Georgia is one of the top places to study in the world. Georgia has a number of standard universities that are internationally recognized. Georgia’s educational standard is comparable to that of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, or other European countries.
Georgia, a small country rich in history and culture and home to Georgian, one of the world’s more interesting languages, is located in the Caucusus, where Europe meets the Middle East. Georgia is an ex-Soviet republic bordered on the north and east by Russia, on the south and east by Azerbaijan, on the south and east by Armenia, on the south and west by Turkey, and on the west by the Black Sea. This is due not just to the old cities, rolling landscapes, and abundant wine, but also to the fact that Georgia is a very affordable country. It’s also a country with excellent educational institutions and strong international ties.
China, with its rapidly rising economy, occupies the eastern section of Asia. China is officially known as the People’s Republic of China, and it is the world’s most populous country. Because of its vast geographic area, China has a variety of climates in different sections of the country. China has a population of 1.420 billion people. Lakes, rivers, grassland, desert, and 14500 kilometers of coastline make up China’s geography. India, Nepal, and Bhutan all share China’s border. China’s capital city is Beijing. Shanghai is China’s largest metropolis and is well-known for its financial and business sectors. Because China has such a rich historical history, the Chinese people are exceedingly cultured and welcoming to foreigners.
About Georgia Government
Georgia is a democratic parliamentary republic where the President serves as the ceremonial head of state and the Prime Minister serves as the head of government. Georgia’s Cabinet is in charge of the executive branch of government.
About China Government
The People’s Republic of China’s Government is the collective state authority in the People’s Republic of China, which is led solely by the Chinese Communist Party. The legislative, executive, military, supervisory, judicial, and prosecutorial branches make up the government.
Climate Comparison between Georgia & Bulgaria
Georgia has a humid subtropical climate, with short, warm winters and long, hot summers for the majority of the state.
Summer afternoon temperatures in Georgia frequently approach 95 degrees Fahrenheit (35 degrees Celsius). Precipitation is common across the state.
China’s Spring Weather There is a relief from the heat and humidity in May, albeit it is rainy in southern China; it gets cooler as you travel north. The following are the average midday temperatures in Beijing: The temperature in March was 51 degrees Fahrenheit (11 degrees Celsius)
In Winter, the weather in China is mild, with an average temperature of only 2°C over the vast country.
The summer heat begins to set in and the temperature rises over 30°C (86°F) in most of China.
Culture in Georgia & China
Culture in Georgia
Georgian culture has developed during the country’s lengthy history, giving it a distinct national identity as well as a strong literary legacy centered on the Georgian language and alphabet. Despite multiple periods of foreign control, Georgian distinctiveness has been preserved thanks to this strong feeling of national identity.
Despite the fact that Georgia is predominantly a traditional society, its culture is evolving in the twenty-first century. Georgia, for example, was one of the first countries to legalize cannabis for both recreational and medicinal purposes.
Culture in China
Chinese culture dates back thousands of years, making it one of the world’s oldest cultures. The culture is incredibly diverse and varies across a broad geographical region in East Asia, with customs and traditions changing greatly between provinces, cities, and even villages. Throughout history, the names ‘China’ and the geographical landmass of ‘China’ have evolved, with the Great Qing serving as the last name before the name ‘China’ became prevalent in modernity.
Languages in Georgia
Georgian is a Kartvelian language that Georgians speak. Georgia, a Caucasus country, speaks it as its official language. Georgian is written using the Georgian alphabet, which is unique to Georgia. Georgian is the primary language of around 4 million people in Georgia and additional 500,000 people worldwide. All regional subdivisions of the Georgian ethnos, even those who speak other Kartvelian (South Caucasian) languages, use it as their literary language.
Languages in China
China has over a thousand different languages. The most common language is Standard Chinese, which is based on core Mandarin, however there are hundreds of related Chinese languages spoken by 92 percent of the people, collectively known as Hanyu (simplified Chinese). The Chinese (or ‘Sinitic’) languages are classified into seven primary categories, with each category having its own academic subject. They are morphologically and phonetically as different as English, German, and Danish, but they share the same writing system (Hanzi) and are mutually comprehensible in written form.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Georgia
Georgia is a considerably safer place to study MBBS than any other country. Georgia is ranked 85th in the Global Peace Index, whereas India is ranked 141st and the United States is ranked 103rd.
Safe & Security in China
Yes, China is safest country for pursuing medicine. China is extremely safe. While strolling down the street, you are unconcerned about gunshots. China does not have a high cost of living. Furthermore, several Chinese colleges offer tuition-free scholarships to international students. China is still the most popular study abroad location for MBBS students. MBBS in China reviews are generally positive.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Georgia
Medical schools in Vietnam have a relatively low fee structure. In Vietnam, the total tuition fees for an MBBS course range from USD 6,500 to 7,000 each year.
Cost of MBBS Education in China
MBBS prices in China typically start at Rs. 2,00,000 per year, with a five-year programme costing roughly 10 lakh rupees. When you factor in hostel fees and other expenses, the total cost for the five years is roughly Rs. 20, 00,000.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Georgia
In Vietnam, on-campus living expenditures can range from 1,600 USD to 3,600 USD each semester, including utilities and other services.
Cost of Living in China
Prices for student residence halls range from $150 to $400 per month. Renting a flat – a one-bedroom apartment will cost between $300 and $1,000 USD per month (depending on the city, the location of the apartment and the included facilities).
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Georgia & Bulgaria
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Georgia
Students seeking admission to Georgia’s best medical universities are not need to take an entrance exam; instead, admission is granted based on class 10+2 grades.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in China
The National Medical Commission requires a valid NEET score with a minimum percentage score.
Intakes for MBBS in Georgia & China
MBBS Intakes in Georgia
In Georgia, the admissions process begins in January. The deadline for applying will be in October. The first day of classes will be in the month of October.
MBBS Intakes in China
International students are welcome to apply to Chinese medical universities for the March intake. These universities are WHO (World Health Organization) recognized, WHED listed, and MCI (Medical Council of India) accredited.
Duration of MBBS in Georgia & China
MBBS Duration in Georgia
The study will last 6 years, with an additional one year of internship available through MBBS Georgia.
MBBS Duration in China
The curriculum is a six-year on-campus programme with a one-year internship component. Students from India have an advantage because internships in China are allowed by India, therefore they do not need to perform an internship in India.
Distance from India
Georgia from India Travel Time
The total distance between India and Georgia is 13,857 kilometres. Between India and Tbilisi (Georgia’s capital), the average flight time is 8 hours and 35 minutes.
China from India Travel Time
Between India and Beijing (China’s capital), the average flight time is 5 hours and 45 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Georgia & China
MBBS Internship in Georgia
In Georgia, 1 year of internship in a hospital linked with the university where you are enrolled.
MBBS Internship in China
In China, MBBS and BDS degrees take six years to complete, including internship; for international students, five years of coursework and one year of internship are required. While a student may graduate with a medical degree after completing an internship programme, this does not grant him or her the right to practise medicine in their home country.
Top Medical Universities in Georgia & China
List of Top Colleges in Georgia:
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University – Batumi
- Caucasus International University – Tbilisi
- David Aghmashenebeli University of Georgia – Tbilisi
- David Tvildiani Medical University – Tbilisi
- East European University – Tbilisi
- European University – Tbilisi
- Georgian American University – Tbilisi
- New Vision University – Tbilisi
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy – Tbilisi
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University – Tbilisi
- Tbilisi State Medical University – Tbilisi
List of Top Colleges in China:
- Nanjing Medical University – Jiangsu
- Shihezi University – Xinjiang
- Jinan University – Guangzhou
- Xiamen University – Fujian
- Jinzhou Medical University – Jinzhou
- Beihua University – Jilin City
- Zhengzhou University – Zhengzhou
- Ningbo University – Zhejiang
- Guangzhou Medical University – Guangzhou
- Guangxi Medical University – Nanning
- Tianjin Medical University – Wuqing
- Kunming Medical University – Yunnan
- Sichuan University – Chengdu
- Nantong University – Chongchuan
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Georgia
Georgia had the highest pass percentage of 35.6 percent between 2015 and 2018, followed by Bangladesh (28.3 percent), and the Philippines (28.3%). ( 21 percent ).
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in China
China has already demonstrated this by having the highest FMGE pass % in 2020.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Georgia:
- WHO and UNESCO have acknowledged Georgia’s medical universities.
- From the first semester onwards, students studying MBBS in Georgia can participate in investigations and clinical clerkships. This will also aid in the development of the students’ abilities.
- Georgian medical schools do not request any type of financial support.
- Within the country, students have numerous excellent choices for internships and higher education.
- Georgia’s universities are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology and facilities.
- All of Georgia’s medical universities offer excellent lodging options for students, as well as easy access to Indian cuisine.
- Because there are numerous colleges in Georgia that provide low-cost MBBS, MBBS admission in Georgia is truly a very affordable choice for Indian students.
- Georgia is a completely safe place to visit. Students can easily commute by bus, train, or other forms of public transportation.
- International faculties of distinction.
- International students receive a 50 percent discount on transportation.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in China :
- China has 45 MCI-accredited universities.
- Admission is free of charge.
- Direct admission with no entrance exam and fewer paperwork requirements
- Due to the large number of colleges in China, students can select the best university for them based on their eligibility, course type, budget, and other factors.
- Numerous options, world-class training centers, and high-quality education are available to students.
- Indian students who successfully complete their MBBS can practice medicine in India after completing an internship.
- These universities’ medical faculties have been approved by WHO’s Directory of World Medical Schools.
- Students can pursue higher education or practice by taking screening tests like as the USMLE, MCI, PMDC, SCHS, HPCSA, PLAB, and others.
- In comparison to other wealthy countries, the fee structure is fairly modest.
- Apart from the expense of education, the cost of living and food is also low.
- In China, a month’s worth of living expenditures might be between 5000 and 7000 yuan.
- China’s weather is almost identical to that of India, with dry summers and wet monsoons. The weather varies from one region to the next. As a result, it feels like home.
- China has the world’s greatest population, and medical students benefited directly from this high growth rate. Because of the vast number of people that frequent hospitals, students receive a thorough understanding of how to deal with patients and give medical treatment.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Georgia :
- The demand for MBBS is growing every day as diseases spread around the world. It is also unlikely to happen in the near future. As a result, after completing their MBBS in Georgia, students enjoy a bright and prosperous future.
- The accreditation of the MBBS in Georgia has been granted by all international agencies, including the European Council, WHO, and UNESCO. As a result, a Georgia MBBS degree is internationally recognized. Students who earned their medical degrees in Georgia are eligible to practice in any country, but they must first pass the NMC Screening Test.
- Different attributes that a doctor should have, and which will also help students build better professional prospects and success, are given a lot of emphasis in Georgian colleges.
PG Options after MBBS in Georgia:
- After passing the PLAB exam, you can practice in the United Kingdom.
- After passing the USMLE, you can practice in the United States.
- After passing the NEXT exam, you can practice in India.
- After the AMC, practice in Australia.
- Enroll in a postgraduate program in Germany.
Scope after MBBS in China:
- MBBS graduates from China also have a lot of options to work in Clinical Research corporations and organizations that have a China-based collaboration.
- Graduation from a Chinese medical university comes with a slew of benefits, including better employment prospects and greater salary than graduates from their native country.
- Foreign physicians must follow China’s appropriate employment rules for foreigners in order to practice medicine in the country.
- Foreigners can be invited to work at China’s medical facilities if they are qualified and have their own legal identity. In China, it is illegal for foreigners to practice medicine on their own.
PG Options after MBBS in China:
Students can pursue MD or MS degrees in the United States after finishing the MBBS program in China. This postgraduate degree is recognized not only in the United States but also in India. Students can also pursue MD/MS degrees in Germany.