Georgia is one of the top places to study in the world. Georgia has a number of standard universities that are internationally recognized. Georgia’s educational standard is comparable to that of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, or other European countries.
Georgia, a small country rich in history and culture and home to Georgian, one of the world’s more interesting languages, is located in the Caucusus, where Europe meets the Middle East. Georgia is an ex-Soviet republic bordered on the north and east by Russia, on the south and east by Azerbaijan, on the south and east by Armenia, on the south and west by Turkey, and on the west by the Black Sea. This is due not just to the old cities, rolling landscapes, and abundant wine, but also to the fact that Georgia is a very affordable country. It’s also a country with excellent educational institutions and strong international ties.
Armenia is a Transcaucasia country that is immediately south of the enormous Caucasus mountain range, on Asia’s northwestern border. Armenia is bordered on the north and east by Georgia and Azerbaijan, and on the southeast and west by Iran and Turkey, respectively. Naxçvan, an Azerbaijani exclave, shares a southwest border with Armenia. Yerevan is the capital (Erevan).The Armenian people’s basic existence was jeopardized by Ottoman and Persian conquerors’ centuries-long control.
About Georgia Government
Georgia is a democratic parliamentary republic where the President serves as the ceremonial head of state and the Prime Minister serves as the head of government. Georgia’s Cabinet is in charge of the executive branch of government.
About Armenia Government
Armenia is a republic with a semi-presidential system. The president is the president of the United States and has extensive powers. The government is made up of ministers who are led by a prime minister and has executive power.
Armenia’s primary legislative authority is the single-chamber National Assembly (parliament). The prime minister is nominated by the parliamentary majority, subject to the president’s confirmation and following negotiations with parliamentary groups. On the basis of the prime minister’s recommendations, the president chooses and dismisses members of the government (ministers).
Climate Comparison between Mauritius & Armenia
Georgia has a humid subtropical climate, with short, warm winters and long, hot summers for the majority of the state.
Summer afternoon temperatures in Georgia frequently approach 95 degrees Fahrenheit (35 degrees Celsius). Precipitation is common across the state.
Temperatures can change dramatically from season to season. Summers are generally nice, with temperatures reaching 25°C, while temperatures in the Ararat valley can reach 40°C.
Armenian spring Nature is bursting with delicious foliage, and the average daytime temperature is 12 degrees Celsius (54 degrees Fahrenheit). At the same period, temperatures in the highlands might be as low as -1 °C (30 °F).
Winter is brief and bitterly cold, with a lot of snow. The average summer temperature in the mountains is between +10 and +22°C, and the average winter temperature is between +2 and -14°C. The average temperature on plain lands in January is -5 °C, and in July it is +25 °C.
Culture in Georgia & Armenia
Culture in Georgia
Georgian culture has developed during the country’s lengthy history, giving it a distinct national identity as well as a strong literary legacy centered on the Georgian language and alphabet. Despite multiple periods of foreign control, Georgian distinctiveness has been preserved thanks to this strong feeling of national identity.
Despite the fact that Georgia is predominantly a traditional society, its culture is evolving in the twenty-first century. Georgia, for example, was one of the first countries to legalize cannabis for both recreational and medicinal purposes.
Culture in Armenia
Armenian culture exemplifies the Silk Road’s character, as its particular customs and unique art forms are the result of centuries of merging Western and Oriental cultures. Oral and literary tradition brings to life mythical heroes inspired by Greek gods and altered under Orthodox theology. Hellenistic temples compete with monasteries that are reminiscent of their Georgian counterparts but have unique designs. Hand-woven carpets look similar to those made by Iranian and Turkic neighbors until closer investigation shows telltale signs that they are Armenian.
Languages in Georgia
Georgian is a Kartvelian language that Georgians speak. Georgia, a Caucasus country, speaks it as its official language. Georgian is written using the Georgian alphabet, which is unique to Georgia. Georgian is the primary language of around 4 million people in Georgia and additional 500,000 people worldwide. All regional subdivisions of the Georgian ethnos, even those who speak other Kartvelian (South Caucasian) languages, use it as their literary language.
Languages in Armenia
The majority of Armenia’s ethnically homogeneous population speaks Armenian as their first language. It is also the official language of the country. Russian, which was introduced to Armenia during the Russian occupation, is also extensively spoken throughout the country. In Armenia, English is becoming more popular as a foreign language. The country’s minority communities speak Yazidi, Assyrian, Greek, and Russian, respectively.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Georgia
Georgia is a considerably safer place to study MBBS than any other country. Georgia is ranked 85th in the Global Peace Index, whereas India is ranked 141st and the United States is ranked 103rd.
Safe & Security in Armenia
Armenia is relatively safe, secure, and welcoming to Indian nationals. All Indian nationals, including students, who plan to stay in Armenia or Georgia for an extended period of time should register with the Indian Embassy in Yerevan as soon as possible.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Georgia
Medical schools in Vietnam have a relatively low fee structure. In Vietnam, the total tuition fees for an MBBS course range from USD 6,500 to 7,000 each year.
Cost of MBBS Education in Armenia
For medical students, MBBS fees in Armenia are also affordable. Students are not required to provide a large sum of money. In Armenia, the maximum fee for studying MBBs is 2500 USD per year, with a minimum of 4000 USD. Armenia has a monthly cost of living of $100 USD.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Georgia
In Vietnam, on-campus living expenditures can range from 1,600 USD to 3,600 USD each semester, including utilities and other services.
Cost of Living in Armenia
In Armenia, students will need roughly AMD 85,000 (€ 160) per month to pay living expenses, or AMD 850.000 (€ 1600) every academic year (10 months). With around €100 per month, students can usually live comfortably. Depending on their demands, each student can decide their own meal expenses.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Georgia & Armenia
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Georgia
Students seeking admission to Georgia’s best medical universities are not need to take an entrance exam; instead, admission is granted based on class 10+2 grades.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Armenia
In Armenia, there is no separate MBBS entrance exam. For admission to Armenia, foreign candidates must take the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
Intakes for MBBS in Georgia& Armenia
MBBS Intakes in Georgia
In Georgia, the admissions process begins in January. The deadline for applying will be in October. The first day of classes will be in the month of October.
MBBS Intakes in Armenia
Abroad Educo known for guiding batches of Indian students to get admission in the best medical university in Armenia recommends Indian students to complete their application process to medical colleges Armenia latest by the months of June and July. Students must leave for Armenia with the correct set of documents in September/October depending on the date of session commencement by respective medical college in Armenia.
Duration of MBBS in Georgia & Armenia
MBBS Duration in Georgia
The study will last 6 years, with an additional one year of internship available through MBBS Georgia.
MBBS Duration in Armenia
MBBS in Armenia, which has a number of MCI-accredited medical universities, is a 6-year programme that involves 5 years of theoretical medical studies and 1 year of hands-on experience (internship) at a reputable connected hospital.
Distance from India
Georgia from India Travel Time
The total distance between India and Georgia is 13,857 kilometres. Between India and Tbilisi (Georgia’s capital), the average flight time is 8 hours and 35 minutes.
Armenia from India Travel Time
The flight time from India to Yerevan (Armenia’s capital) is 6 hours and 50 minutes on average.
Internship after MBBS in Georgia& Armenia
MBBS Internship in Georgia
In Georgia, 1 year of internship in a hospital linked with the university where you are enrolled.
MBBS Internship in Armenia
After passing the MCI screening test, Indian students graduating from medical institutes in Armenia can pursue a 1-year internship in their home country, India.
Top Medical Universities in Georgia& Armenia
List of Top Colleges in Georgia:
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University – Batumi
- Caucasus International University – Tbilisi
- David Aghmashenebeli University of Georgia – Tbilisi
- David Tvildiani Medical University – Tbilisi
- East European University – Tbilisi
- European University – Tbilisi
- Georgian American University – Tbilisi
- New Vision University – Tbilisi
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy – Tbilisi
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University – Tbilisi
- Tbilisi State Medical University – Tbilisi
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Georgia
Georgia had the highest pass percentage of 35.6 percent between 2015 and 2018, followed by Bangladesh (28.3 percent), and the Philippines (28.3%). ( 21 percent ).
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Armenia
The passing rate for the Foreign Medical Graduation Exam is amazing. Only a small percentage of students pass this exam since it is extremely difficult to pass. According to data, the percentage of people who passed this exam in May of 2013 was 29 percent. In September, 17 percent of students passed the exam.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Georgia:
- WHO and UNESCO have acknowledged Georgia’s medical universities.
- From the first semester onwards, students studying MBBS in Georgia can participate in investigations and clinical clerkships. This will also aid in the development of the students’ abilities.
- Georgian medical schools do not request any type of financial support.
- Within the country, students have numerous excellent choices for internships and higher education.
- Georgia’s universities are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology and facilities.
- All of Georgia’s medical universities offer excellent lodging options for students, as well as easy access to Indian cuisine.
- Because there are numerous colleges in Georgia that provide low-cost MBBS, MBBS admission in Georgia is truly a very affordable choice for Indian students.
- Georgia is a completely safe place to visit. Students can easily commute by bus, train, or other forms of public transportation.
- International faculties of distinction.
- International students receive a 50 percent discount on transportation.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Armenia :
- Armenia is one of the safest places in the world for individuals pursuing their MBBS.
- The climatic conditions, as well as the environment, are ideal for everyone. Furthermore, the residents are friendly by nature and would assist you if necessary.
- Candidates who desire to pursue MBBS in Armenia, on the other hand, must exercise extreme caution because Armenia is a foreign country to them.
- Medical students should avoid late-night parties and should be cautious about loitering with strangers.
- In the event of a necessity, Indian students should always contact the Indian Embassy. As a result, when the students from India come in Armenia, they should register their names.
- In India, we can see that students compete fiercely for available places.
- Furthermore, the private medical institutes in India demand a substantial donation.
- Colleges in Armenia provide a variety of possibilities for students to obtain a high-quality education.
- Armenian universities provide medical education at a relatively low cost.
- Furthermore, the admissions procedure is simple to follow.
- There is no charge by making a donation, and NMC recognizes the universities. Aside from that, the cost of living is reasonable, and obtaining a visa is simple.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Georgia:
- The demand for MBBS is growing every day as diseases spread around the world. It is also unlikely to happen in the near future. As a result, after completing their MBBS in Georgia, students enjoy a bright and prosperous future.
- The accreditation of the MBBS in Georgia has been granted by all international agencies, including the European Council, WHO, and UNESCO. As a result, a Georgia MBBS degree is internationally recognized. Students who earned their medical degrees in Georgia are eligible to practice in any country, but they must first pass the NMC Screening Test.
- Different attributes that a doctor should have, and which will also help students build better professional prospects and success, are given a lot of emphasis in Georgian colleges.
PG Options after MBBS in Georgia:
- After passing the PLAB exam, you can practice in the United Kingdom.
- After passing the USMLE, you can practice in the United States.
- After passing the NEXT exam, you can practice in India.
- After the AMC, practice in Australia.
- Enroll in a postgraduate program in Germany.
Scope after MBBS in Armenia:
- Medical students who want to practice in India after completing their MBBS in Armenia must pass a screening test.
- The National Medical Commission will administer this test.
- The Medical Council assesses the students’ abilities across the board.
- Candidates who pass their exam will be able to practice medicine in India.
- Candidates who do not pass the NMC screening exam, on the other hand, do not have the right to practice in India.
- Students can take the screening exam as many times as they like because there is no restriction.
PG Options after MBBS in Armenia:
Candidates who completed their postgraduate studies in Armenia would not be able to practice in India. Armenian universities issue degrees that are nothing more than a piece of paper. There is no exam process other than the NMC screening exam to determine the degree of post-graduation.