higher education in the country is the sole option for everyone who wants to improve their skills and achieve a successful and bright career.
Culture in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan’s culture is a diverse blend of ethnic groups and cultures, with the Kyrgyz being the majority. The 40-rayed golden sun in the Centre of the flag represents the 40 Kyrgyz clans, according to popular belief. A yurt is thought to be represented by the lines inside the sun.
Languages in Armenia
Armenia is an ethnically homogeneous country where Armenian is the official language and the majority of the people speaks it as a first language. Russian is still, by far, the most widely spoken foreign language among Armenians today. In recent years, English has grown in popularity.
Languages in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan’s official languages are Russian and Kyrgyz. Kyrgyzstan is one of just two former Soviet countries in Central Asia that maintains Russian as its official language. On September 1, 1991, after the country’s independence, Kyrgyz was designated as a second official language.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Armenia
Studying in Armenia can be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Armenia has become a popular destination for international students in the last decade, and for good reason. Armenia is a safe country with low living costs and a thriving engineering and technology industry on the world stage.
Safe & Security in Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyzstan is a popular location for Indian students interested in pursuing a medical career, with colleges and universities located in the country’s major cities and adequate student amenities. First and foremost, Kyrgyzstan is a safe country for visitors, particularly Indians, to visit and remain in.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Armenia
The maximum fees for studying MBBs in Armenia are 4000 USD per year, with a minimum of 2500 USD. Hostel accommodations for medical students in Armenia will cost between 1000 and 2000 USD per year.
Cost of MBBS Education in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan We provides the most affordable MBBS eligibility fees in Kyrgyzstan, where student admissions are open. Who wish to pursue an MBBS degree in Kyrgyzstan. Direct MBBS admission is available to Indian students.
For Indian students, the total MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan range from 13 lacs to 22 lacs for the whole MBBS degree. It is one of the primary reasons why Indian students chose Kyrgyzstan as their MBBS study abroad destination. The medical school program lasts 5 years and is taught in English.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Armenia
With around $120 per month, students can usually live comfortably. Depending on their demands, each student can decide their own meal expenses.
Cost of Living in Kyrgyzstan
Without rent, a family of four would spend $1,267 ($107,469сoм) every month. Without rent, a single person’s projected monthly costs are 356$ (30,184сом). Kyrgyzstan has a 64.24 percent cheaper cost of living than the United States. The average rent in Kyrgyzstan is 80.13 percent less than in the United States.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Armenia & Kyrgyzstan
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Armenia
To gain admission to a top medical university in Armenia, a student does not need to take any form of entrance exam.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The minimal MBBS eligibility criteria in Kyrgyzstan for admission of an Indian student to a medical university in Kyrgyzstan are as follows: In India, there are no entrance exams such as IELTS or SAT.
Intakes for MBBS in Armenia & Kyrgyzstan
MBBS Intakes in Armenia
In September, the academic year for MBBS in Armenia with reduced tuition prices is expected to begin. At least 8 weeks before September, the medical aspirant must begin the application process.
MBBS Intakes in Kyrgyzstan
In most cases, the MBBS study intake begins in September. It would be wonderful if you submitted your application during the month of July. Classes for MBBS Abroad Kyrgyzstan studies often begin in October. In Kyrgyzstan, there are only a few places available for MBBS students.
Duration of MBBS in Armenia & Kyrgyzstan
MBBS Duration in Armenia
In Armenia, an MBBS degree takes six years to complete. It consists of five years of classroom and practical study, as well as a one-year internship.
MBBS Duration in Kyrgyzstan
In Kyrgyzstan, the entire MBBS programme takes six years to finish. The first five years of MBBS are devoted to teaching the fundamentals of medical science and clinical research, while the last year is entirely dedicated to hands-on training at affiliated hospitals.
Distance from India
Armenia from India Travel Time
Armenia is 3,875 kilometers away from India. The flight time from India to Yerevan (Armenia’s capital) is 6 hours and 50 minutes on average.
Kyrgyzstan from India Travel Time
It takes 3 hours and 20 minutes to fly from New Delhi to Bishkek.
Internship after MBBS in Armenia & Kyrgyzstan
MBBS Internship in Armenia
It consists of five years of classroom and practical study, as well as a one-year internship.
MBBS Internship in Kyrgyzstan
To complete the course in Kyrgyzstan, students must complete five years of classroom training and one year of internship training.
Top Medical Universities in Armenia & Kyrgyzstan
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Armenia
The pass rate of students taking the FMGE, on the other hand, has been low and continues to be below 20%.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Indian students studying medicine in Kyrgyzstan cleared FMGE at a rate of 12.9 percent on average.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Armenia:
- The infrastructure of Armenian colleges is state-of-the-art, with high-class modern technologies. Armenia is the place to go if you want to obtain practical knowledge using all latest and innovative technologies.
- Armenia’s landscape is breathtaking for everyone, regardless of where they come from, their faith, or their nation of origin.
- In comparison to India, the cost of studying MBBS in Armenia is quite affordable.
- In comparison to other countries, obtaining a visa from Armenia is not a difficult task.
- Because schooling is conducted in English, there is no need to worry about passing IELTS or TOEFL.
- As previously said, Armenian colleges do not only provide an MBBS programme, but also other related degrees in the medical profession. Armenia is the ideal option if you want to study something other than MBBS but still stay close to medicine.
- Everything in the Armenian MBBS Colleges is up to par, including a world-class library, canteen facilities, laundry services, and residential accommodations with Wi-Fi.
- Students could also participate in a variety of exchange programme.
- Armenia offers a variety of international scholarships in addition to the inexpensive cost of studying MBBS. A extra point for a student who requires assistance in paying their tuition expenses.
- If students are interested in pursuing a profession in Armenia, they can practice at hospitals during their internship.
- Student safety, which is a worry for many parents, is equally important to Armenian universities and officials, so students should take precautions.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan :
- Kyrgyzstan’s universities provide students with a high-quality education.
- Direct admission is available in MBBS Kyrgyzstan.
- As a result, almost 5000 Indian students are studying for their MBBS here.
- The pupils would not have any safety issues here because the locals are kind.
- The students will take an English-medium MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan.
- Indian students do not have to be concerned about the fee structure because it is less expensive.
- In Kyrgyzstan, there is no requirement to make any type of donation in order to gain admittance.
- Here, the cost of living is lower.
- There is a hostel for Indian students, and Indian candidates will have the opportunity to participate in Indian traditions such as Holi and Diwali.
- Candidates will be provided classes to prepare for the NMC.
- Food will not be an issue for Indian students because there are numerous Indian eateries and cuisines available here.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Armenia:
Students who complete MBBS in Armenia have a bright future ahead of them because the MBBS degree is internationally recognized and valued. After obtaining their MBBS in Armenia, students have the following employment options:
- After earning an MBBS degree from an Armenian medical university, students can settle in Armenia.
- They can either practice medicine in Armenia or pursue a postgraduate degree in medicine.
- Indian students can return to India to practice medicine, but they must pass the EXIT exam and meet the eligibility requirements.
- They can also enroll in hospital administration courses. Hospital administration is a rapidly expanding field with a bright future.
- MBBS graduates can take the USMLE exam, which is held in the United States.
- They can pursue MD in Germany after completing their MBBS in Armenia.
Scope after MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- For Indian students, studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan opens them a world of possibilities.
- MD is awarded to Indian medical students and other students who complete their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. They become fully qualified to take a variety of tests, including the PLAB, USMLE, and NMC screening exams, which are organized by the National Board of Examinations, India, in accordance with NMC directives.
- Students can also practice in government-affiliated hospitals or start their own practice by establishing a private clinic. Students can pursue post-graduate studies in Kyrgyzstan or elsewhere.
- In Kyrgyzstan, an MBBS doctor can earn up to $11,200 per year, or $933 per month, or Rs.7.84 lakhs per year. This translates to a monthly compensation of roughly Rs.65,000 per month.
- You can work as a full-time doctor at a government hospital or as a duty medical officer in the private sector, depending on your qualifications.
- By taking the PG entrance exam, you can apply for postgraduate programs. The length of a postgraduate course varies depending on specialization; for example, a three-year MD/MS program will take three years, while a two-year diploma or DNB program will take two years.
- You might also apply for positions in research institutes that pay well.
PG Options after MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- Students can pursue a postgraduate degree at Kyrgyzstan’s finest universities.
- You can continue your education here if you choose.
- You will have the opportunity to pursue a PhD degree in this country.
- You can get direct admission to MD in Kyrgyzstan after completing your MBBS here.
- For PG admission in this country, you do not need to take any exams.
- The post-graduate fee structure is less expensive here, at 4500 USD each year.