Philippines is a Southeast Asian island nation in the western Pacific Ocean. It is an archipelago of about 7,000 islands and islets located around 500 miles (800 kilometers) off the coast of Vietnam. Although Manila is the country’s capital, Quezon City is its most populous city. Both are located on Luzon, the largest island, and are part of the National Capital Region (Metro Manila). Mindanao, the Philippines’ second largest island, is located in the southeast.
Belarus is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe, formally known as the Republic of Belarus and traditionally known as Byelorussia. It is bordered on the east and northeast by Russia, on the south by Ukraine, on the west by Poland, and on the northwest by Lithuania and Latvia. Belarus is the thirteenth-largest and twentieth-most populous country in Europe, with an area of 207,600 square kilometers (80,200 square miles) and a population of 9.3 million people. The country is divided into seven administrative regions. The capital and largest city is Minsk.
About Philippines Government
The Philippines’ national government is known as the Government of the Philippines. It is governed as a unitary state under a presidential representative, democratic, and constitutional republic, with the President serving as both the country’s head of state and the country’s head of government under a pluriform multi-party system.
About Belarus Government
The Belarusian opposition is made up of parties and individuals in Belarus who desire to overthrow the government of Soviet Belarus from 1988 to 1991, and then the increasingly authoritarian President Alexander Lukashenko, whom supporters often regard as a dictator, since 1995.Supporters of the movement typically advocate for a parliamentary democracy modeled after the Western model, with free speech and political and religious diversity.
Climate Comparison between Philippines & Belarus
The Philippines has a tropical and marine climate. It is marked by high temperatures, high humidity, and a lot of rain.
The coldest month is January, with a mean temperature of 25.5 degrees Celsius, and the warmest month is May, with a mean temperature of 28.3 degrees Celsius.
Belarusian winters are bitterly cold, with temperatures frequently falling below freezing (0 °C or 32 °F) even during the day for several months.
Early in the spring, there may still be snow and frost, but by the end of the month, the first warm days with temperatures exceeding 25 °C (77 °F) may have arrived.
Summer in Belarus is hot, and unlike winter, it tends to get hotter as you travel from north to south. In July, the average maximum temperature is 23.5 degrees Celsius.
Culture in Philippines & Belarus
Culture in Philippines
The Philippines is a country where East and West collide. Filipinos have a distinct Asian heritage as well as a strong Western tradition. Chinese traders, Spanish conquistadors, and American rulers all had an impact on modern Filipino society.
Culture in Belarus
In Belarus, little from the early period of east Slav settlement has survived. Only in the 16th century did a distinct Belarusian culture begin to emerge. Long periods of foreign control—first by the grand duchy of Lithuania and the kingdom of Poland, then by tsarist Russia, and finally by the Soviet Union—introduced a series of outside influences, ranging from European Baroque and Classical architectural styles to the cultural constraints of Socialist Realism, as Belarusian culture developed. Despite the efforts of Russian tsars and Soviet rulers to repress the Belarusian language and culture, Belarusians were able to maintain their separate identity as a people.
Languages in Philippines
Filipino, English, and Spanish are the three official languages of the Philippines. More than a dozen regional languages are spoken throughout the archipelago.
Languages in Belarus
Belarus has two official languages: Belarusian and Russian. Sudovian and Sudavia—a Baltic language—were the area’s pre-Slavic languages, as well as its geographical name. Sudovian is thought to have died out in the 17th century.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Philippines
Although the Philippines is a safe country and a great place to visit, you should always be alert of your surroundings when travelling anywhere in the globe. You cannot keep your passports, identification cards, and credit cards on you at all times.
Safe & Security in Belarus
The university’s annual MBBS costs in Belarus are 4 lakh 75 thousand INR. The cost of the hostel and food is 50 thousand INR per year.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Philippines
MBBS college expenses in the Philippines range from 12 to 20 lacs. Every year, about 8000 people apply to medical schools in the Philippines.
Cost of MBBS Education in Belarus
The cost of studying medicine in Bangladesh ranges from 38000 USD to 45000 USD.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Philippines
The average monthly cost of living in the Philippines for a single person is around 28,200PHP ($580), excluding rent.
Cost of Living in Belarus
A one-bedroom apartment can be rented for around $200 per month. The monthly bills for such a flat will be in the range of $100-$200. Food is quite costly; per capita, you’ll require at least $200 each month.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Philippines & Belarus
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Philippines
Students seeking admission to Georgia’s best medical universities are not need to take an entrance exam; instead, admission is granted based on class 10+2 grades.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Belarus
Candidates must pass the NEET examination in order to be admitted to Belarusian universities. Candidates from minority groups must earn a minimum of 40% in order to apply for medical school in Belarus.
Intakes for MBBS in Philippines & Belarus
MBBS Intakes in Philippines
In the Philippines, there are two intakes for university admissions: one in June and one in November. In the Philippines, the academic year for MBBS courses usually starts in September.
MBBS Intakes in Belarus
By the end of September or early October, students will be enrolled in MBBS classes in Belarus. In Belarus, the general medical education program begins in September. MBBS aspirants from all over the world apply here, thus students should be aware of this.
Seats are restricted and are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. As a result, applicants should apply for MBBS admission in Belarus in the months of July or August.
Duration of MBBS in Philippines & Belarus
MBBS Duration in Philippines
In the Philippines, MBBS takes Five years to complete. The entire program consists of 4 years of medical school and one year of internship, which can be completed on campus or in India.
MBBS Duration in Belarus
The 6-year MD (Doctor of Medicine) programme is taught mostly using high-tech instructional mechanisms, which prepares students for future careers in the medical field.
Distance from India
Philippines from India Travel Time
India and the Philippines are separated by 4774 kilometers. Between India and Manila (Philippines’ capital), the average flight time is 8 hours and 20 minutes.
Belarus from India Travel Time
Between India and Minsk (Belarus’s capital), the average flight time is 10 hours and 25 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Philippines & Belarus
MBBS Internship in Philippines
Medical graduates must do one year of internship in accredited hospitals and health centers after acquiring their Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree through a four-year programme.
MBBS Internship in Belarus
In order to participate in a medical internship in Vietnam, you must have finished at least one year of medical education. The project is ongoing all year. You are welcome to join at any moment and stay for as long as you choose.
Top Medical Universities in Philippines & Belarus
List of Top Colleges in Philippines:
- AMA School of Medicine – Makati
- Angeles University Foundation – Pampanga
- Davao Medical School Foundation – Davao
- Lyceum-Northwestern University – Dagupan
- Our Lady of Fatima University (OLFU) – Valenzuela
- University of Perpetual Help System (UoPH)
- UV Gullas College of Medicine – Las Piñas
- Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation – San Carlos City
List of Top Colleges in Belarus :
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Philippines
FMGE is administered twice a year, with a passing score of 50%. But, the pass percentage of FMGE is not very encouraging.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Belarus
From 2012-2013 to 2016-2017, 452 people from the Republic of Belarus took the FMGE, with a pass rate of 15.7 percent.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Philippines:
- After completing MBBS, students in the Philippines are awarded a medical degree that is recognized globally.
- In the Right Direction Medical colleges and universities in the Philippines offer MBBS courses in English, allowing students to communicate with one another.
- In the Right Direction the MCI has approved medical institutions and universities in the Philippines (Medical Council of and follows the US education system.)
- In the Right Direction Students who completed their MBBS in the Philippines can practice in India after passing the MCI screening test.
- In the Right Direction To provide better exposure to future medical practitioners, the faculty of Philippines medical colleges/universities uses a unified problem-based learning method.
- In the Right Direction After completing their MBBS in the Philippines, students can begin studying for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) in order to pursue a PG programme in the United States.
- In the Right Direction for Indian students, the Philippines is a very safe place to study, and the atmosphere is equally safe.
- In the Right Direction in the Philippines, there is no necessity to pay a contribution or capitation fee in order to enroll in an MBBS programme.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Belarus :
- In Belarus, a high number of Indians are pursuing medicine.
- MBBS in India is tough for a variety of reasons.
- First and foremost, in India, there is fierce rivalry.
- The majority of mbbs hopefuls are denied admission to Indian mbbs universities.
- The fees charged by private universities are exorbitant.
- As a result, Indians prefer Belarus mbbs education.
- Belarus is one of the finest possibilities for them because of its low cost of living and high-quality education.
- MBBS universities in Belarus have outstanding infrastructure and amenities.
- NMC has recognized the medical universities, allowing them to practice medicine in India.
- WHO recognizes the degrees, allowing them to practice anywhere in the globe.
- The professors and faculty are exceptionally skilled and talented.
- Belarus’s cost of living is also extremely low.
- The institution in Belarus includes hostel facilities that are advantageous to Indian students.
- For the Indian students, they have Indian cooks who create Indian meals.
- Belarus is one of the safest countries in the world for MBBS students.
- The country’s environment is nice all year, making it ideal for Indian students.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Philippines:
After graduating from one of the Philippines’ medical universities, graduates can sit for the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) phase one, two, and three to practice medicine in the United States.
Practice Medicine in India
After completing their MBBS courses in the Philippines, students who wish to practice medicine in India must pass the MCI and FMGE screening test, which is required of all students and is one of the most essential exams of their medical careers. After passing the Screening Test, students will receive a “Eligibility Certificate” from MCI and would be able to practice in India. Students can apply for government positions in India and pursue PG/MD/MS degrees there after graduating.
Practice Medicine in Philippines
For graduates, settling in the Philippines is also a viable choice. After completing your MBBS in the Philippines, you have the option of practicing there or continuing your education. This is a popular career choice for many candidates.
Post-Graduation in Other Countries
The main advantage of completing MD/MS in the United States or Germany is that students do not have to take the MCI Screening Test before or after their MBBS in the Philippines or elsewhere. After completing your degree in the Philippines, you can pursue postgraduate studies (MD/MS) in the United States or Germany without having to pass the MCI test. The degree obtained in the United States or Germany would be recognized in India as well. In addition, when students continue their education in the United States of America, they are provided a monthly stipend.
In today’s world, hospital management is a rapidly growing industry that provides excellent employment opportunities for students with a medical background. After completing their MBBS in the Philippines, students can pursue a master’s degree in hospital administration.
Many medical institutions look for fresh talent graduating from Top Medical Universities in the Philippines to broaden their breadth of knowledge and leverage their international exposure, so students will have a bright future in their medical career when they return to India.
Scope after MBBS in Belarus:
After completing your MBBS education in Belarus, you will have numerous options, including returning to India to take the MCI-screening/FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Screening test), and practicing in India if you pass the MCI-Screening exam.
PG Options after MBBS in Belarus:
- International and Indian students can enroll in PG program or practice medicine after graduating from an MBBS university in Belarus.
- Because the certification and qualification are recognized throughout Europe and many other countries, they are widely used.
- Students can study medicine and practice overseas, as well as dwell in another country.
- One of the best things about studying MBBS in Belarus is that you can go to PG anyplace in the country after you get your degree.
- Qualified MBBS graduates are constantly in high demand, and they are well compensated.