China, with its rapidly rising economy, occupies the eastern section of Asia. China is officially known as the People’s Republic of China, and it is the world’s most populous country. Because of its vast geographic area, China has a variety of climates in different sections of the country. China has a population of 1.420 billion people. Lakes, rivers, grassland, desert, and 14500 kilometers of coastline make up China’s geography. India, Nepal, and Bhutan all share China’s border. China’s capital city is Beijing. Shanghai is China’s largest metropolis and is well-known for its financial and business sectors. Because China has such a rich historical history, the Chinese people are exceedingly cultured and welcoming to foreigners.
Kyrgyzstan is a Central Asian country. It is bordered on the northwest and north by Kazakhstan, on the east and south by China, and on the south and west by Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. The majority of Kyrgyzstan’s boundaries follow mountain ridges. Bishkek is the capital (known from 1862 to 1926 as Pishpek and from 1926 to 1991 as Frunze).
Nearly three-quarters of the population are Kyrgyz, a Muslim Turkic group. The Kyrgyz have a long history in what is now Kyrgyzstan, dating back to the 17th century. In the 19th century, tsarist Russian soldiers captured Kyrgyzstan, which was known as Kirgiziya under Russian and Soviet control.
About Ukraine Government
The People’s Republic of China’s Government is the collective state authority in the People’s Republic of China, which is led solely by the Chinese Communist Party. The legislative, executive, military, supervisory, judicial, and prosecutorial branches make up the government.
About Kyrgyzstan Government
Kyrgyzstan is a multiparty unitary republic with a single parliamentary chamber. Its 1993 constitution, which replaced the Soviet-era constitution in force since 1978, acknowledged a wide range of citizen rights and freedoms. It created the legislative, executive, and judicial departments of government, as well as the president’s right to use a nationwide vote to implement critical policies or constitutional modifications.
Climate Comparison between Ukraine & Kyrgyzstan
China’s climate is characterized by dry seasons and wet monsoons, resulting in significant temperature changes between winter and summer.
Northern winds from high latitude places are chilly and dry in the winter, whereas southern winds from lower latitude sea areas are warm and moist in the summer.
The first hot days arrive in May and June, and the spring is often pleasant. Summer temperatures average 31 degrees Celsius (87.8 degrees Fahrenheit), though they can reach 45 degrees Celsius (113 degrees Fahrenheit). Air conditioning is available in many areas, although not all.
The temperature dips to an average of -10° C (14° F) in the winter, and snow is prevalent. Because the temperatures are frigid but not painfully cold, there are several ski bases and options for winter sports in Issyk-Kul.
Summer temperatures average 31 degrees Celsius (87.8 degrees Fahrenheit), though they can reach 45 degrees Celsius (113 degrees Fahrenheit). Air conditioning is available in many areas, although not all.
Culture in Ukraine & Kyrgyzstan
Culture in Ukraine
Chinese culture dates back thousands of years, making it one of the world’s oldest cultures. The culture is incredibly diverse and varies across a broad geographical region in East Asia, with customs and traditions changing greatly between provinces, cities, and even villages. Throughout history, the names ‘China’ and the geographical landmass of ‘China’ have evolved, with the Great Qing serving as the last name before the name ‘China’ became prevalent in modernity.
Culture in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan’s culture is a diverse blend of ethnic groups and cultures, with the Kyrgyz being the majority. The 40-rayed golden sun in the Centre of the flag represents the 40 Kyrgyz clans, according to popular belief. A yurt is thought to be represented by the lines inside the sun.
Languages in Ukraine
China has over a thousand different languages. The most common language is Standard Chinese, which is based on core Mandarin, however there are hundreds of related Chinese languages spoken by 92 percent of the people, collectively known as Hanyu (simplified Chinese). They are morphologically and phonetically as different as English, German, and Danish, but they share the same writing system (Hanzi) and are mutually comprehensible in written form.
Languages in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan’s official languages are Russian and Kyrgyz. Kyrgyzstan is one of just two former Soviet countries in Central Asia that maintains Russian as its official language. On September 1, 1991, after the country’s independence, Kyrgyz was designated as a second official language.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Ukraine
China is safest country for pursuing medicine. China is extremely safe. While strolling down the street, you are unconcerned about gunshots.
Safe & Security in Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyzstan is a popular location for Indian students interested in pursuing a medical career, with colleges and universities located in the country’s major cities and adequate student amenities. First and foremost, Kyrgyzstan is a safe country for visitors, particularly Indians, to visit and remain in.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Ukraine
MBBS fees in China start at Rs. 2,00,000 per year and cost roughly 10 lakh rupees for a five-year programme.
Cost of MBBS Education in Kyrgyzstan
For Indian students, the total MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan range from 13 lacs to 22 lacs for the whole MBBS degree. It is one of the primary reasons why Indian students chose Kyrgyzstan as their MBBS study abroad destination. The medical school program lasts 5 years and is taught in English.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Ukraine
Prices for student residence halls range from $150 to $400 per month. Renting a flat – a one-bedroom apartment will cost between $300 and $1,000 USD per month.
Cost of Living in Kyrgyzstan
Without rent, a family of four would spend $1,267 ($107,469сoм) every month. Without rent, a single person’s projected monthly costs are 356$ (30,184сом). Kyrgyzstan has a 64.24 percent cheaper cost of living than the United States. The average rent in Kyrgyzstan is 80.13 percent less than in the United States.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Ukraine & Kyrgyzstan
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Ukraine
International students sometimes inquire about the existence of an MBBS Entrance Exam in China; the answer is that there is no such exam in China.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The minimal MBBS eligibility criteria in Kyrgyzstan for admission of an Indian student to a medical university in Kyrgyzstan are as follows: In India, there are no entrance exams such as IELTS or SAT.
Intakes for MBBS in Ukraine & Kyrgyzstan
MBBS Intakes in Ukraine
International students are welcome to apply to Chinese medical universities for the March intake. These universities are WHO recognized, WHED listed, and MCI accredited.
MBBS Intakes in Kyrgyzstan
In most cases, the MBBS study intake begins in September. It would be wonderful if you submitted your application during the month of July. Classes for MBBS Abroad Kyrgyzstan studies often begin in October. In Kyrgyzstan, there are only a few places available for MBBS students.
Duration of MBBS in Ukraine & Kyrgyzstan
MBBS Duration in China
In China, most medical universities provide a 6-year MBBS degree. To gain good medical knowledge, you will spend 5 years in a classroom setting. The final year is spent in a hospital internship, which will help you improve your clinical abilities.
MBBS Duration in Kyrgyzstan
In Kyrgyzstan, the entire MBBS programme takes six years to finish. The first five years of MBBS are devoted to teaching the fundamentals of medical science and clinical research, while the last year is entirely dedicated to hands-on training at affiliated hospitals.
Distance from India
Ukraine from India Travel Time
The distance between New Delhi and Shanghai is about 4300 kilometers. The flying time between India and China is 4 hours and 29 minutes.
Kyrgyzstan from India Travel Time
It takes 3 hours and 20 minutes to fly from New Delhi to Bishkek.
Internship after MBBS in Ukraine & Kyrgyzstan
MBBS Internship in Ukraine
In China, MBBS and BDS degrees take six years to complete, including internship; for international students, five years of coursework and one year of internship are required.
MBBS Internship in Kyrgyzstan
To complete the course in KYRGYZSTAN, students must complete five years of classroom training and one year of internship training.
Top Medical Universities in Ukraine & Kyrgyzstan
List of Top Colleges in Ukraine:
- ukovinian State Medical University – Chernivtsi
- Lviv National Medical University – Lviv
- Kharkiv National Medical University – Kharkiv
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University – Kharkiv
- Bogomolets National Medical University – Kyiv
- Ternopil National Medical University – Ternopil
- Vinnitsa National Medical University – Vinnytsia
- Kyiv Medical University – Kyiv
- Poltava State Medical University
- Uzhhorod National University – Uzhhorod
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Ukraine
Students who wish to practice medicine in India after completing their MBBS in Ukraine must pass the FMGE exam. According to the data, MCI’s passing percentage in the FMGE December 2019 attempt was around 25%.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Kyrgyztan
Indian students studying medicine in Kyrgyzstan cleared FMGE at a rate of 12.9 percent on average.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Ukraine:
- Because you will be taking a screening test conducted by MCI after completing your MBBS in Ukraine, you can get any job that a student who has completed their MBBS in India can get. You will be able to practice medicine in India once you have passed this exam.
- That means you and anyone who has completed an MBBS in India will be evaluated on an equal footing for any job opportunity in India, both government and private sector.
- Only your own competence will matter in getting selected for the best jobs, and for a student studying at one of Ukraine’s Top Universities, only your own personal interest in learning will be your limitation.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Kyrgyztan :
Medical courses are available at a reasonable rate at Egyptian universities. Because most colleges in Egypt are state-funded, the overall cost of completing an MBBS program in Egypt is comparatively affordable when compared to India. The universities also have a scholarship program for qualified students. These universities are also well-known by the National Medical Council and the World Health Organization.
Easy Visa Application: Obtaining a visa for Egypt does not require months or years of waiting. Their documentation procedure is straightforward, and your application will be processed quickly. Simply obtain your invitation letter, apply for a visa, and you will have it within two weeks.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Ukraine:
Practice Medicine in India
If students graduate from an MBBS programme in Ukraine and wish to practice medicine in India, they must pass the FMGE, or Medical Licensing Examination, which is an obligatory exam for foreign medical graduates who want to practice medicine in the country. This test is used to determine the students’ abilities and competencies as future doctors. The FMGE takes place twice a year, in December and July. Students interested in becoming doctors in India can apply for any FMGE exam session. To be a qualified doctor, there is no age limit or minimum ranking. Students that take the exam must, however, receive at least 50% of the total marks in order to pass.
Practice Medicine in USA
To practice medicine in the United States, students who have graduated from one of Ukraine’s top medical universities must pass the USMLE exam. However, in order to become a qualified medical practitioner in the United States, students must complete a post-graduate school in the United States or another nation.
After completing their MBBS in Ukraine, students can enroll in a post-graduate programme to specialize in their subject of interest in medicine. Graduates of the MBBS programme can continue their education in any country. Students pursuing post-graduate medical programme outside of the United States and Canada should ensure that their university is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools as meeting ECFMG eligibility requirements.
Opportunity in Hospital Management
Hospital Management is a fast-growing sector that offers job opportunities for those with a medical background. Students can pursue a Masters in Hospital Management after completing their MBBS in Ukraine.
Scope after MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
Scope after MBBS in both countries (India & Kyrgyzstan):
- For Indian students, studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan opens them a world of possibilities.
- MD is awarded to Indian medical students and other students who complete their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. They become fully qualified to take a variety of tests, including the PLAB, USMLE, and NMC screening exams, which are organized by the National Board of Examinations, India, in accordance with NMC directives.
- Students can also practice in government-affiliated hospitals or start their own practice by establishing a private clinic. Students can pursue post-graduate studies in Kyrgyzstan or elsewhere.
- In Kyrgyzstan, an MBBS doctor can earn up to $11,200 per year, or $933 per month, or Rs.7.84 lakhs per year. This translates to a monthly compensation of roughly Rs.65,000 per month.
- You can work as a full-time doctor at a government hospital or as a duty medical officer in the private sector, depending on your qualifications.
- By taking the PG entrance exam, you can apply for postgraduate programs. The length of a postgraduate course varies depending on specialization; for example, a three-year MD/MS program will take three years, while a two-year diploma or DNB program will take two years.
- You might also apply for positions in research institutes that pay well.
PG Options after MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- Students can pursue a postgraduate degree at Kyrgyzstan’s finest universities.
- You can continue your education here if you choose.
- You will have the opportunity to pursue a PhD degree in this country.
- You can get direct admission to MD in Kyrgyzstan after completing your MBBS here.
- For PG admission in this country, you do not need to take any exams.
- The post-graduate fee structure is less expensive here, at 4500 USD each year.