China, with its rapidly rising economy, occupies the eastern section of Asia. China is officially known as the People’s Republic of China, and it is the world’s most populous country. Because of its vast geographic area, China has a variety of climates in different sections of the country. China has a population of 1.420 billion people. Lakes, rivers, grassland, desert, and 14500 kilometers of coastline make up China’s geography. India, Nepal, and Bhutan all share China’s border. China’s capital city is Beijing. Shanghai is China’s largest metropolis and is well-known for its financial and business sectors. Because China has such a rich historical history, the Chinese people are exceedingly cultured and welcoming to foreigners.
Armenia is a Transcaucasia country that is immediately south of the enormous Caucasus mountain range, on Asia’s northwestern border. Armenia is bordered on the north and east by Georgia and Azerbaijan, and on the southeast and west by Iran and Turkey, respectively. Naxçvan, an Azerbaijani exclave, shares a southwest border with Armenia. Yerevan is the capital (Erevan).The Armenian people’s basic existence was jeopardized by Ottoman and Persian conquerors’ centuries-long control. During the 19th century, Russia invaded eastern Armenia, while western Armenia remained under Ottoman administration, and the Ottoman authorities committed systematic massacres and forced deportations of Armenians in 1894–96 and 1915.
Nagorno-Karabakh (also known as Artsakh), a 1,700-square-mile (4,400-square-kilometer) enclave in southern Azerbaijan populated mostly by ethnic Armenians, has been a source of violent conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan since 1988. By the mid-1990s, Karabakh Armenian forces had captured much of southwestern Azerbaijan, but they were forced to flee after a devastating battle in 2020.
About China Government
The People’s Republic of China’s Government is the collective state authority in the People’s Republic of China, which is led solely by the Chinese Communist Party. The legislative, executive, military, supervisory, judicial, and prosecutorial branches make up the government.
About Armenia Government
Armenia is a republic with a semi-presidential system. The president is the president of the United States and has extensive powers. The government is made up of ministers who are led by a prime minister and has executive power.
Armenia’s primary legislative authority is the single-chamber National Assembly (parliament). The prime minister is nominated by the parliamentary majority, subject to the president’s confirmation and following negotiations with parliamentary groups. On the basis of the prime minister’s recommendations, the president chooses and dismisses members of the government (ministers).
Climate Comparison between China & Mauritius
China’s climate is characterized by dry seasons and wet monsoons, resulting in significant temperature changes between winter and summer.
Northern winds from high latitude places are chilly and dry in the winter, whereas southern winds from lower latitude sea areas are warm and moist in the summer.
Temperatures can change dramatically from season to season. Summers are generally nice, with temperatures reaching 25°C, while temperatures in the Ararat valley can reach 40°C.
Armenian spring Nature is bursting with delicious foliage, and the average daytime temperature is 12 degrees Celsius (54 degrees Fahrenheit). At the same period, temperatures in the highlands might be as low as -1 °C (30 °F).
Winter is brief and bitterly cold, with a lot of snow. The average summer temperature in the mountains is between +10 and +22°C, and the average winter temperature is between +2 and -14°C. The average temperature on plain lands in January is -5 °C, and in July it is +25 °C.
Culture in China & Armenia
Culture in China
Chinese culture dates back thousands of years, making it one of the world’s oldest cultures. The culture is incredibly diverse and varies across a broad geographical region in East Asia, with customs and traditions changing greatly between provinces, cities, and even villages. Throughout history, the names ‘China’ and the geographical landmass of ‘China’ have evolved, with the Great Qing serving as the last name before the name ‘China’ became prevalent in modernity.
Culture in Armenia
Armenian culture exemplifies the Silk Road’s character, as its particular customs and unique art forms are the result of centuries of merging Western and Oriental cultures. Oral and literary tradition brings to life mythical heroes inspired by Greek gods and altered under Orthodox theology. Hellenistic temples compete with monasteries that are reminiscent of their Georgian counterparts but have unique designs. Hand-woven carpets look similar to those made by Iranian and Turkic neighbors until closer investigation shows telltale signs that they are Armenian.
Languages in China
China has over a thousand different languages. The most common language is Standard Chinese, which is based on core Mandarin, however there are hundreds of related Chinese languages spoken by 92 percent of the people, collectively known as Hanyu (simplified Chinese). They are morphologically and phonetically as different as English, German, and Danish, but they share the same writing system (Hanzi) and are mutually comprehensible in written form.
Languages in Armenia
The majority of Armenia’s ethnically homogeneous population speaks Armenian as their first language. It is also the official language of the country. Russian, which was introduced to Armenia during the Russian occupation, is also extensively spoken throughout the country. In Armenia, English is becoming more popular as a foreign language. The country’s minority communities speak Yazidi, Assyrian, Greek, and Russian, respectively.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in China
- China is safest country for pursuing medicine. China is extremely safe. While strolling down the street, you are unconcerned about gunshots.
Safe & Security in Armenia
Armenia is relatively safe, secure, and welcoming to Indian nationals. All Indian nationals, including students, who plan to stay in Armenia or Georgia for an extended period of time should register with the Indian Embassy in Yerevan as soon as possible.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in China
MBBS fees in China start at Rs. 2,00,000 per year and cost roughly 10 lakh rupees for a five-year programme.
Cost of MBBS Education in Armenia
For medical students, MBBS fees in Armenia are also affordable. Students are not required to provide a large sum of money. In Armenia, the maximum fee for studying MBBs is 2500 USD per year, with a minimum of 4000 USD. Armenia has a monthly cost of living of $100 USD.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in China
International students are welcome to apply to Chinese medical universities for the March intake. These universities are WHO recognized, WHED listed, and MCI accredited.
Cost of Living in Armenia
In Armenia, students will need roughly AMD 85,000 (€ 160) per month to pay living expenses, or AMD 850.000 (€ 1600) every academic year (10 months). With around €100 per month, students can usually live comfortably. Depending on their demands, each student can decide their own meal expenses.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in China & Armenia
Entrance Exam for MBBS in China
In Russia, medical education allows for straight MBBS admission without the need for an entrance exam. For MBBS and BDS admissions in Russia, Indian students must pass the NEET Exam.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Armenia
In Armenia, there is no separate MBBS entrance exam. For admission to Armenia, foreign candidates must take the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
Intakes for MBBS in China & Armenia
MBBS Intakes in China
In most Russian universities, the admissions procedure for MBBS studies begins in the month of September. Some colleges also begin MBBS admission in Russia in the month of March.
MBBS Intakes in Armenia
Abroad Educo known for guiding batches of Indian students to get admission in the best medical university in Armenia recommends Indian students to complete their application process to medical colleges Armenia latest by the months of June and July. Students must leave for Armenia with the correct set of documents in September/October depending on the date of session commencement by respective medical college in Armenia.
Duration of MBBS in China & Armenia
MBBS Duration in China
In China, most medical universities provide a 6-year MBBS degree. To gain good medical knowledge, you will spend 5 years in a classroom setting. The final year is spent in a hospital internship, which will help you improve your clinical abilities.
MBBS Duration in Armenia
MBBS in Armenia, which has a number of MCI-accredited medical universities, is a 6-year programme that involves 5 years of theoretical medical studies and 1 year of hands-on experience (internship) at a reputable connected hospital.
Distance from India
China from India Travel Time
In China, MBBS and BDS degrees take six years to complete, including internship; for international students, five years of coursework and one year of internship are required.
Armenia from India Travel Time
The flight time from India to Yerevan (Armenia’s capital) is 6 hours and 50 minutes on average.
Internship after MBBS in China & Armenia
MBBS Internship in China
In Russia, the study lasts six years and includes one-year additional practical instruction. After finishing 6 years in Russia, FMGE Preparations take 6 months, followed by a year of internship.
MBBS Internship in Armenia
After passing the MCI screening test, Indian students graduating from medical institutes in Armenia can pursue a 1-year internship in their home country, India.
Top Medical Universities in China & Armenia
List of Top Colleges in Russia:
- Nanjing Medical University – Jiangsu
- Shihezi University – Xinjiang
- Jinan University – Guangzhou
- Xiamen University – Fujian
- Jinzhou Medical University – Jinzhou
- Beihua University – Jilin City
- Zhengzhou University – Zhengzhou
- Ningbo University – Zhejiang
- Guangzhou Medical University – Guangzhou
- Guangxi Medical University – Nanning
- Tianjin Medical University – Wuqing
- Kunming Medical University – Yunnan
- Sichuan University – Chengdu
- Nantong University – Chongchuan
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in China
In reality, between 2015 and 2018, the overall FMGE passing percentage from all Chinese colleges was only 11.71 percent.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Armenia
The passing rate for the Foreign Medical Graduation Exam is amazing. Only a small percentage of students pass this exam since it is extremely difficult to pass. According to data, the percentage of people who passed this exam in May of 2013 was 29 percent. In September, 17 percent of students passed the exam.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in China:
- China has 45 MCI-accredited universities.
- Direct admission with no entrance exam and fewer paperwork requirements
- Due to the large number of colleges in China, students can select the best university for them based on their eligibility, course type, budget, and other factors.
- Numerous options, world-class training centers, and high-quality education are available to students.
- Indian students who successfully complete their MBBS can practice medicine in India after completing an internship.
- These universities’ medical faculties have been approved by WHO’s Directory of World Medical Schools.
- Students can pursue higher education or practice by taking screening tests like as the USMLE, MCI, PMDC, SCHS, HPCSA, PLAB, and others.
- In comparison to other wealthy countries, the fee structure is fairly modest.
- Apart from the expense of education, the cost of living and food is also low.
- In China, a month’s worth of living expenditures might be between 5000 and 7000 yuan.
- China’s weather is almost identical to that of India, with dry summers and wet monsoons. The weather varies from one region to the next. As a result, it feels like home.
- China has the world’s greatest population, and medical students benefited directly from this high growth rate. Because of the vast number of people that frequent hospitals, students receive a thorough understanding of how to deal with patients and give medical treatment.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Armenia :
- Armenia is one of the safest places in the world for individuals pursuing their MBBS.
- The climatic conditions, as well as the environment, are ideal for everyone. Furthermore, the residents are friendly by nature and would assist you if necessary.
- Candidates who desire to pursue MBBS in Armenia, on the other hand, must exercise extreme caution because Armenia is a foreign country to them.
- Medical students should avoid late-night parties and should be cautious about loitering with strangers.
- In the event of a necessity, Indian students should always contact the Indian Embassy. As a result, when the students from India come in Armenia, they should register their names.
- In India, we can see that students compete fiercely for available places.
- Furthermore, the private medical institutes in India demand a substantial donation.
- Colleges in Armenia provide a variety of possibilities for students to obtain a high-quality education.
- Armenian universities provide medical education at a relatively low cost.
- Furthermore, the admissions procedure is simple to follow.
- There is no charge by making a donation, and NMC recognizes the universities. Aside from that, the cost of living is reasonable, and obtaining a visa is simple.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in China:
Practice Medicine in India
After completing an MBBS in Russia, practicing medicine in India opens you a plethora of opportunities. To begin, the graduate must take the Medical Council of India Screening Test (MCI Screening Test), commonly known as the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE), which is administered by the National Board of Examination (NBE) in India following graduation or completion of the 6-year study. Foreign medical students must pass the MCI screening test in order to become qualified doctors.
This examination takes place twice a year, in June and December. Graduate students must do a one-year required internship after passing the MCI Screening Test. Students receive hands-on instruction during their internship to help them polish their skills before they are officially recognized as doctors.
Practice Medicine in Russia
If students desire to pursue a medical career after completing their MBBS education, Russia is the best option. Candidates who complete MBBS courses in Russia are eligible to work in any Russian hospitals or private nursing homes. Students, on the other hand, can work at any government hospital after completing their MBBS programme.
Post-Graduation in Other Countries
Students who have finished their MBBS courses in Russia are eligible to pursue post-graduate studies in other countries without interruption. Furthermore, students can gain MD admission in this country if they desire to pursue the MD degree.
Students can pursue post-graduate degrees in hospital management after completing their MBBS studies in Russia. This course covers hospital administration, medical billing, and other topics. It assists students in obtaining employment in a variety of medical fields. Furthermore, you can pursue any other medical specialty and find work with an excellent wage package. As a result, your decision to study Russian for MBBS is absolutely correct.
Post-Graduation in USA
Medical students who have completed their schooling in this country will have a plethora of options for advancing their careers in medicine. Students can take the United States Medical Licensing Examination if they desire to study medicine in the United States. Additionally, medical applicants who have finished their MBBS studies at a Russian university can prepare for the PLAB examination.
Scope after MBBS in Armenia:
- Medical students who want to practice in India after completing their MBBS in Armenia must pass a screening test.
- The National Medical Commission will administer this test.
- The Medical Council assesses the students’ abilities across the board.
- Candidates who pass their exam will be able to practice medicine in India.
- Candidates who do not pass the NMC screening exam, on the other hand, do not have the right to practice in India.
- Students can take the screening exam as many times as they like because there is no restriction.