Georgia is one of the top places to study in the world. Georgia has a number of standard universities that are internationally recognized. Georgia’s educational standard is comparable to that of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, or other European countries.
Georgia, a small country rich in history and culture and home to Georgian, one of the world’s more interesting languages, is located in the Caucusus, where Europe meets the Middle East. Georgia is an ex-Soviet republic bordered on the north and east by Russia, on the south and east by Azerbaijan, on the south and east by Armenia, on the south and west by Turkey, and on the west by the Black Sea. This is due not just to the old cities, rolling landscapes, and abundant wine, but also to the fact that Georgia is a very affordable country. It’s also a country with excellent educational institutions and strong international ties.
Bulgaria is a Balkan country with a diversified landscape that includes the Black Sea coast, a mountainous interior, and rivers such as the Danube. It boasts a rich heritage of traditional dance, music, clothing, and crafts, and is a cultural melting pot with Greek, Slavic, Ottoman, and Persian influences. Sofia, the country’s capital city, was founded in the 5th century B.C. at the foot of the domed Vitosha Mountain.
About Georgia Government
Georgia is a democratic parliamentary republic where the President serves as the ceremonial head of state and the Prime Minister serves as the head of government. Georgia’s Cabinet is in charge of the executive branch of government.
About Bulgaria Government
The National Assembly passed a new constitution in July 1991, which established a parliamentary government and guaranteed direct presidential elections, separation of powers, and freedom of speech, press, conscience, and religion. Property that had been taken by past communist governments might now be returned under new legislation. Other legislation aimed at fulfilling EU norms, such as those governing competition, foreign investment, intellectual property rights, and a commercial code, were also passed.
Climate Comparison between Georgia & Bulgaria
Georgia has a humid subtropical climate, with short, warm winters and long, hot summers for the majority of the state.
Summer afternoon temperatures in Georgia frequently approach 95 degrees Fahrenheit (35 degrees Celsius). Precipitation is common across the state.
In Spring, May is typically sunny and attractive, with pleasant temperatures. Over the course of the month, the average low temperature rises from 7.2°C (45°F) to 13.3°C (55.9°F).
Bulgarian winters are chilly and snowy in February. Except for harsh temperatures at altitudes above 1000 metres, the typical temperature in much of the country is in the cold range of -5°C (23°F) to 9.4°C (48.9°F).
Summer is warm, if not scorching, especially in the interior plains: the heat is particularly intense in the lowlands, especially when far from the sea. Highs are usually about 30/32 °C (86/90 °F), however there are some really hot days, with temperatures reaching 40 °C (104 °F).
Culture in Georgia & Bulgaria
Culture in Georgia
Georgian culture has developed during the country’s lengthy history, giving it a distinct national identity as well as a strong literary legacy centered on the Georgian language and alphabet. Despite multiple periods of foreign control, Georgian distinctiveness has been preserved thanks to this strong feeling of national identity.
Despite the fact that Georgia is predominantly a traditional society, its culture is evolving in the twenty-first century. Georgia, for example, was one of the first countries to legalize cannabis for both recreational and medicinal purposes.
Culture in Bulgaria
Bulgarian culture today is a vibrant mix of millennia-old folk traditions and a more formal culture that played a key role in the emergence of national consciousness and the development of a modern state during Ottoman control.
Because Bulgaria’s population is mainly homogeneous, cultural diversity is little even at the provincial level. The state promotes cultural growth at all levels of society and promotes cultural diffusion, particularly through schools, libraries, museums, publishing, and public radio and television. In the 1990s, Bulgaria’s various theatrical companies, opera companies, and orchestras began merging into larger, more competitive units.
Languages in Georgia
Georgian is a Kartvelian language that Georgians speak. Georgia, a Caucasus country, speaks it as its official language. Georgian is written using the Georgian alphabet, which is unique to Georgia. Georgian is the primary language of around 4 million people in Georgia and additional 500,000 people worldwide. All regional subdivisions of the Georgian ethnos, even those who speak other Kartvelian (South Caucasian) languages, use it as their literary language.
Languages in Bulgaria
Bulgaria’s official language is Bulgarian, which is spoken by 85 percent of the country’s people. Turkish (9.1%) and Romani (4.2%) are the other prominent languages (the two main varieties being Balkan Romani and Vlax Romani). Western Armenian, Aromanian, Crimean Tatar, Gagauz and Balkan Gagauz, Macedonian, and English have lesser populations.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Georgia
Georgia is a considerably safer place to study MBBS than any other country. Georgia is ranked 85th in the Global Peace Index, whereas India is ranked 141st and the United States is ranked 103rd.
Safe & Security in Bulgaria
Bulgaria is unquestionably one of Europe’s safest countries. It is crucial to highlight that over the last ten years, crime rates in Bulgaria have decreased significantly.
Every university campus has its own security officers on ready to assist any students who require assistance. Additionally, universities ensure that all students have access to the appropriate security information. Furthermore, police work closely with campus security staff, and most locations have CCTV cameras to assist patrol squads on their regular rounds.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Georgia
Medical schools in Vietnam have a relatively low fee structure. In Vietnam, the total tuition fees for an MBBS course range from USD 6,500 to 7,000 each year.
Cost of MBBS Education in Bulgaria
Medical university tuition prices in Bulgaria range from 7500 to 8000 Euros per year for a lengthy program of medical study in English (general medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy) and from 3100 to 4000 Euros per year for a short program of medical study, depending on the university.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Georgia
In Vietnam, on-campus living expenditures can range from 1,600 USD to 3,600 USD each semester, including utilities and other services.
Cost of Living in Bulgaria
Bulgaria has a low cost of living for students. Bulgaria’s cost of living varies based on one’s lifestyle. You should anticipate to spend around €17,000 per year on food, lodging, transportation, and other necessities.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Georgia & Bulgaria
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Georgia
Students seeking admission to Georgia’s best medical universities are not need to take an entrance exam; instead, admission is granted based on class 10+2 grades.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Bulgaria
The National Medical Commission requires a valid NEET score with a minimum percentage score.
Intakes for MBBS in Georgia & Bulgaria
MBBS Intakes in Georgia
In Georgia, the admissions process begins in January. The deadline for applying will be in October. The first day of classes will be in the month of October.
MBBS Intakes in Bulgaria
In April, universities begin accepting applications. Applications are due by the end of September or the beginning of October. Each year, 3,000 to 4,000 MBBS students are enrolled at Bulgarian universities.
Duration of MBBS in Georgia & Bulgaria
MBBS Duration in Georgia
The study will last 6 years, with an additional one year of internship available through MBBS Georgia.
MBBS Duration in Bulgaria
In Bulgaria, the MBBS programme lasts six years. It consists of five years of classroom instruction and one year of practical training at the university’s affiliated hospital.
Distance from India
Georgia from India Travel Time
The total distance between India and Georgia is 13,857 kilometres. Between India and Tbilisi (Georgia’s capital), the average flight time is 8 hours and 35 minutes.
Bulgaria from India Travel Time
The average flight time between India and Sofia (Bulgaria’s capital), is 10 hours and 45 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Georgia & Bulgaria
MBBS Internship in Georgia
In Georgia, 1 year of internship in a hospital linked with the university where you are enrolled.
MBBS Internship in Bulgaria
We provide.as it is equal to the 6th academic year you spent as an internship in Bulgaria after graduating from a Bulgarian medical school.
Top Medical Universities in Georgia & Bulgaria
List of Top Colleges in Georgia:
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University – Batumi
- Caucasus International University – Tbilisi
- David Aghmashenebeli University of Georgia – Tbilisi
- David Tvildiani Medical University – Tbilisi
- East European University – Tbilisi
- European University – Tbilisi
- Georgian American University – Tbilisi
- New Vision University – Tbilisi
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy – Tbilisi
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University – Tbilisi
- Tbilisi State Medical University – Tbilisi
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Georgia
Georgia had the highest pass percentage of 35.6 percent between 2015 and 2018, followed by Bangladesh (28.3 percent), and the Philippines (28.3%). ( 21 percent ).
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Bulgaria
- Despite the fact that staff and facilities support high-quality education, Bulgaria’s FMGE pass rate is low.
- In fact, when compared to other European countries, Bulgaria’s FMGE passing % is lower.
- In Bulgaria’s leading universities, the number ranges from 6% to 18%.
- As a result, it is up to the student to choose whether or not the investment is worthwhile.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Georgia:
- WHO and UNESCO have acknowledged Georgia’s medical universities.
- From the first semester onwards, students studying MBBS in Georgia can participate in investigations and clinical clerkships. This will also aid in the development of the students’ abilities.
- Georgian medical schools do not request any type of financial support.
- Within the country, students have numerous excellent choices for internships and higher education.
- Georgia’s universities are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology and facilities.
- All of Georgia’s medical universities offer excellent lodging options for students, as well as easy access to Indian cuisine.
- Because there are numerous colleges in Georgia that provide low-cost MBBS, MBBS admission in Georgia is truly a very affordable choice for Indian students.
- Georgia is a completely safe place to visit. Students can easily commute by bus, train, or other forms of public transportation.
- International faculties of distinction.
- International students receive a 50 percent discount on transportation.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Bulgaria :
- International students gain an understanding of European living standards.
- Bulgaria has geographical advantages due to its location in Central Europe.
- It is a cultural, historical, and ethnic melting pot.
- Students can enroll in low-cost Bulgarian medical schools.
- Lecturers and professors of international reputation make up the faculty at Georgia’s best MBBS colleges.
- NMC, WHO, and FAIMER all certify Bulgarian colleges.
- Bulgaria has a low cost of living when compared to other countries.
- No language examinations, such as the IELTS or TOEFL, are required of the pupils.
- After finishing their MBBS, students can pursue MD programs at some of Bulgaria’s leading universities.
- In Bulgaria and abroad, students can find a plethora of work and internship options.
- The teaching hospitals linked with Bulgarian universities boast of a solid infrastructure and cutting-edge technology.
- In Bulgaria, teaching hospitals have a high patient intake, so students profit from the experience.
- The university also provides opportunities for students to learn local languages and dialects.
- The pupils get the opportunity to travel around Bulgaria and adjacent countries.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Georgia :
- The demand for MBBS is growing every day as diseases spread around the world. It is also unlikely to happen in the near future. As a result, after completing their MBBS in Georgia, students enjoy a bright and prosperous future.
- The accreditation of the MBBS in Georgia has been granted by all international agencies, including the European Council, WHO, and UNESCO. As a result, a Georgia MBBS degree is internationally recognized. Students who earned their medical degrees in Georgia are eligible to practice in any country, but they must first pass the NMC Screening Test.
- Different attributes that a doctor should have, and which will also help students build better professional prospects and success, are given a lot of emphasis in Georgian colleges.
PG Options after MBBS in Georgia:
- After passing the PLAB exam, you can practice in the United Kingdom.
- After passing the USMLE, you can practice in the United States.
- After passing the NEXT exam, you can practice in India.
- After the AMC, practice in Australia.
- Enroll in a postgraduate program in Germany.
Scope after MBBS in Bulgaria:
- Students who graduate from Bulgarian universities can return to their home countries to pursue MBBS in India.
- After graduating from one of Bulgaria’s top colleges, students can take the NMC screening tests.
- Many students might also choose to practice medicine and other areas in Bulgaria.
- Graduates can consider PG Courses in Bulgaria, Europe, or even the United States.
PG Options after MBBS in Bulgaria:
- Students at Bulgarian MBBS universities have the option of continuing their education with specialized courses after graduation.
- After graduation, students might choose to pursue an MD degree in Bulgaria.
- All you have to do is apply for MD courses and submit your graduation documents.
- Students graduating from Bulgarian universities have the option of settling in Bulgaria to practice medicine.
- Another attractive alternative for students is to relocate to another country, such as the United Kingdom, the United States, or Canada.
- Students can readily find jobs and internships because Bulgarian universities have relationships with other colleges throughout the world.