Russia is a huge country that reaches across eastern Europe and northern Asia. After the breakup of the Soviet Union in December 1991, Russia, once the preeminent republic of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR; usually known as the Soviet Union), became an independent country.
Superlatives abound in Russia. It is by far the world’s largest country, covering about double the area of Canada, the world’s second-largest country. It stretches throughout northern Asia and the eastern third of Europe, spanning 11 time zones and encompassing a diverse range of ecosystems and landforms, including deserts, semiarid steppes, deep woods, and Arctic tundra. The Volga, Europe’s longest river, and Ladoga, Russia’s largest lake, are both located in Russia. Russia is also home to Baikal, the world’s deepest lake, and the world’s coldest temperature outside of the North and South poles.
Bangladesh is a country in Southern Asia that is on the Bay of Bengal and is surrounded on all sides by India, with the exception of a tiny border with Burma. Bangladesh’s lowlands are flat, and the majority of the country is built on the deltas of enormous rivers that flow down from the Himalayas.
About Russia Government
The Russian Federation’s executive power is exercised by the Russian government. The Prime Minister, the Deputy Prime Ministers, and the Federal Ministers make up the government. It is based on the Russian Federation’s Constitution and the federal constitutional law “On the Russian Federation’s Government.” The Russian Government Apparatus is a governmental organization in charge of overseeing the government’s operations.
About Bangladesh Government
The government is a parliamentary democracy, with the president as the chief of state and the prime minister as the head of government. Bangladesh features a traditional economic system in which available resources are allocated via rudimentary methods and heredity. Bangladesh is a signatory to the Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement (APTA) as well as the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) (SAARC).
Climate Comparison between Russia & Bangladesh
Russia is the world’s largest country in terms of land area. Around one-eighth of the territory is covered by the country. Several determining factors influence the climate of Russia.
The continental climate dominates due to the vast size of the country and the isolation of many parts from the sea. Except for the tundra and the far southeast, such a climate prevails in European and Asian Russia.
Most parts of Russia in European Russia, in the south of West Siberia, and in the south of the Russian Far East, including the cities of Moscow and Saint Petersburg, have a humid continental climate due to the temperate control of the Atlantic or Pacific.
Spring, from March to May, is the hottest season, with average maximum temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F) in inland areas in April, but not exceeding 32/33 °C (90/91 °F) at the coast.
Winter is slightly cooler (October to March), with maximum temperatures ranging from 22 to 29 degrees Celsius (72 – 84 degrees Fahrenheit).
Maximum summer temperatures often vary between 30°C and 40°C. In most sections of the country, April is the warmest month.
Culture in Russia & Bangladesh
Culture in Russia
Russia has a long history of literary and artistic accomplishments. Leo Tolstoy, Anton Chekhov, Feodor Dostoevsky, and Piotr Tchaikovsky, to mention a few, were all Russian writers, thinkers, and artists. Most Russian cities have national and international ballet, music performances, art exhibitions, and cinemas. Not to include the Kremlin, Red Square, and Lake Baikal, Russia has a total of 26 World UNESCO Heritage Sites.
Culture in Bangladesh
Bangladesh has a diverse and rich culture. Its architecture, dance, literature, music, painting, and clothing all reflect its deep-rooted heritage. Bangladesh’s three major religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam) have had a significant impact on the country’s culture and history. Bangladeshis have a long literary tradition, with the first available form of literature dating back over a thousand years. With the development of popular poets like Chandi Das, Daulat Kazi, and Alaol, Bengali literature developed significantly during the mediaeval period.
Languages in Russia
It is the most widely spoken Slavic language. Belarusian and Ukrainian are its closest relatives. In the Russian Federation, Russian is the primary language. Leading Russian institutions frequently offer English-language Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programme.
Languages in Bangladesh
Many people are shocked to learn that Bangladesh has a large number of languages. Bangla or Bengali and English are the official language of Bangladesh, and it is spoken by the vast majority of the population. Bangla is also spoken in India, Malawi, Nepal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States, where a large number of Bangladesh expatriates may have settled.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Russia
- Russia, like all other countries in the globe, does not have a crime rate of zero. The well-equipped Russian police do their best to preserve peace and order in the country and protect the safety of both people and visitors.
- Apart from state-level safety norms, all Russian universities and educational institutions have adequate safety measures in place to offer a safe and secure atmosphere for students.
Safe & Security in Bangladesh
- For Indian or international students, Bangladesh is a safe place. Bangladeshi medical colleges ensure that students are completely safe and secure.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Russia
In Russia, MBBS is relatively affordable. In Russia, the average cost of an MBBS degree is roughly 4000 USD per year. For a 6-year course, this equates to around 2,75,000 Rupees.
Cost of MBBS Education in Bangladesh
The cost of studying medicine in Bangladesh ranges from 38000 USD to 45000 USD.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Russia
Student housing in Russia can cost anything from RUB 150 to RUB 35,000 per depending on where you stay, the amenities, and the sort of accommodations you pick.
Cost of Living in Bangladesh
Without rent, a family of four would spend $1363 ($116,823) per month. Without rent, a single person’s projected monthly costs are 393$ (33,659$). Bangladesh has a 52.94 percent cheaper cost of living than the United States. The average rent in Bangladesh is 89.37 percent less than in the United States.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Russia & Bangladesh
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Russia
In Russia, medical education allows for straight MBBS admission without the need for an entrance exam. For MBBS and BDS admissions in Russia, Indian students must pass the NEET Exam.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Bangladesh
NEET qualifying score is necessary for NMC/MCI Equivalent Certificate starting in Session 2021-2022. NEET is required to study MBBS in Bangladesh starting in Session 2021-2022.
Intakes for MBBS in Russia & Bangladesh
MBBS Intakes in Russia
In most Russian universities, the admissions procedure for MBBS studies begins in the month of September. Some colleges also begin MBBS admission in Russia in the month of March.
MBBS Intakes in Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, the admissions process begins in February. The deadline for applying will be in May. The first day of classes will be in the month of August.
Duration of MBBS in Russia & Bangladesh
MBBS Duration in Russia
According to European norms, MBBS in Russia is a 6-year programme that includes 5 years of academic education and 1 year of internship.
MBBS Duration in Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, the MBBS programme lasts five years and is separated into four parts. Exams are taken semester by semester in college and phase by phase in university. A one-year internship is required after completing these five years and passing the Final Professional MBBS exam.
Distance from India
Russia from India Travel Time
India and Russia are 4651.45 kilometers apart (2890 miles). The flying time between India and Russia is 6 hours and 28 minutes.
Bangladesh from India Travel Time
The flying time between India and Bangladesh is 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Russia & Bangladesh
MBBS Internship in Russia
In Russia, the study lasts six years and includes one-year additional practical instruction. After finishing 6 years in Russia, FMGE Preparations take 6 months, followed by a year of internship.
MBBS Internship in Bangladesh
Hundreds of Indian nationals who have previously finished their MBBS course and internships in teaching hospitals in countries such as China, Bangladesh, Nepal, and the Philippines are not required to complete another year of training in India.
Top Medical Universities in Russia & Bangladesh
List of Top Colleges in Russia:
- Altai State Medical University – Barnaul
- Bashkir State University – Ufa
- Crimea State Medical University – Simferopol
- Dagestan State Medical University – Makhachkala
- Far Eastern Federal University – Vladivostok
- First Moscow State Medical University – Moscow
- Kazan Federal University – Kazan
- Kazan State Medical University – Kazan
- Kuban State Medical University – Krasnodar
- Kursk State Medical University – Kursk
- Mari State University – Yoshkar-Ola
- Mordovia State University – Saransk
- Omsk State Medical University – Omsk
- Peoples’ Friendship University – Moscow
- Perm State University – Perm
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University – Moscow
- Rostov State Medical University – Rostov on Don
- Siberian State Medical University – Tomsk
- Ulyanovsk State University – Ulyanovsk
- Volgograd State Medical University – Volgograd
List of Top Colleges in Bangladesh :
- Bangladesh Medical College – Dhaka
- Delta Medical College – Dhaka
- Dhaka National Medical College – Dhaka
- Enam Medical College – Dhaka
- Green Life Medical College – Dhaka
- Jahurul Islam Medical College – Bhagalpur
- Mainamoti Medical College – Cummila
- Southern Medical College – Chattogram
- H. Sikder Women’s Medical College – Dhaka
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Russia
According to statistics, only 16 percent of Russian pupils qualified for this examination. The FMGE examination for a license was taken by 13,364 medical graduates in the previous year. However, around 2767 pupils have qualified for this exam.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Bangladesh
FMGE is a programme for Indian medical graduates who obtained their MBBS outside of India. Bangladesh students have a pass rate of around 38%.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Russia:
- Russia is an ideal option for Indian students to study MBBS because there is no requirement for an entrance exam or a donation to gain admission to Russian universities.
- The admissions process is basic and straightforward. The tuition is modest and subsidized.
- The degrees conferred by Russian Medical Universities are internationally recognized, since they have been authorized by all of the world’s leading medical bodies.
- There is good food and lodging available, as well as Indian canteens in most of the universities.
- They offer MCI Coaching at Russian Medical Universities, with excellent outcomes.
- students that have graduated from the universities now work in some of the world’s most prestigious hospitals.
- Graduates are employed not just in India, but also in Australia, Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and other important countries across the world.
- There is also an extremely slim probability of VISA denial. All of the universities are run by the government.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Bangladesh :
- The WHO and UNESCO acknowledge the MBBS degree, and it is accepted all throughout the world. Advantages of MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Because there are no direct entrance criteria, the admission procedure is substantially simpler.
- In order to get admitted to Bangladesh, no donation is necessary.
- Students in Bangladesh have the chance to complete their internship program at a world-class medical college, global corporations, and international hospitals.
- Practical’s and experiments are offered to students to help them improve their skills.
- Bangladesh’s hospitals are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology and infrastructure.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Russia:
Practice Medicine in India
After completing an MBBS in Russia, practicing medicine in India opens you a plethora of opportunities. To begin, the graduate must take the Medical Council of India Screening Test (MCI Screening Test), commonly known as the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE), which is administered by the National Board of Examination (NBE) in India following graduation or completion of the 6-year study. Foreign medical students must pass the MCI screening test in order to become qualified doctors.
This examination takes place twice a year, in June and December. Graduate students must do a one-year required internship after passing the MCI Screening Test. Students receive hands-on instruction during their internship to help them polish their skills before they are officially recognized as doctors.
Practice Medicine in Russia
If students desire to pursue a medical career after completing their MBBS education, Russia is the best option. Candidates who complete MBBS courses in Russia are eligible to work in any Russian hospitals or private nursing homes. Students, on the other hand, can work at any government hospital after completing their MBBS programme.
Post-Graduation in Other Countries
Students who have finished their MBBS courses in Russia are eligible to pursue post-graduate studies in other countries without interruption. Furthermore, students can gain MD admission in this country if they desire to pursue the MD degree.
Students can pursue post-graduate degrees in hospital management after completing their MBBS studies in Russia. This course covers hospital administration, medical billing, and other topics. It assists students in obtaining employment in a variety of medical fields. Furthermore, you can pursue any other medical specialty and find work with an excellent wage package. As a result, your decision to study Russian for MBBS is absolutely correct.
Post-Graduation in USA
Medical students who have completed their schooling in this country will have a plethora of options for advancing their careers in medicine. Students can take the United States Medical Licensing Examination if they desire to study medicine in the United States. Additionally, medical applicants who have finished their MBBS studies at a Russian university can prepare for the PLAB examination.
Scope after MBBS in Bangladesh:
- Here are some of the best medical schools that have been approved and listed by the MCI/WHO.
- The greatest MCI pass rate demonstrates that they provide pupils with a high-quality education.
- After earning an MBBS degree in Bangladesh, you have a lot of possibilities. If a student wishes to pursue a career as a doctor, he or she may do so after passing the FMGE in India.
- In India, students can pursue their postgraduate studies in any field they wish. Do PG from other nations, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Germany. In India, you can apply for government jobs.
PG Options after MBBS in Bangladesh:
The MD/MS program is for candidates who want to pursue clinical practice while also honing their research skills in a related field. A student can apply for one of two post-graduate (specialty) program after successfully completing MBBS:
- MD – Post graduate medical Degree (Doctor of Medicine)
- MS – Post graduate surgical degree (Master of Surgery)