Vietnam is a country in Southeast Asia that is officially known as the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. It covers 311,699 square kilometers and is located on the eastern edge of continental Southeast Asia. It is the world’s fifteenth most populated country, with a population of approximately 96 million people. Vietnam shares land boundaries with China to the north, Laos and Cambodia to the west, and the Gulf of Thailand and the South China Sea with Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia, and Malaysia. Hanoi is the capital, and Ho Chi Minh City is the largest city.
Georgia is one of the top places to study in the world. Georgia has a number of standard universities that are internationally recognized. Georgia’s educational standard is comparable to that of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, or other European countries.
Georgia, a small country rich in history and culture and home to Georgian, one of the world’s more interesting languages, is located in the Caucusus, where Europe meets the Middle East. Georgia is an ex-Soviet republic bordered on the north and east by Russia, on the south and east by Azerbaijan, on the south and east by Armenia, on the south and west by Turkey, and on the west by the Black Sea. This is due not just to the old cities, rolling landscapes, and abundant wine, but also to the fact that Georgia is a very affordable country. It’s also a country with excellent educational institutions and strong
About Vietnam Government
Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the period of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments lay in the fertile Nile River Valley, including Giza’s huge Pyramids and Great Sphinx as well as Luxor’s hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs. Ottoman structures such as Muhammad Ali Mosque and the Egyptian Museum, a treasure mine of antiquities, may be found in Cairo, the capital.
About Georgia Government
Georgia is a democratic parliamentary republic where the President serves as the ceremonial head of state and the Prime Minister serves as the head of government. Georgia’s Cabinet is in charge of the executive branch of government.
Climate Comparison between Vietnam & Georgia
Throughout the year, the temperature in Vietnam normally fluctuates between 70°F and 95°F.
Vietnam receives the majority of its precipitation during the monsoon season, although it also receives consistent rainfall throughout the rest of the year.
Vietnam has a tropical monsoon climate with significant humidity, however due to the country’s varied terrain, temperature and seasons vary greatly.
The winter, often known as the dry season, lasts from November to April. In the months of December and January.
There are three main weather patterns in Vietnam. The extreme north of Vietnam is mountainous, and snow and freezing temperatures can occur at high altitudes.
Winter in Northern Vietnam is temperate and dry, whereas summer (May to October) is hot, humid, and wet (July to September has the highest rainfall).
Winter in Georgia doesn’t linger long, and with typical temperatures ranging from 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius) to 60 degrees Fahrenheit (15 degrees Celsius), it’s unlikely to keep you inside.
In the Spring, I’m going to Georgia to see what it’s all about. The fair and bright spring weather is ideal for outdoor activities including as hiking, camping, and strolling around the state’s many botanical gardens, with an average low of 65 degrees F (18 C) and an average high of 80 degrees F (26 C).
Summers are hot and humid, with midday temperatures averaging near 90 degrees Fahrenheit (32 degrees Celsius). Overnight lows are around 68 degrees Fahrenheit (20 degrees Celsius), with a temperature differential of 8 degrees Fahrenheit (4 degrees Celsius) between the mountains and Atlanta.
Culture in Vietnam & Georgia
Culture in Vietnam
Vietnam’s culture evolved over centuries from the ancient ông Sn culture, which was based on wet rice production. Some aspects of the country’s culture are Chinese in origin, with Confucianism, Mahyna Buddhism, and Taoism influencing the country’s ancient governmental system and philosophy. The Vietnamese society is organized around làng (ancestral villages), and on the tenth day of the third lunar month, all Vietnamese celebrate a common ancestral anniversary.
Culture in Georgia
Georgian culture has developed during the country’s lengthy history, giving it a distinct national identity as well as a strong literary legacy centered on the Georgian language and alphabet. Despite multiple periods of foreign control, Georgian distinctiveness has been preserved thanks to this strong feeling of national identity.
Despite the fact that Georgia is predominantly a traditional society, its culture is evolving in the twenty-first century. Georgia, for example, was one of the first countries to legalize cannabis for both recreational and medicinal purposes.
Languages in Vietnam
You can learn about Vietnamese culture by living and studying there. Vietnamese is the official language in Vietnam, however English is also spoken. Studying in Vietnam gives you the opportunity to improve your language skills by taking a language course or practicing the language in the local environment.
Languages in Georgia
Georgian is a Kartvelian language that Georgians speak. Georgia, a Caucasus country, speaks it as its official language. Georgian is written using the Georgian alphabet, which is unique to Georgia. Georgian is the primary language of around 4 million people in Georgia and additional 500,000 people worldwide. All regional subdivisions of the Georgian ethnos, even those who speak other Kartvelian (South Caucasian) languages, use it as their literary language.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Vietnam
- Don’t give your passport as a guarantee to third parties (e.g., motorcycle rental businesses, landlords), as there have been numerous cases of companies retaining passports for alleged damage.
- Keep an eye out for pickpockets and bag snatchers, especially in congested locations and tourist hotspots where pickpockets and bag snatchers operate, including on motorcycles. Consider separating important goods into two bags.
- In regions popular with expats and tourists, British people have reported a number of personal attacks, including rape and sexual assault. When reporting such crimes in Vietnam, the victim bears a higher burden of proof than in the United Kingdom in proving that the sexual interactions were not voluntary, particularly when the victim has ingested alcohol or the alleged assailant is known to the victim.
Safe & Security in Georgia
Georgia is a considerably safer place to study MBBS than any other country. Georgia is ranked 85th in the Global Peace Index, whereas India is ranked 141st and the United States is ranked 103rd.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Vietnam
Medical schools in Vietnam have a relatively low fee structure. In Vietnam, the total tuition fees for an MBBS course range from USD 6,500 to 7,000 each year.
Cost of MBBS Education in Georgia
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average tuition and fees at four Georgia medical schools are $28,926 for state residents and $50,808 for out-of-state students. The schools’ average GPA is 3.68, and their average MCAT score is 508. The acceptance rate is 8.34 percent on average.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Vietnam
In Vietnam, on-campus living expenditures can range from 1,600 USD to 3,600 USD each semester, including utilities and other services.
Cost of Living in Georgia
Internet charges and TV cable is approximately 20USD/per month.Hostel/Accommodation 100 USD/ per monthTransportation 15 USD/ per month.Food 100 USD / per month.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Vietnam & Georgia
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Vietnam
In Vietnam, there is no separate MBBS entrance exam. For admission to Vietnam, foreign candidates must take the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Georgia
The country has a high literacy rate and is one of the greatest places in the world to study medicine. Students seeking admission to Georgia’s best medical universities are not need to take an entrance exam; instead, admission is granted based on class 10+2 grades.
Intakes for MBBS in Vietnam & Georgia
MBBS Intakes in Vietnam
After passing the entrance process, high school students can enter a medical college in Vietnam to pursue medical study. Every year in September, there is only one intake.
MBBS Intakes in Georgia
In Georgia, the admissions process begins in January.The deadline for applying will be in October.The first day of classes will be in the month of October.
Duration of MBBS in Vietnam & Georgia
MBBS Duration in Vietnam
The course will last 6 years (including clinical training). Flexible fee payment options are available for each semester.
MBBS Duration in Georgia
The Medical Doctor (MD) educational programme lasts 6 years and is taught in English.
Distance from India
Vietnam from India Travel Time
India and Vietnam are separated by about 3194 kilometres (1,985 miles). Between India and Hanoi (Vietnam’s capital), the Shortest flight time is 3 hours and 30 minutes.
Georgia from India Travel Time
Between India and Tbilisi (Georgia’s capital), the average flight time is 8 hours and 35 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Vietnam & Georgia
MBBS Internship in Vietnam
In order to participate in a medical internship in Vietnam, you must have finished at least one year of medical education. The project is ongoing all year. You are welcome to join at any moment and stay for as long as you choose.
MBBS Internship in Georgia
Students pursuing an MBBS from any recognised medical college are required to complete a medical internship in Georgia.
Top Medical Universities in Vietnam & Georgia
List of Top Colleges in Vietnam:
List of Top Colleges in Georgia:
- David Tvildiani Medical University
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
- New Vision University
- Georgian American University
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University
- East European University
- European University
- David Aghmashenebeli University of Georgia
- Caucasus International University
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Vietnam
Within the University’s grounds, Indian professors are available. Syllabus designed specifically for Indian students (Reference from MCI syllabus). It is very simple to pass the FMGE Exam after completing MBBS in Vietnam.
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Georgia
Within the University’s grounds, Indian professors are available. Syllabus designed specifically for Indian students (Reference from MCI syllabus). It is very simple to pass the FMGE Exam after completing MBBS in Georgia.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Vietnam:
- English is the medium of instruction.
- Traveling from India to Vietnam will take less than 3.5 hours and cost roughly 15000 INR.
- The course will last 6 years (including clinical training). Flexible fee payment options are available for each semester.
- Students can work part-time in the hospital for 20 hours each week.
- Within the University’s grounds, Indian professors are available.
- Syllabus designed specifically for Indian students (Reference from MCI syllabus)
- After completing your degree, you must complete an 18-month post-graduate programme as an intern in a Vietnamese hospital, after which you will be granted a two-year work permit as well as a medical license.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Georgia:
- WHO and UNESCO have acknowledged Georgia’s medical universities.
- From the first semester onwards, students studying MBBS in Georgia can participate in investigations and clinical clerkships. This will also aid in the development of the students’ abilities.
- Georgian medical schools do not request any type of financial support.
- Within the country, students have numerous excellent choices for internships and higher education.
- Georgia’s universities are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology and facilities.
- All of Georgia’s medical universities offer excellent lodging options for students, as well as easy access to Indian cuisine.
- Because there are numerous colleges in Georgia that provide low-cost MBBS, MBBS admission in Georgia is truly a very affordable choice for Indian students.
- Georgia is a completely safe place to visit. Students can easily commute by bus, train, or other forms of public transportation.
- International faculties of distinction.
- International students receive a 50 percent discount on transportation.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Vietnam:
Practice Medicine in India
Vietnam’s medical institutions and universities offer internationally recognized degrees that allow graduates to practice medicine anywhere in the globe. There are numerous advantages, as we have already stated. As an Indian with an MBBS from Vietnam, you can immediately begin clinical practice after passing the FMGE.
Practice Medicine in Vietnam
For Vietnam/Foreign doctors working in Vietnam on a Temporary/Permanent basis, the Vietnam Medical Council provides a good standing certificate. Any foreign doctor who engages in clinical, academic, or volunteer activities without first registering will face penalties under the NMC Act.
Post-Graduation in Vietnam
For the duration of their studies in Vietnam, candidates must be provincially registered with the Vietnam Medical Council (NMC). Should be registered with the Medical Council of the nation in question.
Post-Graduation in USA
It means that after completing your MBBS in Vietnam, you can pursue a PG degree (MD/MS) in the United States without having to pass the MCI exam. The PG degree earned in the United States is recognized in both India and the United States. The most significant advantage of completing MD/MS is that you would not be required to take the MCI screening test before or after MBBS in another country.
Scope after MBBS in Georgia :
- The demand for MBBS is growing every day as diseases spread around the world. It is also unlikely to happen in the near future. As a result, after completing their MBBS in Georgia, students enjoy a bright and prosperous future.
- The accreditation of the MBBS in Georgia has been granted by all international agencies, including the European Council, WHO, and UNESCO. As a result, a Georgia MBBS degree is internationally recognized. Students who earned their medical degrees in Georgia are eligible to practice in any country, but they must first pass the NMC Screening Test.
- Different attributes that a doctor should have, and which will also help students build better professional prospects and success, are given a lot of emphasis in Georgian colleges.