Georgia is one of the top places to study in the world. Georgia has a number of standard universities that are internationally recognized. Georgia’s educational standard is comparable to that of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, or other European countries.
Georgia, a small country rich in history and culture and home to Georgian, one of the world’s more interesting languages, is located in the Caucusus, where Europe meets the Middle East. Georgia is an ex-Soviet republic bordered on the north and east by Russia, on the south and east by Azerbaijan, on the south and east by Armenia, on the south and west by Turkey, and on the west by the Black Sea. This is due not just to the old cities, rolling landscapes, and abundant wine, but also to the fact that Georgia is a very affordable country. It’s also a country with excellent educational institutions and strong international ties.
Nepal is an Asian country located on the Himalayan mountain ranges’ southern slopes. It is a landlocked country bordered on the east, south, and west by India, and on the north by the Tibet Autonomous Region of China. Its region stretches about 500 miles (800 kilometers) east-west and 90 to 150 miles north-south. Kathmandu is the capital.
About Georgia Government
Georgia is a democratic parliamentary republic where the President serves as the ceremonial head of state and the Prime Minister serves as the head of government. Georgia’s Cabinet is in charge of the executive branch of government.
About Nepal Government
The President is the head of state, while the Prime Minister is the head of government. The President’s position is mostly ceremonial, as the Prime Minister, who is selected by Parliament, is in charge of the government’s operations. With the exception of the Attorney General, who is appointed by the President on the suggestion of the Prime Minister, the heads of constitutional bodies are appointed by the President on the recommendation of the Constitutional Council.
Climate Comparison between Georgia & Nepal
Georgia has a humid subtropical climate, with short, warm winters and long, hot summers for the majority of the state.
Summer afternoon temperatures in Georgia frequently approach 95 degrees Fahrenheit (35 degrees Celsius). Precipitation is common across the state.
Spring is pleasant, with rain showers and temperatures about 22°C, and lasts from March through May.
The monsoon season lasts from June through August, when the hills grow lush and verdant. During heat waves, temperatures can reach up to 30°C and higher.
Autumn, which runs from September to November, is the most popular trekking season since it is cool and sunny.
Temperatures are moderate, with daily maximums of around 25°C and mild evenings with minimums of 10°C.
Winter During the fall and winter seasons, it rarely rains for more than one or two days. It is frigid at night in the winter, from December to February, with temperatures occasionally falling below zero.
Culture in Georgia & Nepal
Culture in Georgia
Georgian culture has developed during the country’s lengthy history, giving it a distinct national identity as well as a strong literary legacy centered on the Georgian language and alphabet. Despite multiple periods of foreign control, Georgian distinctiveness has been preserved thanks to this strong feeling of national identity.
Despite the fact that Georgia is predominantly a traditional society, its culture is evolving in the twenty-first century. Georgia, for example, was one of the first countries to legalize cannabis for both recreational and medicinal purposes.
Culture in Nepal
Nepalese culture Nepal’s Parliament proclaimed the country secular on May 18, 2006. Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Christianity, Jainism, Sikhism, Bon, ancestor worship, and animism are among the religions practiced in Nepal. Nepalis are predominantly Hindus or Buddhists. Throughout history, the two have coexisted peacefully.
Languages in Georgia
Georgian is a Kartvelian language that Georgians speak. Georgia, a Caucasus country, speaks it as its official language. Georgian is written using the Georgian alphabet, which is unique to Georgia. Georgian is the primary language of around 4 million people in Georgia and additional 500,000 people worldwide.
Languages in Nepal
Maithali, Tharu, Bhojpuri, Doteli, Tamang, Tibetan, and Awadhi languages, in addition to English and Nepali, are commonly utilized as a medium of communication and instruction in Nepali classrooms, particularly in basic schools.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Georgia
Georgia is a considerably safer place to study MBBS than any other country. Georgia is ranked 85th in the Global Peace Index, whereas India is ranked 141st and the United States is ranked 103rd.
Safe & Security in Nepal
- Nepal is widely thought to be safer than its southern neighbor, India, and to have a strong openness to diverse cultures (on a separate note). This indicates that Nepal is typically secure for female lone travelers.
- While studying an MBBS in Nepal, international students do not need to be concerned about their safety because the majority of Nepalese people are god-fearing and welcoming to visitors from other nations.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Georgia
Medical schools in Vietnam have a relatively low fee structure. In Vietnam, the total tuition fees for an MBBS course range from USD 6,500 to 7,000 each year.
Cost of MBBS Education in Nepal
The cost of an MBBS degree in Nepal is reasonable. In most medical institutes in Nepal, the MBBS fees range from 46 to 75 lakh for the entire term.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Georgia
In Vietnam, on-campus living expenditures can range from 1,600 USD to 3,600 USD each semester, including utilities and other services.
Cost of Living in Nepal
Nepal is unquestionably a low-cost destination. The cost of a room in a hostel might range from Rs 7,000 to Rs 12,000, depending on the service given and the number of people sharing.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Georgia & Nepal
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Georgia
Students seeking admission to Georgia’s best medical universities are not need to take an entrance exam; instead, admission is granted based on class 10+2 grades.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Nepal
MECEE UG is a nationwide entrance test for admission to all Nepalese universities and medical institutes. For medical treatments in Nepal, applicants must pass the NEET exam.
Intakes for MBBS in Georgia & Nepal
MBBS Intakes in Georgia
In Georgia, the admissions process begins in January. The deadline for applying will be in October. The first day of classes will be in the month of October.
MBBS Intakes in Nepal
Two semesters make up each academic year at a Russian medical university for MBBS students. Every year in September, there is just one intake for multiple Nepal MBBS colleges.
Duration of MBBS in Georgia & Nepal
MBBS Duration in Georgia
The study will last 6 years, with an additional one year of internship available through MBBS Georgia.
MBBS Duration in Nepal
The total time commitment is 4 & 1/2 years (four and a half years) for the academy and 1 year (one year) for the internship. MBBS duration totally 5 years and 6 months in nepal
Distance from India
Georgia from India Travel Time
The total distance between India and Georgia is 13,857 kilometres. Between India and Tbilisi (Georgia’s capital), the average flight time is 8 hours and 35 minutes.
Nepal from India Travel Time
The distance between Kathmandu and New Delhi is about 820 kilometers (509 miles). The shortest flight time between New Delhi and Kathmandu is 1 hour 45 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Georgia & Nepal
MBBS Internship in Georgia
In Georgia, 1 year of internship in a hospital linked with the university where you are enrolled.
MBBS Internship in Nepal
In Nepal, the MBBS programme lasts five and a half years. Students must complete an internship programme in the college or university’s clinics or hospitals during their final year (one year).
Top Medical Universities in Georgia & Nepal
List of Top Colleges in Georgia:
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University – Batumi
- Caucasus International University – Tbilisi
- David Aghmashenebeli University of Georgia – Tbilisi
- David Tvildiani Medical University – Tbilisi
- East European University – Tbilisi
- European University – Tbilisi
- Georgian American University – Tbilisi
- New Vision University – Tbilisi
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy – Tbilisi
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University – Tbilisi
- Tbilisi State Medical University – Tbilisi
List of Top Colleges in Nepal:
- B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences – Dharan
- Nobel Medical College – Biratnagar
- National Medical College – Birgunj
- Nepalganj Medical School – Banke
- Lumbini Medical College – Tansen
- Gandaki Medical College – Kathmandu
- Janaki Medical College – Janakpur
- Kathmandu Medical College – Kathmandu
- School of Medical Sciences – Panauti
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Georgia
Georgia had the highest pass percentage of 35.6 percent between 2015 and 2018, followed by Bangladesh (28.3 percent), and the Philippines (28.3%). ( 21 percent ).
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Nepal
FMGE is a programme for Indian medical graduates who obtained their MBBS outside of India. Nepalese students have a pass rate of around 35%. It is on par with China and significantly higher than other countries.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Georgia:
- WHO and UNESCO have acknowledged Georgia’s medical universities.
- From the first semester onwards, students studying MBBS in Georgia can participate in investigations and clinical clerkships. This will also aid in the development of the students’ abilities.
- Georgian medical schools do not request any type of financial support.
- Within the country, students have numerous excellent choices for internships and higher education.
- Georgia’s universities are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology and facilities.
- All of Georgia’s medical universities offer excellent lodging options for students, as well as easy access to Indian cuisine.
- Because there are numerous colleges in Georgia that provide low-cost MBBS, MBBS admission in Georgia is truly a very affordable choice for Indian students.
- Georgia is a completely safe place to visit. Students can easily commute by bus, train, or other forms of public transportation.
- International faculties of distinction.
- International students receive a 50 percent discount on transportation.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Nepal:
- Apart from the various benefits, choosing medicine in Nepal is advantageous for Indian students because the country has a large number of MCI-approved medical colleges. As a result, it is a bonus for Indian aspirants.
- In every way, MCI certified colleges in Nepal will provide a similar study curriculum.
- The availability of highly skilled Indian lecturers and faculty staff at Nepalese colleges would make you feel at home and in a welcoming environment, which may surprise many Indian students.
- With same course content and a similar study regimen, Nepalese autonomous institutions can help you pass MCI screening tests with high passing rates. It has been noticed that Nepalese graduates have a better passing rate than students from other nations.
- Another advantage of Nepalese institutions is that applicants for admission are not needed to pass an entrance examination. Students can apply to Nepal colleges without having to take any kind of admission exam or competency test.
- The tuition fees structure for a medical education, on the other hand, is cost effective and can be readily paid by average family students. The cost of studying MBBS in Nepal is only one-fourth that of a private college in India. International students can also pay in instalments at some Nepalese colleges.
- Nepal also has the advantage of not requiring a visa. Because of the amicable connections between India and Nepal, Indian students intending to study in Nepal do not need to present a Student Visa, and they can travel to and from any location in Nepal without a visa. For the sake of safety, Indian students should bring their passports.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Georgia:
- The demand for MBBS is growing every day as diseases spread around the world. It is also unlikely to happen in the near future. As a result, after completing their MBBS in Georgia, students enjoy a bright and prosperous future.
- The accreditation of the MBBS in Georgia has been granted by all international agencies, including the European Council, WHO, and UNESCO. As a result, a Georgia MBBS degree is internationally recognized. Students who earned their medical degrees in Georgia are eligible to practice in any country, but they must first pass the NMC Screening Test.
- Different attributes that a doctor should have, and which will also help students build better professional prospects and success, are given a lot of emphasis in Georgian colleges.
PG Options after MBBS in Georgia:
- After passing the PLAB exam, you can practice in the United Kingdom.
- After passing the USMLE, you can practice in the United States.
- After passing the NEXT exam, you can practice in India.
- After the AMC, practice in Australia.
- Enroll in a postgraduate program in Germany.
Scope after MBBS in Nepal:
Practice Medicine in India
Nepal’s medical institutions and universities offer internationally recognized degrees that allow graduates to practice medicine anywhere in the globe. There are numerous advantages, as we have already stated. As an Indian with an MBBS from Nepal, you can immediately begin clinical practice after passing the FMGE.
Practice Medicine in Nepal
For Nepali/Foreign doctors working in Nepal on a Temporary/Permanent basis, the Nepal Medical Council provides a good standing certificate. Any foreign doctor who engages in clinical, academic, or volunteer activities without first registering will face penalties under the NMC Act.
Post-Graduation in Nepal
For the duration of their studies in Nepal, candidates must be provincially registered with the Nepal Medical Council (NMC). Should be registered with the Medical Council of the nation in question. Students must have received a minimum of 50% on the MECEE PG admission exams.
Post-Graduation in USA
It means that after completing your MBBS in Nepal, you can pursue a PG degree (MD/MS) in the United States without having to pass the MCI exam. The PG degree earned in the United States is recognized in both India and the United States. The most significant advantage of completing MD/MS is that you would not be required to take the MCI screening test before or after MBBS in another country.