Georgia is one of the top places to study in the world. Georgia has a number of standard universities that are internationally recognized. Georgia’s educational standard is comparable to that of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, or other European countries.
Georgia, a small country rich in history and culture and home to Georgian, one of the world’s more interesting languages, is located in the Caucusus, where Europe meets the Middle East. Georgia is an ex-Soviet republic bordered on the north and east by Russia, on the south and east by Azerbaijan, on the south and east by Armenia, on the south and west by Turkey, and on the west by the Black Sea. This is due not just to the old cities, rolling landscapes, and abundant wine, but also to the fact that Georgia is a very affordable country. It’s also a country with excellent educational institutions and strong international ties.
Romania is a country in southeastern Europe noted for its forested Transylvania area, which is surrounded by the Carpathian Mountains. Its ancient towns, such as Sighişoara, are well maintained, and there are numerous fortified churches and castles, including the clifftop Bran Castle, which has long been associated with the Dracula legend. The colossal, Communist-era Palatul Parlamentului government edifice is located in Bucharest, the country’s capital.
About Georgia Government
Georgia is a democratic parliamentary republic where the President serves as the ceremonial head of state and the Prime Minister serves as the head of government. Georgia’s Cabinet is in charge of the executive branch of government.
About Romania Government
The Romanian Government is one-half of the Romanian government’s executive branch (the other half being the office of the President of Romania). It consists of the ministries, other subordinated institutions and agencies, and the 42 prefectures, and is led by Romania’s Prime Minister. The Romanian government is headquartered in Bucharest’s Victoria Palace.
Climate Comparison between Georgia & Romania
Georgia has a humid subtropical climate, with short, warm winters and long, hot summers for the majority of the state.
Summer afternoon temperatures in Georgia frequently approach 95 degrees Fahrenheit (35 degrees Celsius). Precipitation is common across the state.
Romania features a transitional temperate-continental climate that is unique to Central Europe.
The weather in early spring is remarkably similar to that of winter. In the middle of April, everything changes. Even though it is snowing, the temperature rises to almost 50°F, but it is still freezing at night.
The temperature here in the summer is never overly hot, and there are no sudden changes in temperature. The temperature is mostly about 68°F.
In the heart of the country, the first snow usually occurs in early November. In the middle of October, the hilly terrain is blanketed in snow.
In the winter, there is usually snow in Romania. It will remain in place until the end of March. The lone exception is the country’s south edge. In the winter, the weather in this location is relatively mild. The average temperature in this area is around 35-36°F.
Culture in Georgia & Romania
Culture in Georgia
Georgian culture has developed during the country’s lengthy history, giving it a distinct national identity as well as a strong literary legacy centered on the Georgian language and alphabet. Despite multiple periods of foreign control, Georgian distinctiveness has been preserved thanks to this strong feeling of national identity.
Despite the fact that Georgia is predominantly a traditional society, its culture is evolving in the twenty-first century. Georgia, for example, was one of the first countries to legalize cannabis for both recreational and medicinal purposes.
Culture in Romania
Romanian life may be a wonderful blend of music and regional food, which you can sample in one of the country’s many restaurants and bars. Religion is a significant part of the local culture, particularly in terms of family life.
During your stay in the country, you will almost certainly meet locals who will be happy to share their culture with you and explain their way of life. Romanians are especially kind and welcoming. Most meals begin with a glass of Tsuica (a traditional strong alcoholic drink made by hand and required to be consumed bottoms up). This custom is especially prevalent in communities. In fact, most people in Romania’s smaller towns would be eager to learn about your culture and would be very open to outsiders.
Languages in Georgia
Georgian is a Kartvelian language that Georgians speak. Georgia, a Caucasus country, speaks it as its official language. Georgian is written using the Georgian alphabet, which is unique to Georgia. Georgian is the primary language of around 4 million people in Georgia and additional 500,000 people worldwide. All regional subdivisions of the Georgian ethnos, even those who speak other Kartvelian (South Caucasian) languages, use it as their literary language.
Languages in Romania
Romanian, a Roman language with considerable parallels to Italian, is the country’s official language. Hungarian and Romani are among the minority languages spoken in Romania. There is also a sizable Romanian diaspora, which means that many Romanians live abroad.
Safe & Security
Safe & Security in Georgia
Georgia is a considerably safer place to study MBBS than any other country. Georgia is ranked 85th in the Global Peace Index, whereas India is ranked 141st and the United States is ranked 103rd.
Safe & Security in Romania
Romania is a country with a low crime rate. Petty theft occurs from time to time without being aggressive. The lower the crime rate, the smaller the city.
We only work with areas that fulfil our stringent safety standards, which is why we normally advise clients to stay away from Bucharest.
Cost of Education
Cost of MBBS Education in Georgia
Medical schools in Vietnam have a relatively low fee structure. In Vietnam, the total tuition fees for an MBBS course range from USD 6,500 to 7,000 each year.
Cost of MBBS Education in Romania
In Romania, the annual tuition fee for MBBS is as little as INR 3,90,000. A year’s worth of living expenses could be around Rs. 4 lakhs.
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Georgia
In Vietnam, on-campus living expenditures can range from 1,600 USD to 3,600 USD each semester, including utilities and other services.
Cost of Living in Romania
In Romania, the cost of living is generally very low. Students will require a monthly budget of 300 to 500 RON on average. This is divided down into 150-300 RON per month for a private flat and roughly 150 RON per month for groceries.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Georgia & Romania
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Georgia
Students seeking admission to Georgia’s best medical universities are not need to take an entrance exam; instead, admission is granted based on class 10+2 grades.
Entrance Exam for MBBS in Romania
There is no entrance test for admission to Romanian medical colleges, except from specified eligibility conditions. For MBBS admission, the student must pass the NEET examination.
Intakes for MBBS in Georgia & Romania
MBBS Intakes in Georgia
In Georgia, the admissions process begins in January. The deadline for applying will be in October. The first day of classes will be in the month of October.
MBBS Intakes in Romania
Around Romania, the MBBS study intake usually begins in the middle of August. It is preferable for MBBS applicants to apply in the months of June and July.
Duration of MBBS in Georgia & Romania
MBBS Duration in Georgia
The study will last 6 years, with an additional one year of internship available through MBBS Georgia.
MBBS Duration in Romania
In Romania, the MBBS programme lasts six years, including five years of clinical study at university and one year of internship at local hospitals.
Distance from India
Georgia from India Travel Time
The total distance between India and Georgia is 13,857 kilometres. Between India and Tbilisi (Georgia’s capital), the average flight time is 8 hours and 35 minutes.
Romania from India Travel Time
Between Delhi and Romania, the shortest distance is 3,046.56 miles (4,902.97 km). Between India and Bucharest (Romania’s capital), the average flight time is 10 hours and 45 minutes.
Internship after MBBS in Georgia & Romania
MBBS Internship in Georgia
In Georgia, 1 year of internship in a hospital linked with the university where you are enrolled.
MBBS Internship in Romania
The MBBS programme at an Armenian medical university lasts six years, including five years of classroom instruction and one year of practical training in a university-affiliated hospital.
Top Medical Universities in Georgia & Romania
List of Top Colleges in Georgia:
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University – Batumi
- Caucasus International University – Tbilisi
- David Aghmashenebeli University of Georgia – Tbilisi
- David Tvildiani Medical University – Tbilisi
- East European University – Tbilisi
- European University – Tbilisi
- Georgian American University – Tbilisi
- New Vision University – Tbilisi
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy – Tbilisi
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University – Tbilisi
- Tbilisi State Medical University – Tbilisi
List of Top Colleges in Romania:
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy – Bucharest
- GR T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy – Iași
- Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy – Cluj-Napoca
- Ovidius University of Constanta – Constanța
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy Craiova – Craiova
- University of Oradea – Oradea
- Victor Babes University of Medicine and Pharmacy – Timișoara
FMGE Qualifying % of Indian Students
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Georgia
Georgia had the highest pass percentage of 35.6 percent between 2015 and 2018, followed by Bangladesh (28.3 percent), and the Philippines (28.3%). ( 21 percent ).
FMGE pass % of Indian Students after Studying MBBS in Romania
The NMC screening test for Medicine Study in Romania is only passed by a small percentage of students. 336 Indians who graduated from Romania took the FMGE, and 33 of them passed with a 9.82 percent pass rate.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Georgia:
- WHO and UNESCO have acknowledged Georgia’s medical universities.
- From the first semester onwards, students studying MBBS in Georgia can participate in investigations and clinical clerkships. This will also aid in the development of the students’ abilities.
- Georgian medical schools do not request any type of financial support.
- Within the country, students have numerous excellent choices for internships and higher education.
- Georgia’s universities are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology and facilities.
- All of Georgia’s medical universities offer excellent lodging options for students, as well as easy access to Indian cuisine.
- Because there are numerous colleges in Georgia that provide low-cost MBBS, MBBS admission in Georgia is truly a very affordable choice for Indian students.
- Georgia is a completely safe place to visit. Students can easily commute by bus, train, or other forms of public transportation.
- International faculties of distinction.
- International students receive a 50 percent discount on transportation.
Advantages for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Romania:
- The infrastructure of Armenian colleges is state-of-the-art, with high-class modern technologies. Armenia is the place to go if you want to obtain practical knowledge using all latest and innovative technologies.
- Armenia’s landscape is breathtaking for everyone, regardless of where they come from, their faith, or their nation of origin.
- In comparison to India, the cost of studying MBBS in Armenia is quite affordable.
- In comparison to other nations, obtaining a visa from Armenia is not a tough procedure.
- Because schooling is conducted in English, there is no need to worry about passing IELTS or TOEFL.
- As previously said, Armenian colleges do not only provide an MBBS programme, but also other related degrees in the medical profession. Armenia is the ideal option if you want to study something other than MBBS but still stay close to medicine.
- Everything in the Armenian MBBS Colleges is up to par, including a world-class library, canteen facilities, laundry services, and residential accommodations with Wi-Fi.
- Students could also participate in a variety of exchange programme.
- Armenia offers a variety of international scholarships in addition to the inexpensive cost of studying MBBS. An extra point for a student who requires assistance in paying their tuition expenses.
- If students are interested in pursuing a profession in Armenia, they can practice at hospitals during their internship.
- Student safety, which is a worry for many parents, is equally important to Armenian universities and officials, so students should take precautions.
Scope After MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Georgia:
- The demand for MBBS is growing every day as diseases spread around the world. It is also unlikely to happen in the near future. As a result, after completing their MBBS in Georgia, students enjoy a bright and prosperous future.
- The accreditation of the MBBS in Georgia has been granted by all international agencies, including the European Council, WHO, and UNESCO. As a result, a Georgia MBBS degree is internationally recognized. Students who earned their medical degrees in Georgia are eligible to practice in any country, but they must first pass the NMC Screening Test.
- Different attributes that a doctor should have, and which will also help students build better professional prospects and success, are given a lot of emphasis in Georgian colleges.
PG Options after MBBS in Georgia:
- After passing the PLAB exam, you can practice in the United Kingdom.
- After passing the USMLE, you can practice in the United States.
- After passing the NEXT exam, you can practice in India.
- After the AMC, practice in Australia.
- Enroll in a postgraduate program in Germany.
Scope after MBBS in Romania:
Practice Medicine in India
In order to practice medicine in India after completing an MBBS abroad, Indian students must take a screening test administered by the National Board of Examinations on behalf of the National Medical Commission (NMC).
Students who pass the exam can subsequently register with the National Medical Council to practice medicine. The goal of the test is to assess an individual’s own abilities, skills, comprehension, and grasp of key medical procedures.
Practice Medicine in Romania
A graduate of the difficult MBBS programme has a bright career ahead of them. He/she has the option of working full-time at a private hospital or applying for a position in a government hospital. He or she can also pursue a private practice in Romania or return to India to pursue a limitless array of possibilities.
Post-Graduation in Other Countries
After completing an MBBS in Romania, students can apply for and study for a postgraduate degree anywhere in Europe. It is a country where one can find work and make a home after finishing their studies.
Post-Graduation in Romania
In Romania, medical specializations offer resident physicians with the information and skills necessary of highly skilled medical professionals. Residents are licensed doctors who complete internships in University-owned hospitals (or other hospitals/services in agreement with Universities) under the supervision of tutors (Heads of Department) who are members of the medical staffs of these hospitals (or services), and who follow a set of programme.