China, with its rapidly rising economy, occupies the eastern section of Asia. China is officially known as the People’s Republic of China, and it is the world’s most populous country. Because of its vast geographic area, China has a variety of climates in different sections of the country. China has a population of 1.420 billion people. Lakes, rivers, grassland, desert, and 14500 kilometers of coastline make up China’s geography. India, Nepal, and Bhutan all share China’s border. China’s capital city is Beijing. Shanghai is China’s largest metropolis and is well-known for its financial and business sectors. Because China has such a rich historical history, the Chinese people are exceedingly cultured and welcoming to foreigners.
Belarus is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe, formally known as the Republic of Belarus and traditionally known as Byelorussia. It is bordered on the east and northeast by Russia, on the south by Ukraine, on the west by Poland, and on the northwest by Lithuania and Latvia. Belarus is the thirteenth-largest and twentieth-most populous country in Europe, with an area of 207,600 square kilometers (80,200 square miles) and a population of 9.3 million people. The country is divided into seven administrative regions. The capital and largest city is Minsk.
About China Government
The People’s Republic of China’s Government is the collective state authority in the People’s Republic of China, which is led solely by the Chinese Communist Party. The legislative, executive, military, supervisory, judicial, and prosecutorial branches make up the government.
About Belarus Government
The Belarusian opposition is made up of parties and individuals in Belarus who desire to overthrow the government of Soviet Belarus from 1988 to 1991, and then the increasingly authoritarian President Alexander Lukashenko, whom supporters often regard as a dictator, since 1995.Supporters of the movement typically advocate for a parliamentary democracy modeled after the Western model, with free speech and political and religious diversity.
Climate Comparison between China & Belarus
China’s climate is characterized by dry seasons and wet monsoons, resulting in significant temperature changes between winter and summer.
Northern winds from high latitude places are chilly and dry in the winter, whereas southern winds from lower latitude sea areas are warm and moist in the summer.
Belarusian winters are bitterly cold, with temperatures frequently falling below freezing (0 °C or 32 °F) even during the day for several months.
Early in the spring, there may still be snow and frost, but by the end of the month, the first warm days with temperatures exceeding 25 °C (77 °F) may have arrived.
Summer in Belarus is hot, and unlike winter, it tends to get hotter as you travel from north to south. In July, the average maximum temperature is 23.5 degrees Celsius.
Culture in China & Belarus
Culture in China
Chinese culture dates back thousands of years, making it one of the world’s oldest cultures. The culture is incredibly diverse and varies across a broad geographical region in East Asia, with customs and traditions changing greatly between provinces, cities, and even villages. Throughout history, the names ‘China’ and the geographical landmass of ‘China’ have evolved, with the Great Qing serving as the last name before the name ‘China’ became prevalent in modernity.
Culture in Belarus
In Belarus, little from the early period of east Slav settlement has survived. Only in the 16th century did a distinct Belarusian culture begin to emerge. Long periods of foreign control—first by the grand duchy of Lithuania and the kingdom of Poland, then by tsarist Russia, and finally by the Soviet Union—introduced a series of outside influences, ranging from European Baroque and Classical architectural styles to the cultural constraints of Socialist Realism, as Belarusian culture developed. Despite the efforts of Russian tsars and Soviet rulers to repress the Belarusian language and culture, Belarusians were able to maintain their separate identity as a people.
Languages in China
China has over a thousand different languages. The most common language is Standard Chinese, which is based on core Mandarin, however there are hundreds of related Chinese languages spoken by 92 percent of the people, collectively known as Hanyu (simplified Chinese). They are morphologically and phonetically as different as English, German, and Danish, but they share the same writing system (Hanzi) and are mutually comprehensible in written form.
Languages in Belarus
Belarus has two official languages: Belarusian and Russian. Sudovian and Sudavia—a Baltic language—were the area’s pre-Slavic languages, as well as its geographical name. Sudovian is thought to have died out in the 17th century.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in China
- China is safest country for pursuing medicine. China is extremely safe. While strolling down the street, you are unconcerned about gunshots.
Safe & Security in Belarus
Belarus is now a popular destination for Indian students seeking MBBS degrees. However, you can compare Belarus’s safety ranking and crime statistics among Indian and foreign students studying in Belarus. The safety of Indian students in Belarus is, nonetheless, the Belarusian government’s main priority. We hope that this useful information will dispel any doubts you may have about Belarus’s safety.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in China
MBBS fees in China start at Rs. 2,00,000 per year and cost roughly 10 lakh rupees for a five-year programme.
Cost of MBBS Education in Belarus
The university’s annual MBBS costs in Belarus are 4 lakh 75 thousand INR. The cost of the hostel and food is 50 thousand INR per year.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in China
International students are welcome to apply to Chinese medical universities for the March intake. These universities are WHO recognized, WHED listed, and MCI accredited.
Cost of Living in Belarus
A one-bedroom apartment can be rented for around $200 per month. The monthly bills for such a flat will be in the range of $100-$200. Food is quite costly; per capita, you’ll require at least $200 each month.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in China & Belarus
Entrance Exam for MBBS in China
In Russia, medical education allows for straight MBBS admission without the need for an entrance exam. For MBBS and BDS admissions in Russia, Indian students must pass the NEET Exam.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Belarus
Candidates must pass the NEET examination in order to be admitted to Belarusian universities. Candidates from minority groups must earn a minimum of 40% in order to apply for medical school in Belarus.
Intakes for MBBS in China & Belarus
MBBS Intakes in China
In most Russian universities, the admissions procedure for MBBS studies begins in the month of September. Some colleges also begin MBBS admission in Russia in the month of March.
MBBS Intakes in Belarus
By the end of September or early October, students will be enrolled in MBBS classes in Belarus. In Belarus, the general medical education program begins in September. MBBS aspirants from all over the world apply here, thus students should be aware of this.
Seats are restricted and are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. As a result, applicants should apply for MBBS admission in Belarus in the months of July or August.
Duration of MBBS in China & Belarus
MBBS Duration in China
In China, most medical universities provide a 6-year MBBS degree. To gain good medical knowledge, you will spend 5 years in a classroom setting. The final year is spent in a hospital internship, which will help you improve your clinical abilities.
MBBS Duration in Belarus
The 6-year MD (Doctor of Medicine) programme is taught mostly using high-tech instructional mechanisms, which prepares students for future careers in the medical field.
Distance from India
China from India Travel Time
In China, MBBS and BDS degrees take six years to complete, including internship; for international students, five years of coursework and one year of internship are required.
Belarus from India Travel Time
Between India and Minsk (Belarus’s capital), the average flight time is 10 hours and 25 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in China & Belarus
MBBS Internship in China
In Russia, the study lasts six years and includes one-year additional practical instruction. After finishing 6 years in Russia, FMGE Preparations take 6 months, followed by a year of internship.
MBBS Internship in Belarus
In order to participate in a medical internship in Vietnam, you must have finished at least one year of medical education. The project is ongoing all year. You are welcome to join at any moment and stay for as long as you choose.
Top Medical Universities in China & Belarus
List of Top Colleges in Russia:
- Nanjing Medical University – Jiangsu
- Shihezi University – Xinjiang
- Jinan University – Guangzhou
- Xiamen University – Fujian
- Jinzhou Medical University – Jinzhou
- Beihua University – Jilin City
- Zhengzhou University – Zhengzhou
- Ningbo University – Zhejiang
- Guangzhou Medical University – Guangzhou
- Guangxi Medical University – Nanning
- Tianjin Medical University – Wuqing
- Kunming Medical University – Yunnan
- Sichuan University – Chengdu
- Nantong University – Chongchuan
List of Top Colleges in Belarus :
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in China
In reality, between 2015 and 2018, the overall FMGE passing percentage from all Chinese colleges was only 11.71 percent.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Belarus
From 2012-2013 to 2016-2017, 452 people from the Republic of Belarus took the FMGE, with a pass rate of 15.7 percent.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in China:
- China has 45 MCI-accredited universities.
- Direct admission with no entrance exam and fewer paperwork requirements
- Due to the large number of colleges in China, students can select the best university for them based on their eligibility, course type, budget, and other factors.
- Numerous options, world-class training centers, and high-quality education are available to students.
- Indian students who successfully complete their MBBS can practice medicine in India after completing an internship.
- These universities’ medical faculties have been approved by WHO’s Directory of World Medical Schools.
- Students can pursue higher education or practice by taking screening tests like as the USMLE, MCI, PMDC, SCHS, HPCSA, PLAB, and others.
- In comparison to other wealthy countries, the fee structure is fairly modest.
- Apart from the expense of education, the cost of living and food is also low.
- In China, a month’s worth of living expenditures might be between 5000 and 7000 yuan.
- China’s weather is almost identical to that of India, with dry summers and wet monsoons. The weather varies from one region to the next. As a result, it feels like home.
- China has the world’s greatest population, and medical students benefited directly from this high growth rate. Because of the vast number of people that frequent hospitals, students receive a thorough understanding of how to deal with patients and give medical treatment.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Belarus :
- In Belarus, a high number of Indians are pursuing medicine.
- MBBS in India is tough for a variety of reasons.
- First and foremost, in India, there is fierce rivalry.
- The majority of mbbs hopefuls are denied admission to Indian mbbs universities.
- The fees charged by private universities are exorbitant.
- As a result, Indians prefer Belarus mbbs education.
- Belarus is one of the finest possibilities for them because of its low cost of living and high-quality education.
- MBBS universities in Belarus have outstanding infrastructure and amenities.
- NMC has recognized the medical universities, allowing them to practice medicine in India.
- WHO recognizes the degrees, allowing them to practice anywhere in the globe.
- The professors and faculty are exceptionally skilled and talented.
- Belarus’s cost of living is also extremely low.
- The institution in Belarus includes hostel facilities that are advantageous to Indian students.
- For the Indian students, they have Indian cooks who create Indian meals.
- Belarus is one of the safest countries in the world for MBBS students.
- The country’s environment is nice all year, making it ideal for Indian students.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in China:
Practice Medicine in India
After completing an MBBS in Russia, practicing medicine in India opens you a plethora of opportunities. To begin, the graduate must take the Medical Council of India Screening Test (MCI Screening Test), commonly known as the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE), which is administered by the National Board of Examination (NBE) in India following graduation or completion of the 6-year study. Foreign medical students must pass the MCI screening test in order to become qualified doctors.
This examination takes place twice a year, in June and December. Graduate students must do a one-year required internship after passing the MCI Screening Test. Students receive hands-on instruction during their internship to help them polish their skills before they are officially recognized as doctors.
Practice Medicine in Russia
If students desire to pursue a medical career after completing their MBBS education, Russia is the best option. Candidates who complete MBBS courses in Russia are eligible to work in any Russian hospitals or private nursing homes. Students, on the other hand, can work at any government hospital after completing their MBBS programme.
Post-Graduation in Other Countries
Students who have finished their MBBS courses in Russia are eligible to pursue post-graduate studies in other countries without interruption. Furthermore, students can gain MD admission in this country if they desire to pursue the MD degree.
Students can pursue post-graduate degrees in hospital management after completing their MBBS studies in Russia. This course covers hospital administration, medical billing, and other topics. It assists students in obtaining employment in a variety of medical fields. Furthermore, you can pursue any other medical specialty and find work with an excellent wage package. As a result, your decision to study Russian for MBBS is absolutely correct.
Post-Graduation in USA
Medical students who have completed their schooling in this country will have a plethora of options for advancing their careers in medicine. Students can take the United States Medical Licensing Examination if they desire to study medicine in the United States. Additionally, medical applicants who have finished their MBBS studies at a Russian university can prepare for the PLAB examination.
Scope after MBBS in Belarus:
Scope after MBBS in both countries (India & Belarus):
After completing your MBBS education in Belarus, you will have numerous options, including returning to India to take the MCI-screening/FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Screening test), and practicing in India if you pass the MCI-Screening exam.
PG Options after MBBS in Belarus:
- International and Indian students can enroll in PG program or practice medicine after graduating from an MBBS university in Belarus.
- Because the certification and qualification are recognized throughout Europe and many other countries, they are widely used.
- Students can study medicine and practice overseas, as well as dwell in another country.
- One of the best things about studying MBBS in Belarus is that you can go to PG anyplace in the country after you get your degree.
- Qualified MBBS graduates are constantly in high demand, and they are well compensated.