Georgia is one of the top places to study in the world. Georgia has a number of standard universities that are internationally recognized. Georgia’s educational standard is comparable to that of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, or other European countries.
Georgia, a small country rich in history and culture and home to Georgian, one of the world’s more interesting languages, is located in the Caucusus, where Europe meets the Middle East. Georgia is an ex-Soviet republic bordered on the north and east by Russia, on the south and east by Azerbaijan, on the south and east by Armenia, on the south and west by Turkey, and on the west by the Black Sea. This is due not just to the old cities, rolling landscapes, and abundant wine, but also to the fact that Georgia is a very affordable country. It’s also a country with excellent educational institutions and strong international ties.
Poland is a central European country. Poland is situated at a geographical crossroads that connects the forested lands of northwest Europe with the Atlantic Ocean’s sea lanes and the lush plains of the Eurasian border. Poland has risen and waned over the centuries, buffeted by the forces of regional history. It is now surrounded by seven nations. From the Germans and Balts to the Mongols, successive waves of invaders conquered Poland’s minor princes and townships in the early Middle Ages. In the mid-1500s, an unified Poland was Europe’s largest state and possibly its most powerful nation.
About Georgia Government
Georgia is a democratic parliamentary republic where the President serves as the ceremonial head of state and the Prime Minister serves as the head of government. Georgia’s Cabinet is in charge of the executive branch of government.
About Poland Government
Poland is a representative democracy with a president serving as the country’s chief executive. The Council of Ministers, led by a prime minister, is at the heart of the government. The president picks the cabinet based on the prime minister’s suggestions, which are usually from the dominant coalition in the Sejm. Every five years, the president is elected by popular vote. Andrzej Duda is the current president, while Mateusz Morawiecki is the current prime minister.
Climate Comparison between Georgia & Poland
Georgia has a humid subtropical climate, with short, warm winters and long, hot summers for the majority of the state.
Summer afternoon temperatures in Georgia frequently approach 95 degrees Fahrenheit (35 degrees Celsius). Precipitation is common across the state.
Throughout the country, the climate is primarily temperate. The climate is oceanic in the north and progressively warms and becomes continental in the south.
Summers are often hot, with average temperatures ranging from 18 to 30 degrees Celsius (64.4 to 86.0 degrees Fahrenheit) depending on the location.
Winters are chilly, with average temperatures in the northwest of 3 °C (37.4 °F) and the northeast of 6 °C (21 °F).
Culture in Georgia & Poland
Culture in Georgia
Georgian culture has developed during the country’s lengthy history, giving it a distinct national identity as well as a strong literary legacy centered on the Georgian language and alphabet. Despite multiple periods of foreign control, Georgian distinctiveness has been preserved thanks to this strong feeling of national identity.
Despite the fact that Georgia is predominantly a traditional society, its culture is evolving in the twenty-first century. Georgia, for example, was one of the first countries to legalize cannabis for both recreational and medicinal purposes.
Culture in Poland
Poland’s culture is inextricably linked to its complex 1,000-year history and is an important component of Western civilization. Poles are extremely proud of their national identity, which is typically associated with the colours white and red and expressed by the phrase biao-czerwoni (“whitereds”). The crowned white-tailed eagle, in particular, is frequently seen on clothes, insignia, and emblems. Polonophilia is a term used to describe the admiration for Poland’s traditions and cultural heritage.
Languages in Georgia
Georgian is a Kartvelian language that Georgians speak. Georgia, a Caucasus country, speaks it as its official language. Georgian is written using the Georgian alphabet, which is unique to Georgia. Georgian is the primary language of around 4 million people in Georgia and additional 500,000 people worldwide.
Languages in Poland
Polish is the sole official and most widely used language in Poland .More than half of Poles claim to have at least rudimentary understanding of English, with German coming in second (38%). With approximately 97% of respondents claiming Polish as their mother tongue, modern Poland is a linguistically homogeneous nation.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Georgia
Georgia is a considerably safer place to study MBBS than any other country. Georgia is ranked 85th in the Global Peace Index, whereas India is ranked 141st and the United States is ranked 103rd.
Safe & Security in Poland
- Poland is far safer than the majority of European nations. Even the so-called “secure” Nordic countries have a considerably higher crime rate than Poland. International students of all races, beliefs, and origins are absolutely safe in this environment.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Georgia
Medical schools in Vietnam have a relatively low fee structure. In Vietnam, the total tuition fees for an MBBS course range from USD 6,500 to 7,000 each year.
Cost of MBBS Education in Poland
In comparison to other European countries, Poland’s university fees are modest. For six years, the average cost is roughly 30 lakhs to 40 lakhs Indian rupees.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Georgia
In Vietnam, on-campus living expenditures can range from 1,600 USD to 3,600 USD each semester, including utilities and other services.
Cost of Living in Poland
Poland is a relatively inexpensive European country with a solid economy. International students’ monthly living costs range from 400 to 650 USD.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Georgia & Poland
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Georgia
Students seeking admission to Georgia’s best medical universities are not need to take an entrance exam; instead, admission is granted based on class 10+2 grades.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Poland
In order to apply for MBBS admission in Poland, no entrance exam is required. You must pass the National Eligibility Entrance Exam if you wish to study medicine in Poland (NEET).
Intakes for MBBS in Georgia & Poland
MBBS Intakes in Georgia
In Georgia, the admissions process begins in January. The deadline for applying will be in October. The first day of classes will be in the month of October.
MBBS Intakes in Poland
Summer and winter intakes are the two most important intakes in Poland. In Poland, winter intake begins in September or October and lasts until February or March.
Duration of MBBS in Georgia & Poland
MBBS Duration in Georgia
The study will last 6 years, with an additional one year of internship available through MBBS Georgia.
MBBS Duration in Poland
In Poland, MBBS education lasts six years and includes a one-year mandatory internship.
Distance from India
Georgia from India Travel Time
The total distance between India and Georgia is 13,857 kilometres. Between India and Tbilisi (Georgia’s capital), the average flight time is 8 hours and 35 minutes.
Poland from India Travel Time
The shortest distance between India and Poland by air is 6,171 kilometers. Between India and Warsaw (Poland’s capital), the average flight time is 10 hours and 10 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Georgia & Poland
MBBS Internship in Georgia
In Georgia, 1 year of internship in a hospital linked with the university where you are enrolled.
MBBS Internship in Poland
In Poland, medical education consists of a 5- to 6-year training curriculum that culminates in a general test. A young doctor must complete a one-year medical internship before taking a general knowledge exam that would grant him the license to practice.
Top Medical Universities in Georgia & Poland
List of Top Colleges in Georgia:
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University – Batumi
- Caucasus International University – Tbilisi
- David Aghmashenebeli University of Georgia – Tbilisi
- David Tvildiani Medical University – Tbilisi
- East European University – Tbilisi
- European University – Tbilisi
- Georgian American University – Tbilisi
- New Vision University – Tbilisi
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy – Tbilisi
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University – Tbilisi
- Tbilisi State Medical University – Tbilisi
List of Top Colleges in Poland:
- Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University – Kraków
- Medical University of Bialystok – Białystok
- Medical University of Gdansk – Gdansk
- Medical University of Lodz – Lodz
- Medical University of Lublin – Lublin
- Nicolaus Copernicus University – Toruń
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences – Poznań
- The Medical University of Silesia – Katowice
- The Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw – Wroclaw
- University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn – Olsztyn
- Warsaw Medical Academy – Warszawa
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Georgia
Georgia had the highest pass percentage of 35.6 percent between 2015 and 2018, followed by Bangladesh (28.3 percent), and the Philippines (28.3%). ( 21 percent ).
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Poland
The pass rate of Polish students taking the FMGE has been extremely low, and it continues to be below 20%.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Georgia:
- WHO and UNESCO have acknowledged Georgia’s medical universities.
- From the first semester onwards, students studying MBBS in Georgia can participate in investigations and clinical clerkships. This will also aid in the development of the students’ abilities.
- Georgian medical schools do not request any type of financial support.
- Within the country, students have numerous excellent choices for internships and higher education.
- Georgia’s universities are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology and facilities.
- All of Georgia’s medical universities offer excellent lodging options for students, as well as easy access to Indian cuisine.
- Because there are numerous colleges in Georgia that provide low-cost MBBS, MBBS admission in Georgia is truly a very affordable choice for Indian students.
- Georgia is a completely safe place to visit. Students can easily commute by bus, train, or other forms of public transportation.
- International faculties of distinction.
- International students receive a 50 percent discount on transportation.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Poland:
- During MBBS in Poland, coaching for the FMGE / MCI Screening Test is provided, as well as a mock test.
- MCI and WHO are two organizations that recognize the best medical colleges in Poland.
- IELTS and TOEFL are not required for MBBS education in Poland.
- One interns at a prestigious government and private hospital.
- All of Poland’s major medical universities provide high-quality English-medium education.
- In Poland, you can study medicine without having to pay any gift or capitation fees.
- The best MBBS colleges in Poland are among the top universities in the world.
- In Poland, there is a low tuition fee structure for the MBBS course.
- Because there is no entrance exam, the MBBS admission process in Poland is quite basic and straightforward.
- After graduation, you will have a globally recognized medical degree.
- Some eligible candidates are awarded MBBS Scholarships in Poland.
- Students who apply for an MBBS degree in Poland are eligible to take licensure exams such as the MCI Screening Test, the USMLE-1, and the PLAB in the United Kingdom.
- In comparison to other countries, Poland has a very moderate climate.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Georgia:
- The demand for MBBS is growing every day as diseases spread around the world. It is also unlikely to happen in the near future. As a result, after completing their MBBS in Georgia, students enjoy a bright and prosperous future.
- The accreditation of the MBBS in Georgia has been granted by all international agencies, including the European Council, WHO, and UNESCO. As a result, a Georgia MBBS degree is internationally recognized. Students who earned their medical degrees in Georgia are eligible to practice in any country, but they must first pass the NMC Screening Test.
- Different attributes that a doctor should have, and which will also help students build better professional prospects and success, are given a lot of emphasis in Georgian colleges.
PG Options after MBBS in Georgia:
- After passing the PLAB exam, you can practice in the United Kingdom.
- After passing the USMLE, you can practice in the United States.
- After passing the NEXT exam, you can practice in India.
- After the AMC, practice in Australia.
- Enroll in a postgraduate program in Germany.
Scope after MBBS in Poland:
Practice Medicine in India
You can return to India, take the NMC screening test, and begin practicing medicine or further your education in India.
Practice Medicine in Poland
You can establish yourself in Poland and begin practicing medicine. You would also have the option of practicing or pursuing higher education in any other European country.
Post-Graduation in USA
After completing the MBBS programme in Poland, you will be eligible to apply for PLAB (Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board) evaluation and the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) in order to continue further medical study in the United Kingdom or the United States.
Post-Graduation in Poland
For students who have graduated from one of Poland’s best colleges, post-graduation options are available. After completing their MBBS, graduates of Polish universities are eligible to pursue MD studies in Poland. The MD degree from Poland is a four-year programme that prepares students to practice medicine in a variety of settings around the world.