Armenia is a country in the hilly Caucasus area between Asia and Europe, and a former Soviet republic. Religious buildings such as the Greco-Roman Temple of Garni and the 4th-century Etchmiadzin Cathedral, the Armenian Church’s headquarters, distinguish it as one of the oldest Christian civilizations. The pilgrimage location of Khor Virap Monastery is located near Mount Ararat, a dormant volcano located just beyond the Turkish border.
Bangladesh is a country in Southern Asia that is on the Bay of Bengal and is surrounded on all sides by India, with the exception of a tiny border with Burma. Bangladesh’s lowlands are flat, and the majority of the country is built on the deltas of enormous rivers that flow down from the Himalayas.
About Armenia Government
The Republic of Armenia is a sovereign, democratic, social, and rule-of-law state. The people of Armenia hold the power in the Republic of Armenia.
People’s authority will be exercised through free elections, referendums, and the state and municipal self-government bodies and officials established under the Constitution. State authority must be exercised in accordance with the Constitution and laws, with legislative, executive, and judicial powers separated and balanced.
About Bangladesh Government
The government is a parliamentary democracy, with the president as the chief of state and the prime minister as the head of government. Bangladesh features a traditional economic system in which available resources are allocated via rudimentary methods and heredity. Bangladesh is a signatory to the Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement (APTA) as well as the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) (SAARC).
Climate Comparison between Armenia & Bangladesh
Armenia has a highland continental climate. Summers are hot and dry, and they last from June to September.
Autumns are lengthy and springs are short. The vivid and colorful foliage of autumn is well-known. Winters are bitterly cold, with temperatures ranging from – 10 to minus 5 degrees Celsius.
Winter During the fall and winter seasons, it rarely rains for more than one or two days. It is frigid at night in the winter, from December to February, with temperatures occasionally falling below zero.
Spring, from March to May, is the hottest season, with average maximum temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F) in inland areas in April, but not exceeding 32/33 °C (90/91 °F) at the coast.
Winter is slightly cooler (October to March), with maximum temperatures ranging from 22 to 29 degrees Celsius (72 – 84 degrees Fahrenheit).
Maximum summer temperatures often vary between 30°C and 40°C. In most sections of the country, April is the warmest month.
Culture in Armenia & Bangladesh
Culture in Armenia
Armenians are polite and open people with a rich cultural heritage. In the country, international students never feel alienated. You can keep yourself occupied in your spare time in a variety of ways.
Armenia has a working society made up of people who are trying to work together for the betterment of the country. Armenia has a distinct culture and a plethora of business options for anyone willing to put in the effort. Higher education in the country is the sole option for everyone who wants to improve their skills and achieve a successful and bright career.
Culture in Bangladesh
Bangladesh has a diverse and rich culture. Its architecture, dance, literature, music, painting, and clothing all reflect its deep-rooted heritage. Bangladesh’s three major religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam) have had a significant impact on the country’s culture and history. Bangladeshis have a long literary tradition, with the first available form of literature dating back over a thousand years. With the development of popular poets like Chandi Das, Daulat Kazi, and Alaol, Bengali literature developed significantly during the mediaeval period.
Languages in Armenia
Armenia is an ethnically homogeneous country where Armenian is the official language and the majority of the people speaks it as a first language. Russian is still, by far, the most widely spoken foreign language among Armenians today. In recent years, English has grown in popularity.
Languages in Bangladesh
Many people are shocked to learn that Bangladesh has a large number of languages. Bangla or Bengali and English are the official language of Bangladesh, and it is spoken by the vast majority of the population. Bangla is also spoken in India, Malawi, Nepal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States, where a large number of Bangladesh expatriates may have settled.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Armenia
- Studying in Armenia can be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Armenia has become a popular destination for international students in the last decade, and for good reason.
- Armenia is a safe country with low living costs and a thriving engineering and technology industry on the world stage.
Safe & Security in Bangladesh
For Indian or international students, Bangladesh is a safe place. Bangladeshi medical colleges ensure that students are completely safe and secure.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Armenia
The maximum fees for studying MBBs in Armenia are 4000 USD per year, with a minimum of 2500 USD. Hostel accommodations for medical students in Armenia will cost between 1000 and 2000 USD per year.
Cost of MBBS Education in Bangladesh
The cost of studying medicine in Bangladesh ranges from 38000 USD to 45000 USD.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Armenia
With around $120 per month, students can usually live comfortably. Depending on their demands, each student can decide their own meal expenses.
Cost of Living in Bangladesh
Without rent, a family of four would spend $1363 ($116,823) per month. Without rent, a single person’s projected monthly costs are 393$ (33,659$). Bangladesh has a 52.94 percent cheaper cost of living than the United States. The average rent in Bangladesh is 89.37 percent less than in the United States.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Armenia & Bangladesh
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Armenia
To gain admission to a top medical university in Armenia, a student does not need to take any form of entrance exam.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Bangladesh
NEET qualifying score is necessary for NMC/MCI Equivalent Certificate starting in Session 2021-2022. NEET is required to study MBBS in Bangladesh starting in Session 2021-2022.
Intakes for MBBS in Armenia & Bangladesh
MBBS Intakes in Armenia
In September, the academic year for MBBS in Armenia with reduced tuition prices is expected to begin. At least 8 weeks before September, the medical aspirant must begin the application process.
MBBS Intakes in Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, the admissions process begins in February. The deadline for applying will be in May. The first day of classes will be in the month of August.
Duration of MBBS in Armenia & Bangladesh
MBBS Duration in Armenia
In Armenia, an MBBS degree takes six years to complete. It consists of five years of classroom and practical study, as well as a one-year internship.
MBBS Duration in Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, the MBBS programme lasts five years and is separated into four parts. Exams are taken semester by semester in college and phase by phase in university. A one-year internship is required after completing these five years and passing the Final Professional MBBS exam.
Distance from India
Armenia from India Travel Time
Armenia is 3,875 kilometers away from India. The flight time from India to Yerevan (Armenia’s capital) is 6 hours and 50 minutes on average.
Bangladesh from India Travel Time
The flying time between India and Bangladesh is 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Armenia & Bangladesh
MBBS Internship in Armenia
The internship cycle of one year is included in this 6-year MBBS programme.
MBBS Internship in Bangladesh
Hundreds of Indian nationals who have previously finished their MBBS course and internships in teaching hospitals in countries such as China, Bangladesh, Nepal, and the Philippines are not required to complete another year of training in India.
Top Medical Universities in Armenia & Bangladesh
List of Top Colleges in Bangladesh:
- Bangladesh Medical College – Dhaka
- Delta Medical College – Dhaka
- Dhaka National Medical College – Dhaka
- Enam Medical College – Dhaka
- Green Life Medical College – Dhaka
- Jahurul Islam Medical College – Bhagalpur
- Mainamoti Medical College – Cummila
- Southern Medical College – Chattogram
- H. Sikder Women’s Medical College – Dhaka
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Armenia
The pass rate of students taking the FMGE, on the other hand, has been low and continues to be below 20%.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Bangladesh
FMGE is a programme for Indian medical graduates who obtained their MBBS outside of India. Bangladesh students have a pass rate of around 38%.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Armenia:
- The infrastructure of Armenian colleges is state-of-the-art, with high-class modern technologies. Armenia is the place to go if you want to obtain practical knowledge using all latest and innovative technologies.
- Armenia’s landscape is breathtaking for everyone, regardless of where they come from, their faith, or their nation of origin.
- In comparison to India, the cost of studying MBBS in Armenia is quite affordable.
- In comparison to other countries, obtaining a visa from Armenia is not a difficult task.
- Because schooling is conducted in English, there is no need to worry about passing IELTS or TOEFL.
- As previously said, Armenian colleges do not only provide an MBBS programme, but also other related degrees in the medical profession. Armenia is the ideal option if you want to study something other than MBBS but still stay close to medicine.
- Everything in the Armenian MBBS Colleges is up to par, including a world-class library, canteen facilities, laundry services, and residential accommodations with Wi-Fi.
- Students could also participate in a variety of exchange programme.
- Armenia offers a variety of international scholarships in addition to the inexpensive cost of studying MBBS. A extra point for a student who requires assistance in paying their tuition expenses.
- If students are interested in pursuing a profession in Armenia, they can practice at hospitals during their internship.
- Student safety, which is a worry for many parents, is equally important to Armenian universities and officials, so students should take precautions.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Bangladesh:
- The WHO and UNESCO acknowledge the MBBS degree, and it is accepted all throughout the world. Advantages of MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Because there are no direct entrance criteria, the admission procedure is substantially simpler.
- In order to get admitted to Bangladesh, no donation is necessary.
- Students in Bangladesh have the chance to complete their internship program at a world-class medical college, global corporations, and international hospitals.
- Practical’s and experiments are offered to students to help them improve their skills.
- Bangladesh’s hospitals are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology and infrastructure.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Armenia:
Students who complete MBBS in Armenia have a bright future ahead of them because the MBBS degree is internationally recognized and valued. After obtaining their MBBS in Armenia, students have the following employment options:
- After earning an MBBS degree from an Armenian medical university, students can settle in Armenia.
- They can either practice medicine in Armenia or pursue a postgraduate degree in medicine.
- Indian students can return to India to practice medicine, but they must pass the EXIT exam and meet the eligibility requirements.
- They can also enroll in hospital administration courses. Hospital administration is a rapidly expanding field with a bright future.
- MBBS graduates can take the USMLE exam, which is held in the United States.
- They can pursue MD in Germany after completing their MBBS in Armenia.
Scope after MBBS in Bangladesh:
Scope after MBBS in both countries (India & Bangladesh):
- Here are some of the best medical schools that have been approved and listed by the MCI/WHO.
- The greatest MCI pass rate demonstrates that they provide pupils with a high-quality education.
- After earning an MBBS degree in Bangladesh, you have a lot of possibilities. If a student wishes to pursue a career as a doctor, he or she may do so after passing the FMGE in India.
- In India, students can pursue their postgraduate studies in any field they wish. Do PG from other nations, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Germany. In India, you can apply for government jobs.
PG Options after MBBS in Bangladesh:
The MD/MS program is for candidates who want to pursue clinical practice while also honing their research skills in a related field. A student can apply for one of two post-graduate (specialty) program after successfully completing MBBS:
- MD – Post graduate medical Degree (Doctor of Medicine)
- MS – Post graduate surgical degree (Master of Surgery)