Vietnam is a country in Southeast Asia that is officially known as the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. It covers 311,699 square kilometers and is located on the eastern edge of continental Southeast Asia. It is the world’s fifteenth most populated country, with a population of approximately 96 million people. Vietnam shares land boundaries with China to the north, Laos and Cambodia to the west, and the Gulf of Thailand and the South China Sea with Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia, and Malaysia. Hanoi is the capital, and Ho Chi Minh City is the largest city.
Poland is a central European country. Poland is situated at a geographical crossroads that connects the forested lands of northwest Europe with the Atlantic Ocean’s sea lanes and the lush plains of the Eurasian border. Poland has risen and waned over the centuries, buffeted by the forces of regional history. It is now surrounded by seven nations. From the Germans and Balts to the Mongols, successive waves of invaders conquered Poland’s minor princes and townships in the early Middle Ages. In the mid-1500s, an unified Poland was Europe’s largest state and possibly its most powerful nation.
About Vietnam Government
Vietnam is a unitary Marxist-Leninist one-party socialist republic in Southeast Asia, one of two communist countries (the other being Laos). Although Vietnam’s fundamental belief remains socialism, its economic practices have become increasingly capitalist, with The Economist describing the country’s leaders as “ardently capitalist communists.” The Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) claims its involvement in all aspects of the country’s politics and society, according to the constitution. The president is Vietnam’s elected head of state and military commander-in-chief, as well as the chairman of the Council of Supreme Defense and Security. He holds the country’s second highest post and is responsible for executive activities, state appointments, and policymaking.
About Poland Government
Poland is a representative democracy with a president serving as the country’s chief executive. The Council of Ministers, led by a prime minister, is at the heart of the government. The president picks the cabinet based on the prime minister’s suggestions, which are usually from the dominant coalition in the Sejm. Every five years, the president is elected by popular vote. Andrzej Duda is the current president, while Mateusz Morawiecki is the current prime minister.
Climate Comparison between Vietnam & Poland
Throughout the year, the temperature in Vietnam normally fluctuates between 70°F and 95°F.
Vietnam receives the majority of its precipitation during the monsoon season, although it also receives consistent rainfall throughout the rest of the year.
Vietnam has a tropical monsoon climate with significant humidity, however due to the country’s varied terrain, temperature and seasons vary greatly.
The winter, often known as the dry season, lasts from November to April. In the months of December and January.
There are three main weather patterns in Vietnam. The extreme north of Vietnam is mountainous, and snow and freezing temperatures can occur at high altitudes.
Winter in Northern Vietnam is temperate and dry, whereas summer (May to October) is hot, humid, and wet (July to September has the highest rainfall).
Throughout the country, the climate is primarily temperate. The climate is oceanic in the north and progressively warms and becomes continental in the south.
Summers are often hot, with average temperatures ranging from 18 to 30 degrees Celsius (64.4 to 86.0 degrees Fahrenheit) depending on the location.
Winters are chilly, with average temperatures in the northwest of 3 °C (37.4 °F) and the northeast of 6 °C (21 °F).
Precipitation falls throughout the year, while winter is drier than summer, especially in the east.
Culture in Vietnam & Poland
Culture in Vietnam
Vietnam’s culture evolved over centuries from the ancient ông Sn culture, which was based on wet rice production. Some aspects of the country’s culture are Chinese in origin, with Confucianism, Mahyna Buddhism, and Taoism influencing the country’s ancient governmental system and philosophy. The Vietnamese society is organized around làng (ancestral villages), and on the tenth day of the third lunar month, all Vietnamese celebrate a common ancestral anniversary.
Culture in Poland
Poland’s culture is inextricably linked to its complex 1,000-year history and is an important component of Western civilization. Poles are extremely proud of their national identity, which is typically associated with the colours white and red and expressed by the phrase biao-czerwoni (“whitereds”). The crowned white-tailed eagle, in particular, is frequently seen on clothes, insignia, and emblems. Polonophilia is a term used to describe the admiration for Poland’s traditions and cultural heritage.
Languages in Vietnam
You can learn about Vietnamese culture by living and studying there. Vietnamese is the official language in Vietnam, however English is also spoken. Studying in Vietnam gives you the opportunity to improve your language skills by taking a language course or practicing the language in the local environment.
Languages in Poland
Polish is the sole official and most widely used language in Poland, but it is also spoken by Polish minority in other countries and is one of the official languages of the European Union. Polish Sign Language, a member of the German Sign Language family, is used by deaf people. Polish is also taught in Polish-minority schools in regions of Lithuania as a second language.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Vietnam
- Don’t give your passport as a guarantee to third parties (e.g., motorcycle rental businesses, landlords), as there have been numerous cases of companies retaining passports for alleged damage.
- Keep an eye out for pickpockets and bag snatchers, especially in congested locations and tourist hotspots where pickpockets and bag snatchers operate, including on motorcycles. Consider separating important goods into two bags.
- In regions popular with expats and tourists, British people have reported a number of personal attacks, including rape and sexual assault. When reporting such crimes in Vietnam, the victim bears a higher burden of proof than in the United Kingdom in proving that the sexual interactions were not voluntary, particularly when the victim has ingested alcohol or the alleged assailant is known to the victim.
Safe & Security in Poland
Poland is far safer than the majority of European nations. Even the so-called “secure” Nordic countries have a considerably higher crime rate than Poland. International students of all races, beliefs, and origins are absolutely safe in this environment.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Vietnam
Medical schools in Vietnam have a relatively low fee structure. In Vietnam, the total tuition fees for an MBBS course range from USD 6,500 to 7,000 each year.
Cost of MBBS Education in Poland
In comparison to other European countries, Poland’s university fees are modest. For six years, the average cost is roughly 30 lakhs to 40 lakhs Indian rupees.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Vietnam
In Vietnam, on-campus living expenditures can range from 1,600 USD to 3,600 USD each semester, including utilities and other services.
Cost of Living in Ukraine
Poland is a relatively inexpensive European country with a solid economy. International students’ monthly living costs range from 400 to 650 USD.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Vietnam & Poland
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Vietnam
In Vietnam, there is no separate MBBS entrance exam. For admission to Vietnam, foreign candidates must take the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Poland
In order to apply for MBBS admission in Poland, no entrance exam is required. You must pass the National Eligibility Entrance Exam if you wish to study medicine in Poland (NEET).
Intakes for MBBS in Vietnam & Poland
MBBS Intakes in Vietnam
After passing the entrance process, high school students can enter a medical college in Vietnam to pursue medical study. Every year in September, there is only one intake.
MBBS Intakes in Poland
Summer and winter intakes are the two most important intakes in Poland. In Poland, winter intake begins in September or October and lasts until February or March. Students wishing to be admitted to one of the top medical Poland universities must begin the application process by July, as academic sessions begin in September.
Duration of MBBS in Vietnam & Poland
MBBS Duration in Vietnam
The course will last 6 years (including clinical training). Flexible fee payment options are available for each semester.
MBBS Duration in Poland
In Poland, MBBS education lasts six years and includes a one-year mandatory internship.
Distance from India
Vietnam from India Travel Time
India and Vietnam are separated by about 3194 kilometres (1,985 miles). Between India and Hanoi (Vietnam’s capital), the Shortest flight time is 3 hours and 30 minutes.
Poland from India Travel Time
The shortest distance between India and Poland by air is 6,171 kilometers. Between India and Warsaw (Poland’s capital), the average flight time is 10 hours and 10 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Vietnam & Poland
MBBS Internship in Vietnam
In order to participate in a medical internship in Vietnam, you must have finished at least one year of medical education. The project is ongoing all year. You are welcome to join at any moment and stay for as long as you choose.
MBBS Internship in Poland
In Poland, medical education consists of a 5- to 6-year training curriculum that culminates in a general test. A young doctor must complete a one-year medical internship before taking a general knowledge exam that would grant him the license to practice.
Top Medical Universities in Vietnam & Poland
List of Top Colleges in Vietnam:
List of Top Colleges in Poland:
- Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University – Kraków
- Medical University of Bialystok – Białystok
- Medical University of Gdansk – Gdansk
- Medical University of Lodz – Lodz
- Medical University of Lublin – Lublin
- Nicolaus Copernicus University – Toruń
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences – Poznań
- The Medical University of Silesia – Katowice
- The Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw – Wroclaw
- University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn – Olsztyn
- Warsaw Medical Academy – Warszawa
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Vietnam
Within the University’s grounds, Indian professors are available. Syllabus designed specifically for Indian students (Reference from MCI syllabus). It is very simple to pass the FMGE Exam after completing MBBS in Vietnam.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Poland
The pass rate of Polish students taking the FMGE has been extremely low, and it continues to be below 20%.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Vietnam:
- English is the medium of instruction.
- Traveling from India to Vietnam will take less than 3.5 hours and cost roughly 15000 INR.
- The course will last 6 years (including clinical training). Flexible fee payment options are available for each semester.
- Students can work part-time in the hospital for 20 hours each week.
- Within the University’s grounds, Indian professors are available.
- Syllabus designed specifically for Indian students (Reference from MCI syllabus)
- After completing your degree, you must complete an 18-month post-graduate programme as an intern in a Vietnamese hospital, after which you will be granted a two-year work permit as well as a medical license.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Poland:
- During MBBS in Poland, coaching for the FMGE / MCI Screening Test is provided, as well as a mock test.
- MCI and WHO are two organizations that recognize the best medical colleges in Poland.
- IELTS and TOEFL are not required for MBBS education in Poland.
- One interns at a prestigious government and private hospital.
- All of Poland’s major medical universities provide high-quality English-medium education.
- In Poland, you can study medicine without having to pay any gift or capitation fees.
- The best MBBS colleges in Poland are among the top universities in the world.
- In Poland, there is a low tuition fee structure for the MBBS course.
- Because there is no entrance exam, the MBBS admission process in Poland is quite basic and straightforward.
- After graduation, you will have a globally recognized medical degree.
- Some eligible candidates are awarded MBBS Scholarships in Poland.
- Students who apply for an MBBS degree in Poland are eligible to take licensure exams such as the MCI Screening Test, the USMLE-1, and the PLAB in the United Kingdom.
- In comparison to other countries, Poland has a very moderate climate.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Vietnam:
Practice Medicine in India
Vietnam’s medical institutions and universities offer internationally recognized degrees that allow graduates to practice medicine anywhere in the globe. There are numerous advantages, as we have already stated. As an Indian with an MBBS from Vietnam, you can immediately begin clinical practice after passing the FMGE.
Practice Medicine in Vietnam
For Vietnam/Foreign doctors working in Vietnam on a Temporary/Permanent basis, the Vietnam Medical Council provides a good standing certificate. Any foreign doctor who engages in clinical, academic, or volunteer activities without first registering will face penalties under the NMC Act.
Post-Graduation in Vietnam
For the duration of their studies in Vietnam, candidates must be provincially registered with the Vietnam Medical Council (NMC). Should be registered with the Medical Council of the nation in question.
Post-Graduation in USA
It means that after completing your MBBS in Vietnam, you can pursue a PG degree (MD/MS) in the United States without having to pass the MCI exam. The PG degree earned in the United States is recognized in both India and the United States. The most significant advantage of completing MD/MS is that you would not be required to take the MCI screening test before or after MBBS in another country.
Scope after MBBS in Poland:
Practice Medicine in India
You can return to India, take the NMC screening test, and begin practicing medicine or further your education in India.
Practice Medicine in Poland
You can establish yourself in Poland and begin practicing medicine. You would also have the option of practicing or pursuing higher education in any other European country.
Post-Graduation in USA
After completing the MBBS programme in Poland, you will be eligible to apply for PLAB (Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board) evaluation and the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) in order to continue further medical study in the United Kingdom or the United States.
Post-Graduation in Poland
For students who have graduated from one of Poland’s best colleges, post-graduation options are available. After completing their MBBS, graduates of Polish universities are eligible to pursue MD studies in Poland. The MD degree from Poland is a four-year programme that prepares students to practice medicine in a variety of settings around the world.