Georgia is one of the top places to study in the world. Georgia has a number of standard universities that are internationally recognized. Georgia’s educational standard is comparable to that of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, or other European countries.
Georgia, a small country rich in history and culture and home to Georgian, one of the world’s more interesting languages, is located in the Caucusus, where Europe meets the Middle East. Georgia is an ex-Soviet republic bordered on the north and east by Russia, on the south and east by Azerbaijan, on the south and east by Armenia, on the south and west by Turkey, and on the west by the Black Sea. This is due not just to the old cities, rolling landscapes, and abundant wine, but also to the fact that Georgia is a very affordable country. It’s also a country with excellent educational institutions and strong international ties.
Belarus is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe, formally known as the Republic of Belarus and traditionally known as Byelorussia. It is bordered on the east and northeast by Russia, on the south by Ukraine, on the west by Poland, and on the northwest by Lithuania and Latvia. Belarus is the thirteenth-largest and twentieth-most populous country in Europe, with an area of 207,600 square kilometers (80,200 square miles) and a population of 9.3 million people. The country is divided into seven administrative regions. The capital and largest city is Minsk.
About Georgia Government
Georgia is a democratic parliamentary republic where the President serves as the ceremonial head of state and the Prime Minister serves as the head of government. Georgia’s Cabinet is in charge of the executive branch of government.
About Belarus Government
The Belarusian opposition is made up of parties and individuals in Belarus who desire to overthrow the government of Soviet Belarus from 1988 to 1991, and then the increasingly authoritarian President Alexander Lukashenko, whom supporters often regard as a dictator, since 1995.Supporters of the movement typically advocate for a parliamentary democracy modeled after the Western model, with free speech and political and religious diversity.
Climate Comparison between Georgia & Belarus
Georgia has a humid subtropical climate, with short, warm winters and long, hot summers for the majority of the state.
Summer afternoon temperatures in Georgia frequently approach 95 degrees Fahrenheit (35 degrees Celsius). Precipitation is common across the state.
Belarusian winters are bitterly cold, with temperatures frequently falling below freezing (0 °C or 32 °F) even during the day for several months.
Early in the spring, there may still be snow and frost, but by the end of the month, the first warm days with temperatures exceeding 25 °C (77 °F) may have arrived.
Summer in Belarus is hot, and unlike winter, it tends to get hotter as you travel from north to south. In July, the average maximum temperature is 23.5 degrees Celsius.
Culture in Georgia & Belarus
Culture in Georgia
Georgian culture has developed during the country’s lengthy history, giving it a distinct national identity as well as a strong literary legacy centered on the Georgian language and alphabet. Despite multiple periods of foreign control, Georgian distinctiveness has been preserved thanks to this strong feeling of national identity.
Despite the fact that Georgia is predominantly a traditional society, its culture is evolving in the twenty-first century. Georgia, for example, was one of the first countries to legalize cannabis for both recreational and medicinal purposes.
Culture in Belarus
In Belarus, little from the early period of east Slav settlement has survived. Only in the 16th century did a distinct Belarusian culture begin to emerge. Long periods of foreign control—first by the grand duchy of Lithuania and the kingdom of Poland, then by tsarist Russia, and finally by the Soviet Union—introduced a series of outside influences, ranging from European Baroque and Classical architectural styles to the cultural constraints of Socialist Realism, as Belarusian culture developed. Despite the efforts of Russian tsars and Soviet rulers to repress the Belarusian language and culture, Belarusians were able to maintain their separate identity as a people.
Languages in Georgia
Georgian is a Kartvelian language that Georgians speak. Georgia, a Caucasus country, speaks it as its official language. Georgian is written using the Georgian alphabet, which is unique to Georgia. Georgian is the primary language of around 4 million people in Georgia and additional 500,000 people worldwide. All regional subdivisions of the Georgian ethnos, even those who speak other Kartvelian (South Caucasian) languages, use it as their literary language.
Languages in Belarus
Belarus has two official languages: Belarusian and Russian. Sudovian and Sudavia—a Baltic language—were the area’s pre-Slavic languages, as well as its geographical name. Sudovian is thought to have died out in the 17th century.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Georgia
Georgia is a considerably safer place to study MBBS than any other country. Georgia is ranked 85th in the Global Peace Index, whereas India is ranked 141st and the United States is ranked 103rd.
Safe & Security in Belarus
Belarus is now a popular destination for Indian students seeking MBBS degrees. However, you can compare Belarus’s safety ranking and crime statistics among Indian and foreign students studying in Belarus. The safety of Indian students in Belarus is, nonetheless, the Belarusian government’s main priority. We hope that this useful information will dispel any doubts you may have about Belarus’s safety.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Georgia
Medical schools in Vietnam have a relatively low fee structure. In Vietnam, the total tuition fees for an MBBS course range from USD 6,500 to 7,000 each year.
Cost of MBBS Education in Belarus
The university’s annual MBBS costs in Belarus are 4 lakh 75 thousand INR. The cost of the hostel and food is 50 thousand INR per year.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Georgia
In Vietnam, on-campus living expenditures can range from 1,600 USD to 3,600 USD each semester, including utilities and other services.
Cost of Living in Belarus
A one-bedroom apartment can be rented for around $200 per month. The monthly bills for such a flat will be in the range of $100-$200. Food is quite costly; per capita, you’ll require at least $200 each month.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Georgia & Belarus
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Georgia
Students seeking admission to Georgia’s best medical universities are not need to take an entrance exam; instead, admission is granted based on class 10+2 grades.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Belarus
Candidates must pass the NEET examination in order to be admitted to Belarusian universities. Candidates from minority groups must earn a minimum of 40% in order to apply for medical school in Belarus.
Intakes for MBBS in Georgia& Belarus
MBBS Intakes in Georgia
In Georgia, the admissions process begins in January. The deadline for applying will be in October. The first day of classes will be in the month of October.
MBBS Intakes in Belarus
By the end of September or early October, students will be enrolled in MBBS classes in Belarus. In Belarus, the general medical education program begins in September. MBBS aspirants from all over the world apply here, thus students should be aware of this.Seats are restricted and are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. As a result, applicants should apply for MBBS admission in Belarus in the months of July or August.
Duration of MBBS in Georgia & Belarus
MBBS Duration in Georgia
The study will last 6 years, with an additional one year of internship available through MBBS Georgia.
MBBS Duration in Belarus
The 6-year MD (Doctor of Medicine) programme is taught mostly using high-tech instructional mechanisms, which prepares students for future careers in the medical field.
Distance from India
Georgia from India Travel Time
The total distance between India and Georgia is 13,857 kilometres. Between India and Tbilisi (Georgia’s capital), the average flight time is 8 hours and 35 minutes.
Belarus from India Travel Time
Between India and Minsk (Belarus’s capital), the average flight time is 10 hours and 25 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Georgia & Belarus
MBBS Internship in Georgia
In Georgia, 1 year of internship in a hospital linked with the university where you are enrolled.
MBBS Internship in Belarus
In order to participate in a medical internship in Vietnam, you must have finished at least one year of medical education. The project is ongoing all year. You are welcome to join at any moment and stay for as long as you choose.
Top Medical Universities in Georgia & Belarus
List of Top Colleges in Georgia:
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University – Batumi
- Caucasus International University – Tbilisi
- David Aghmashenebeli University of Georgia – Tbilisi
- David Tvildiani Medical University – Tbilisi
- East European University – Tbilisi
- European University – Tbilisi
- Georgian American University – Tbilisi
- New Vision University – Tbilisi
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy – Tbilisi
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University – Tbilisi
- Tbilisi State Medical University – Tbilisi
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Georgia
Georgia had the highest pass percentage of 35.6 percent between 2015 and 2018, followed by Bangladesh (28.3 percent), and the Philippines (28.3%). ( 21 percent ).
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Belarus
From 2012-2013 to 2016-2017, 452 people from the Republic of Belarus took the FMGE, with a pass rate of 15.7 percent.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Georgia:
- WHO and UNESCO have acknowledged Georgia’s medical universities.
- From the first semester onwards, students studying MBBS in Georgia can participate in investigations and clinical clerkships. This will also aid in the development of the students’ abilities.
- Georgian medical schools do not request any type of financial support.
- Within the country, students have numerous excellent choices for internships and higher education.
- Georgia’s universities are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology and facilities.
- All of Georgia’s medical universities offer excellent lodging options for students, as well as easy access to Indian cuisine.
- Because there are numerous colleges in Georgia that provide low-cost MBBS, MBBS admission in Georgia is truly a very affordable choice for Indian students.
- Georgia is a completely safe place to visit. Students can easily commute by bus, train, or other forms of public transportation.
- International faculties of distinction.
- International students receive a 50 percent discount on transportation.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Belarus :
- In Belarus, a high number of Indians are pursuing medicine.
- MBBS in India is tough for a variety of reasons.
- First and foremost, in India, there is fierce rivalry.
- The majority of mbbs hopefuls are denied admission to Indian mbbs universities.
- The fees charged by private universities are exorbitant.
- As a result, Indians prefer Belarus mbbs education.
- Belarus is one of the finest possibilities for them because of its low cost of living and high-quality education.
- MBBS universities in Belarus have outstanding infrastructure and amenities.
- NMC has recognized the medical universities, allowing them to practice medicine in India.
- WHO recognizes the degrees, allowing them to practice anywhere in the globe.
- The professors and faculty are exceptionally skilled and talented.
- Belarus’s cost of living is also extremely low.
- The institution in Belarus includes hostel facilities that are advantageous to Indian students.
- For the Indian students, they have Indian cooks who create Indian meals.
- Belarus is one of the safest countries in the world for MBBS students.
- The country’s environment is nice all year, making it ideal for Indian students.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Georgia :
- The demand for MBBS is growing every day as diseases spread around the world. It is also unlikely to happen in the near future. As a result, after completing their MBBS in Georgia, students enjoy a bright and prosperous future.
- The accreditation of the MBBS in Georgia has been granted by all international agencies, including the European Council, WHO, and UNESCO. As a result, a Georgia MBBS degree is internationally recognized. Students who earned their medical degrees in Georgia are eligible to practice in any country, but they must first pass the NMC Screening Test.
- Different attributes that a doctor should have, and which will also help students build better professional prospects and success, are given a lot of emphasis in Georgian colleges.
PG Options after MBBS in Georgia:
- After passing the PLAB exam, you can practice in the United Kingdom.
- After passing the USMLE, you can practice in the United States.
- After passing the NEXT exam, you can practice in India.
- After the AMC, practice in Australia.
- Enroll in a postgraduate program in Germany.
Scope after MBBS in Belarus:
After completing your MBBS education in Belarus, you will have numerous options, including returning to India to take the MCI-screening/FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Screening test), and practicing in India if you pass the MCI-Screening exam.
PG Options after MBBS in Belarus:
- International and Indian students can enroll in PG program or practice medicine after graduating from an MBBS university in Belarus.
- Because the certification and qualification are recognized throughout Europe and many other countries, they are widely used.
- Students can study medicine and practice overseas, as well as dwell in another country.
- One of the best things about studying MBBS in Belarus is that you can go to PG anyplace in the country after you get your degree.
- Qualified MBBS graduates are constantly in high demand, and they are well compensated.