Georgia is one of the top places to study in the world. Georgia has a number of standard universities that are internationally recognized. Georgia’s educational standard is comparable to that of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, or other European countries.
Georgia, a small country rich in history and culture and home to Georgian, one of the world’s more interesting languages, is located in the Caucusus, where Europe meets the Middle East. Georgia is an ex-Soviet republic bordered on the north and east by Russia, on the south and east by Azerbaijan, on the south and east by Armenia, on the south and west by Turkey, and on the west by the Black Sea. This is due not just to the old cities, rolling landscapes, and abundant wine, but also to the fact that Georgia is a very affordable country. It’s also a country with excellent educational institutions and strong international ties.
Ukraine, country located in eastern Europe, the second largest on the continent after Russia. The capital is Kyiv (Kiev), located on the Dnieper River in north-central Ukraine.
Ukraine is bordered by Belarus to the north, Russia to the east, the Sea of Azov and the Black Sea to the south, Moldova and Romania to the southwest, and Hungary, Slovakia, and Poland to the west. In the far southeast, Ukraine is separated from Russia by the Kerch Strait, which connects the Sea of Azov to the Black Sea.
About Georgia Government
Georgia is a democratic parliamentary republic where the President serves as the ceremonial head of state and the Prime Minister serves as the head of government. Georgia’s Cabinet is in charge of the executive branch of government.
About Ukraine Government
The President of Ukraine is in charge of the Cabinet, which is overseen by and accountable to the Verkhovna Rada (Ukrainian parliament). The Prime Minister, the First Vice-Prime Minister, three Vice-Prime Ministers, and other Ministers who lead their respective Ministries make up the Cabinet (departments).
Climate Comparison between Mauritius & Romania
Georgia has a humid subtropical climate, with short, warm winters and long, hot summers for the majority of the state.
Summer afternoon temperatures in Georgia frequently approach 95 degrees Fahrenheit (35 degrees Celsius). Precipitation is common across the state.
The climate in Ukraine is continental, with cold winters and hot summers.
In the summer, daily temperatures can reach 25-30°C
In the winter, daytime temperatures are normally about 0°C, although in certain situations, the temperature can drop to -20°C or lower.
Culture in Georgia & Romania
Culture in Georgia
Georgian culture has developed during the country’s lengthy history, giving it a distinct national identity as well as a strong literary legacy centered on the Georgian language and alphabet. Despite multiple periods of foreign control, Georgian distinctiveness has been preserved thanks to this strong feeling of national identity.
Despite the fact that Georgia is predominantly a traditional society, its culture is evolving in the twenty-first century. Georgia, for example, was one of the first countries to legalize cannabis for both recreational and medicinal purposes.
Culture in Ukraine
It’s difficult to characterize a typical Ukrainian lifestyle. Cities offer a whole different experience. Life, activity, and brisk entrepreneurs abound in bustling urban districts.
there are impressive architectural monuments and museums showing works by generations of Ukrainian painters, as well as art galleries featuring contemporary Ukrainian artists in bigger cities.
Folk art has a long history in the country, and it is still practiced today. In addition, the numerous theatres and concert halls in Ukraine host high-caliber performing artists and ensembles on a regular basis.
Languages in Georgia
Georgian is a Kartvelian language that Georgians speak. Georgia, a Caucasus country, speaks it as its official language. Georgian is written using the Georgian alphabet, which is unique to Georgia. Georgian is the primary language of around 4 million people in Georgia and additional 500,000 people worldwide. All regional subdivisions of the Georgian ethnos, even those who speak other Kartvelian (South Caucasian) languages, use it as their literary language.
Languages in Ukraine
Ukrainian is the country’s official language; however, students are not required to learn it because English, Russian, and Ukrainian are taught in universities and colleges.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Georgia
Georgia is a considerably safer place to study MBBS than any other country. Georgia is ranked 85th in the Global Peace Index, whereas India is ranked 141st and the United States is ranked 103rd.
Safe & Security in Ukraine
Ukraine is incredibly safe for both native and international students because it is a tolerant society. The government of Ukraine ensures that students are protected throughout their stay in the country.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Georgia
Medical schools in Vietnam have a relatively low fee structure. In Vietnam, the total tuition fees for an MBBS course range from USD 6,500 to 7,000 each year.
Cost of MBBS Education in Ukraine
Medical schools in Ukraine have a relatively low fee structure. In Ukraine, the total tuition fees for an MBBS course range from USD 3,500 to $5,000 each year.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Georgia
In Vietnam, on-campus living expenditures can range from 1,600 USD to 3,600 USD each semester, including utilities and other services.
Cost of Living in Ukraine
For international students, the cost of living in Ukraine is extremely difficult to beat. To live comfortably while travelling throughout Ukraine, you’ll need about $1,200 to $1,500 per year in living expenses.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Georgia & Romania
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Georgia
Students seeking admission to Georgia’s best medical universities are not need to take an entrance exam; instead, admission is granted based on class 10+2 grades.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Ukraine
Eligibility for MBBS in Ukraine for Indian candidates includes passing the NEET test and having a valid NEET score. Although it may appear that the rest of the eligibility standards are strict, they are actually rather lenient and loosened for the candidates.
Intakes for MBBS in Georgia& Romania
MBBS Intakes in Georgia
In Georgia, the admissions process begins in January. The deadline for applying will be in October. The first day of classes will be in the month of October.
MBBS Intakes in Ukraine
The first week of September marks the start of MBBS classes in Ukraine. The majority of students make their decisions after taking the entrance exam. To get into one of Ukraine’s top medical schools, apply in the middle of July or August.
Duration of MBBS in Georgia & Romania
MBBS Duration in Georgia
The study will last 6 years, with an additional one year of internship available through MBBS Georgia.
MBBS Duration in Ukraine
In Ukraine, the MBBS curriculum lasts six years. Admission to a medical university in Ukraine does not require an entrance examination.
Distance from India
Georgia from India Travel Time
The total distance between India and Georgia is 13,857 kilometres. Between India and Tbilisi (Georgia’s capital), the average flight time is 8 hours and 35 minutes.
Ukraine from India Travel Time
India and Ukraine are 5,241 kilometers apart. Between India and Kyiv (Ukraine’s capital), the average flight time is 7 hours and 50 minutes
Internship after MBBS in Georgia& Romania
MBBS Internship in Georgia
In Georgia, 1 year of internship in a hospital linked with the university where you are enrolled.
MBBS Internship in Ukraine
Many Ukrainian colleges require three years of internship in addition to the course, while others only allow one year of internship.
Top Medical Universities in Georgia& Romania
List of Top Colleges in Georgia:
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University – Batumi
- Caucasus International University – Tbilisi
- David Aghmashenebeli University of Georgia – Tbilisi
- David Tvildiani Medical University – Tbilisi
- East European University – Tbilisi
- European University – Tbilisi
- Georgian American University – Tbilisi
- New Vision University – Tbilisi
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy – Tbilisi
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University – Tbilisi
- Tbilisi State Medical University – Tbilisi
List of Top Colleges in Ukraine:
- Bukovinian State Medical University – Chernivtsi
- Lviv National Medical University – Lviv
- Kharkiv National Medical University – Kharkiv
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University – Kharkiv
- Bogomolets National Medical University – Kyiv
- Ternopil National Medical University – Ternopil
- Vinnitsa National Medical University – Vinnytsia
- Kyiv Medical University – Kyiv
- Poltava State Medical University
- Uzhhorod National University – Uzhhorod
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Georgia
Georgia had the highest pass percentage of 35.6 percent between 2015 and 2018, followed by Bangladesh (28.3 percent), and the Philippines (28.3%). ( 21 percent ).
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Ukraine
Students who wish to practice medicine in India after completing their MBBS in Ukraine must pass the FMGE exam. According to the data, MCI’s passing percentage in the FMGE December 2019 attempt was around 25%.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Georgia:
- WHO and UNESCO have acknowledged Georgia’s medical universities.
- From the first semester onwards, students studying MBBS in Georgia can participate in investigations and clinical clerkships. This will also aid in the development of the students’ abilities.
- Georgian medical schools do not request any type of financial support.
- Within the country, students have numerous excellent choices for internships and higher education.
- Georgia’s universities are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology and facilities.
- All of Georgia’s medical universities offer excellent lodging options for students, as well as easy access to Indian cuisine.
- Because there are numerous colleges in Georgia that provide low-cost MBBS, MBBS admission in Georgia is truly a very affordable choice for Indian students.
- Georgia is a completely safe place to visit. Students can easily commute by bus, train, or other forms of public transportation.
- International faculties of distinction.
- International students receive a 50 percent discount on transportation.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Ukraine:
- Because you will be taking a screening test conducted by MCI after completing your MBBS in Ukraine, you can get any job that a student who has completed their MBBS in India can get. You will be able to practice medicine in India once you have passed this exam.
- That means you and anyone who has completed an MBBS in India will be evaluated on an equal footing for any job opportunity in India, both government and private sector.
- Only your own competence will matter in getting selected for the best jobs, and for a student studying at one of Ukraine’s Top Universities, only your own personal interest in learning will be your limitation.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Georgia:
- The demand for MBBS is growing every day as diseases spread around the world. It is also unlikely to happen in the near future. As a result, after completing their MBBS in Georgia, students enjoy a bright and prosperous future.
- The accreditation of the MBBS in Georgia has been granted by all international agencies, including the European Council, WHO, and UNESCO. As a result, a Georgia MBBS degree is internationally recognized. Students who earned their medical degrees in Georgia are eligible to practice in any country, but they must first pass the NMC Screening Test.
- Different attributes that a doctor should have, and which will also help students build better professional prospects and success, are given a lot of emphasis in Georgian colleges.
PG Options after MBBS in Georgia:
- After passing the PLAB exam, you can practice in the United Kingdom.
- After passing the USMLE, you can practice in the United States.
- After passing the NEXT exam, you can practice in India.
- After the AMC, practice in Australia.
- Enroll in a postgraduate program in Germany.
Scope after MBBS in Ukraine:
Practice Medicine in India
If students graduate from an MBBS programme in Ukraine and wish to practice medicine in India, they must pass the FMGE, or Medical Licensing Examination, which is an obligatory exam for foreign medical graduates who want to practice medicine in the country. This test is used to determine the students’ abilities and competencies as future doctors. The FMGE takes place twice a year, in December and July. Students interested in becoming doctors in India can apply for any FMGE exam session. To be a qualified doctor, there is no age limit or minimum ranking. Students that take the exam must, however, receive at least 50% of the total marks in order to pass.
Practice Medicine in USA
To practice medicine in the United States, students who have graduated from one of Ukraine’s top medical universities must pass the USMLE exam. However, in order to become a qualified medical practitioner in the United States, students must complete a post-graduate school in the United States or another nation.
After completing their MBBS in Ukraine, students can enroll in a post-graduate programme to specialize in their subject of interest in medicine. Graduates of the MBBS programme can continue their education in any country. Students pursuing post-graduate medical programme outside of the United States and Canada should ensure that their university is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools as meeting ECFMG eligibility requirements.
Opportunity in Hospital Management
Hospital Management is a fast-growing sector that offers job opportunities for those with a medical background. Students can pursue a Masters in Hospital Management after completing their MBBS in Ukraine.