China, with its rapidly rising economy, occupies the eastern section of Asia. China is officially known as the People’s Republic of China, and it is the world’s most populous country. Because of its vast geographic area, China has a variety of climates in different sections of the country. China has a population of 1.420 billion people. Lakes, rivers, grassland, desert, and 14500 kilometers of coastline make up China’s geography. India, Nepal, and Bhutan all share China’s border. China’s capital city is Beijing. Shanghai is China’s largest metropolis and is well-known for its financial and business sectors. Because China has such a rich historical history, the Chinese people are exceedingly cultured and welcoming to foreigners.
Bangladesh is a country in Southern Asia that is on the Bay of Bengal and is surrounded on all sides by India, with the exception of a tiny border with Burma. Bangladesh’s lowlands are flat, and the majority of the country is built on the deltas of enormous rivers that flow down from the Himalayas.
About China Government
The People’s Republic of China’s Government is the collective state authority in the People’s Republic of China, which is led solely by the Chinese Communist Party. The legislative, executive, military, supervisory, judicial, and prosecutorial branches make up the government.
About Bangladesh Government
Spring, from March to May, is the hottest season, with average maximum temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F) in inland areas in April, but not exceeding 32/33 °C (90/91 °F) at the coast.
Climate Comparison between China & Bangladesh
China’s climate is characterized by dry seasons and wet monsoons, resulting in significant temperature changes between winter and summer.
Northern winds from high latitude places are chilly and dry in the winter, whereas southern winds from lower latitude sea areas are warm and moist in the summer.
Temperatures can change dramatically from season to season. Summers are generally nice, with temperatures reaching 25°C, while temperatures in the Ararat valley can reach 40°C.
Winter is slightly cooler (October to March), with maximum temperatures ranging from 22 to 29 degrees Celsius (72 – 84 degrees Fahrenheit).
Maximum summer temperatures often vary between 30°C and 40°C. In most sections of the country, April is the warmest month.
Culture in China & Bangladesh
Culture in China
Chinese culture dates back thousands of years, making it one of the world’s oldest cultures. The culture is incredibly diverse and varies across a broad geographical region in East Asia, with customs and traditions changing greatly between provinces, cities, and even villages. Throughout history, the names ‘China’ and the geographical landmass of ‘China’ have evolved, with the Great Qing serving as the last name before the name ‘China’ became prevalent in modernity.
Culture in Bangladesh
Bangladesh has a diverse and rich culture. Its architecture, dance, literature, music, painting, and clothing all reflect its deep-rooted heritage. Bangladesh’s three major religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam) have had a significant impact on the country’s culture and history. Bangladeshis have a long literary tradition, with the first available form of literature dating back over a thousand years. With the development of popular poets like Chandi Das, Daulat Kazi, and Alaol, Bengali literature developed significantly during the mediaeval period.
Languages in China
China has over a thousand different languages. The most common language is Standard Chinese, which is based on core Mandarin, however there are hundreds of related Chinese languages spoken by 92 percent of the people, collectively known as Hanyu (simplified Chinese). They are morphologically and phonetically as different as English, German, and Danish, but they share the same writing system (Hanzi) and are mutually comprehensible in written form.
Languages in Bangladesh
Many people are shocked to learn that Bangladesh has a large number of languages. Bangla or Bengali and English are the official language of Bangladesh, and it is spoken by the vast majority of the population. Bangla is also spoken in India, Malawi, Nepal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States, where a large number of Bangladesh expatriates may have settled.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in China
- China is safest country for pursuing medicine. China is extremely safe. While strolling down the street, you are unconcerned about gunshots.
Safe & Security in Bangladesh
For Indian or international students, Bangladesh is a safe place. Bangladeshi medical colleges ensure that students are completely safe and secure. Bangladesh is also the only country in the world where no one drinks alcohol.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in China
MBBS fees in China start at Rs. 2,00,000 per year and cost roughly 10 lakh rupees for a five-year programme.
Cost of MBBS Education in Bangladesh
The cost of studying medicine in Bangladesh ranges from 38000 USD to 45000 USD.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in China
International students are welcome to apply to Chinese medical universities for the March intake. These universities are WHO recognized, WHED listed, and MCI accredited.
Cost of Living in Bangladesh
Without rent, a family of four would spend $1363 ($116,823) per month. Without rent, a single person’s projected monthly costs are 393$ (33,659$). Bangladesh has a 52.94 percent cheaper cost of living than the United States. The average rent in Bangladesh is 89.37 percent less than in the United States.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in China & Bangladesh
Entrance Exam for MBBS in China
In Russia, medical education allows for straight MBBS admission without the need for an entrance exam. For MBBS and BDS admissions in Russia, Indian students must pass the NEET Exam.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Bangladesh
NEET qualifying score is necessary for NMC/MCI Equivalent Certificate starting in Session 2021-2022. NEET is required to study MBBS in Bangladesh starting in Session 2021-2022.
Intakes for MBBS in China & Bangladesh
MBBS Intakes in China
In most Russian universities, the admissions procedure for MBBS studies begins in the month of September. Some colleges also begin MBBS admission in Russia in the month of March.
MBBS Intakes in Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, the admissions process begins in February. The deadline for applying will be in May. The first day of classes will be in the month of August.
Duration of MBBS in China & Bangladesh
MBBS Duration in China
In China, most medical universities provide a 6-year MBBS degree. To gain good medical knowledge, you will spend 5 years in a classroom setting. The final year is spent in a hospital internship, which will help you improve your clinical abilities.
MBBS Duration in Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, the MBBS program lasts five years and is separated into four parts. Exams are taken semester by semester in college and phase by phase in university. A one-year internship is required after completing these five years and passing the Final Professional MBBS exam.
Distance from India
China from India Travel Time
In China, MBBS and BDS degrees take six years to complete, including internship; for international students, five years of coursework and one year of internship are required.
Bangladesh from India Travel Time
The flying time between India and Bangladesh is 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in China & Bangladesh
MBBS Internship in China
In Russia, the study lasts six years and includes one-year additional practical instruction. After finishing 6 years in Russia, FMGE Preparations take 6 months, followed by a year of internship.
MBBS Internship in Bangladesh
Hundreds of Indian nationals who have previously finished their MBBS course and internships in teaching hospitals in countries such as China, Bangladesh, Nepal, and the Philippines are not required to complete another year of training in India.
Top Medical Universities in China & Bangladesh
List of Top Colleges in Russia:
- Nanjing Medical University – Jiangsu
- Shihezi University – Xinjiang
- Jinan University – Guangzhou
- Xiamen University – Fujian
- Jinzhou Medical University – Jinzhou
- Beihua University – Jilin City
- Zhengzhou University – Zhengzhou
- Ningbo University – Zhejiang
- Guangzhou Medical University – Guangzhou
- Guangxi Medical University – Nanning
- Tianjin Medical University – Wuqing
- Kunming Medical University – Yunnan
- Sichuan University – Chengdu
- Nantong University – Chongchuan
List of Top Colleges in Bangladesh:
- Bangladesh Medical College – Dhaka
- Delta Medical College – Dhaka
- Dhaka National Medical College – Dhaka
- Enam Medical College – Dhaka
- Green Life Medical College – Dhaka
- Jahurul Islam Medical College – Bhagalpur
- Mainamoti Medical College – Cummila
- Southern Medical College – Chattogram
- H. Sikder Women’s Medical College – Dhaka
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in China
In reality, between 2015 and 2018, the overall FMGE passing percentage from all Chinese colleges was only 11.71 percent.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Bangladesh
FMGE is a programme for Indian medical graduates who obtained their MBBS outside of India. Bangladesh students have a pass rate of around 38%.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in China:
- China has 45 MCI-accredited universities.
- Direct admission with no entrance exam and fewer paperwork requirements
- Due to the large number of colleges in China, students can select the best university for them based on their eligibility, course type, budget, and other factors.
- Numerous options, world-class training centers, and high-quality education are available to students.
- Indian students who successfully complete their MBBS can practice medicine in India after completing an internship.
- These universities’ medical faculties have been approved by WHO’s Directory of World Medical Schools.
- Students can pursue higher education or practice by taking screening tests like as the USMLE, MCI, PMDC, SCHS, HPCSA, PLAB, and others.
- In comparison to other wealthy countries, the fee structure is fairly modest.
- Apart from the expense of education, the cost of living and food is also low.
- In China, a month’s worth of living expenditures might be between 5000 and 7000 yuan.
- China’s weather is almost identical to that of India, with dry summers and wet monsoons. The weather varies from one region to the next. As a result, it feels like home.
- China has the world’s greatest population, and medical students benefited directly from this high growth rate. Because of the vast number of people that frequent hospitals, students receive a thorough understanding of how to deal with patients and give medical treatment.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Bangladesh :
- The WHO and UNESCO acknowledge the MBBS degree, and it is accepted all throughout the world. Advantages of MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Because there are no direct entrance criteria, the admission procedure is substantially simpler.
- In order to get admitted to Bangladesh, no donation is necessary.
- Students in Bangladesh have the chance to complete their internship program at a world-class medical college, global corporations, and international hospitals.
- Practical’s and experiments are offered to students to help them improve their skills.
- Bangladesh’s hospitals are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology and infrastructure.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in China:
Practice Medicine in India
After completing an MBBS in Russia, practicing medicine in India opens you a plethora of opportunities. To begin, the graduate must take the Medical Council of India Screening Test (MCI Screening Test), commonly known as the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE), which is administered by the National Board of Examination (NBE) in India following graduation or completion of the 6-year study. Foreign medical students must pass the MCI screening test in order to become qualified doctors.
This examination takes place twice a year, in June and December. Graduate students must do a one-year required internship after passing the MCI Screening Test. Students receive hands-on instruction during their internship to help them polish their skills before they are officially recognized as doctors.
Practice Medicine in Russia
If students desire to pursue a medical career after completing their MBBS education, Russia is the best option. Candidates who complete MBBS courses in Russia are eligible to work in any Russian hospitals or private nursing homes. Students, on the other hand, can work at any government hospital after completing their MBBS programme.
Post-Graduation in Other Countries
Students who have finished their MBBS courses in Russia are eligible to pursue post-graduate studies in other countries without interruption. Furthermore, students can gain MD admission in this country if they desire to pursue the MD degree.
Students can pursue post-graduate degrees in hospital management after completing their MBBS studies in Russia. This course covers hospital administration, medical billing, and other topics. It assists students in obtaining employment in a variety of medical fields. Furthermore, you can pursue any other medical specialty and find work with an excellent wage package. As a result, your decision to study Russian for MBBS is absolutely correct.
Post-Graduation in USA
Medical students who have completed their schooling in this country will have a plethora of options for advancing their careers in medicine. Students can take the United States Medical Licensing Examination if they desire to study medicine in the United States. Additionally, medical applicants who have finished their MBBS studies at a Russian university can prepare for the PLAB examination.
Scope after MBBS in Bangladesh:
Scope after MBBS in both countries (India & Bangladesh):
- Here are some of the best medical schools that have been approved and listed by the MCI/WHO.
- The greatest MCI pass rate demonstrates that they provide pupils with a high-quality education.
- After earning an MBBS degree in Bangladesh, you have a lot of possibilities. If a student wishes to pursue a career as a doctor, he or she may do so after passing the FMGE in India.
- In India, students can pursue their postgraduate studies in any field they wish. Do PG from other nations, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Germany. In India, you can apply for government jobs.
PG Options after MBBS in Bangladesh:
The MD/MS program is for candidates who want to pursue clinical practice while also honing their research skills in a related field. A student can apply for one of two post-graduate (specialty) program after successfully completing MBBS:
- MD – Post graduate medical Degree (Doctor of Medicine)
- MS – Post graduate surgical degree (Master of Surgery)